Spoiler Transmigration: I'm the best at face-slapping (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 27, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 快穿之我最擅长打脸了
    Link:
    https://www.sto.cc/book-169726-1.html
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31185.html

NOTE: i've been absent here for a while now (maybe a month?), sooo i am actually not sure if someone hasn't already made a spoiler here with the same novel. if so, please tell and i will delete it/link it forward/etc.!

Summary:
    Yan Xi (MC) got himself a system at his last moment of life and since then on, he traveled through worlds and tried to fulfill the hosts' wishes: from bitterness to sweetness, from tragedy to happy ending, like a big fishing net that pushes the hosts' life back to their right places.
    Yan Xi: Why are there so many outrageous, weird, nasty, villainous people and hypocrites (leaving out other derogatory terms)?
    ML/seme: Cheer up a little, now that you mention it, I'm also a quite outrageous person. Outrageously treating you well, outrageously cooperating with you, outrageously loving you.

Tag: 1v1, ML is the same, HE
    author's note: seme and uke are cooperating in the face-slapping -> also could be called: the men's double face-slapping

NOTE: I've read this novel some time ago and can't really remember the details anymore, but since i still remember liking it, i thought i should make a thread and give some spoilers ^^ (after i've re-read some chapters *cough*)

@alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. etern

etern Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sets up camp* :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Lunnear likes this.
  4. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, the system is kinda cute, it calls himself "little prince" and the interaction between MC and the system is sometimes hilarious. one time, the MC is complaining about how each world gets worse in terms of the host's living conditions. in the first world, he lived comfortably, but now (maybe 3rd world?) he is homeless!!
    the little prince: ... (can't tell him that i intentionally lost during poker and got the worst job/world in the pool bc i pitied my colleague)
    the system also uses emoticons (moving ones) as expressions, lol

First Arc:
    MC is a famous photographer and during the original timeline, some nameless actor pretended to have a poor fate and begged him to give him a photo-shoot. so previous host did, the shitty actor became famous and then turned his back on host and told the world that during the shoot, he was sexually harrassed, etc. so host's good name was dragged through the mud, and one thing after another, the host died in a very sad way.
    MC woke up just when the shitty actor framed him for sexual harrassment and the internet was ripping him a new one. he had a job as a handyman for a shoot and bc MC was in a financial crisis kinda, he accepted. when he got there, he was treated as trash and ridiculed and then he found out that he only got very little pay. in that shoot the shitty actor was also there, so MC was fed up with it, so when he was fired, he just went away. actor went after him and in an alley MC made it so that actor said it with his own words about his lies and what he did. MC then threatened: cherish the moment you still have. (during the confrontation, mc had the system record it).
    then when actor kicked a chicken to death bc of his infuriation, MC also saw this and made system make a video.
    both get uploaded-> BAM, actor is screwed-> MC says he is going to court with this for slandering his name.
    it comes to a point where MC is in a talk show, the actor suddenly comes to stage and apologizes-> moderator is kinde moved and hinting that maybe MC should frogive him (look at poor actor, he is so white in the face and looks so frails, yadda yadda)-> MC stands up and asks: if you were in my position, your reputation ruined, your work questioned and ruined, would you forgive him just bc he apologized? Then MC asks to the camera (the people at home) the same question-> people's reaction after that are more reasonable and support MC.

btw, MC meets ML during the shoot, MC had to carry equipments and since ML was beside him, he asked him. ML was kinda shocked since ML is a famous actor. thus, his interest was piqued. then ML also saw the scene with MC and shitty actor (iirc).

also, the host's family background was more complicated than imagined, apparently he is the missing son of some rich and powerful family clan, but bc the side wing/relatives wanted to seize the heirlom, they kidnapped him far away while he was a baby and was left in a public toilet during winter. to the host's big luck, he was rescued by an orphanage.

5. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    so MC got revenge for his reputation, many law suits, lol.
    he also reunites with his parents and took revenge on the relatives. ML also helps him, though can't really remember what he did.
    funny thing with ML:
    ML follows MC to the airport and made a "chance meeting", it was even funnier how they both got the same plane and even sat beside each other "by accident", lol.
    when MC "fell asleep", ML was like: ok, don't lean your head on me now, don't lean your head on my shoulders (while he slowly moved mc's body so that mc's head was falling onto ml's shoulders. and when it did, ML said:) ok fine, if you insist.
    LOL
    and while ML was being happy about his "ingenious" plan, MC was smiling secretely.

6. solomaize

solomaize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is outrageous...
    Outrageously CUTE!!
    *Starts building shack*

7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like it would be pretty funny lol.

8. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i remember that it was a nice read and had some funny moments ^^
    will need to re-read some chapters to jog my memory.
    am currently on a posting roll, watch out for new spoiler threads :blobjoy:

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @azure_sea next time you pop up again, please give more world hopping recs, bc i enjoy your previous recs and def will read this one too ;DD

azure_sea likes this.
  10. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, i kinda always read fast wear novels :blobjoy:
    but i kinda find myself running out of them? :sweating_profusely: at least ones i like with a shou MC and enough fluff and story plot to satisfy me.... :blobcry:
    i always begin reading one novel, but after some worlds, i find myself not liking them anymore, either too angsty, i don't really like MC's character, not enough romance between MC and ML (there are some novels that totally disregard their romance! it's like MC and ML meet, they somehow fall in love with each other, and then nothing. MC carries out his tasks, ML helps him, that's it. no real interaction between them, at least it's not written or explained....)

11. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting camp here:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobpeek:
    The story sounds so fluffy :blobnosebleed::aww::aww::blobnosebleed:

12. Kazehi

Kazehi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, MC and ML sound like they have a lot of cute moments.:aww:

13. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone translate this plsss

14. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recs about reborn/transmigated to entertainment too:aww:
    I found your recs is to my taste :blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey. This sound like it needs summaries for every arc. O(≧∇≦)O

Lunnear likes this.
  16. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @azure_sea you were only out for a month and you're pretty much runnin' around the place! I can't imagine what would happen if you've been absent for half a year! :LOL: Please tone down a bit as my frail heart can't keep up with all these BL's popping up.. :X3: [runs off to google translate anyways]

Lunnear and azure_sea like this.
  17. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true. So many world hopping novel nowadays and the setting are practically the same.

After reading so many C novel I see that they all have same style of writings. And especially for bl novel, I always think that they lack of feeling (the stories are okay) n the interaction between ML n mC aren't enough to generate love. Most of the conversation part are also written in script way, which again make the feelings unknown.

18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    so true so true....

19. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    well, at least i can promise you that the ones i do recommend/post a thread for are the ones i like ^^
    when i don't, but imagine someone will like it, i will comment on it.
    i've read more than 10 different novels in this one month (beside moving across the world and starting uni again), but dropped at least half of them bc the MC is either totally useless (at the beginning it could be cute, but then it's just kinda brainless) or a slag :facepalm:
    there are actually some MC as seme that i've encountered that seemes quite interesting to my taste, but since i'm a main MC=uke/shou type of person, i skipped them :blobsweat_2:

20. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just finished first arc and it only has, like 10 chapters. Isn't the development way too rapid? How about the other arcs?