Spoiler We're all especially sympathizing with that man (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 我们都特别同情那个男配[穿书]

Links: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31941.html
    https://www.sto.cc/book-170354-1.html

NOTE: i've been absent here for a while now (maybe a month?), sooo i am actually not sure if someone hasn't already made a spoiler here with the same novel. if so, please tell and i will delete it/link it forward/etc.! It seems like i've already seen it somewhere, but can't find the thread.... :hmm:

Summary:
    Setting himself as a 100% staight guy, video game streamer Yuan Zhan, he can finally play a danmei game from many that has romance as the main point. Then suddenly, he transmigrates into a danmei novel and this novel is just what the game that he is currently trying to beat come from: I and my previous ten fiancés.
    In the novel, this character Yuan Zhan Qi has a slag for a father that roams around and a bitch of a mother that also roams around with no moral integrity, who doesn't even stop trying to seduce her own son's husband. Yuan Zhan Qi with his pretty peach blossom eyes, fine eye brows, slim waist and perky butt is instanstly labeled as "someone who will cheat on his husband" after his wedding.
    Husband doesn't love him, family isn't dependable, having to face with every kind of strangers that are seducing his husband, Yuan Zhan Qi is constantly being labeled as a "cheater."
    In the end he is framed by someone else, misunderstood by his husband and thus died due to depression. This ending has a bid "tragedy" written over it.
    To fulfill the original owner's wish, Yuan Zhan (MC) has to make the husband Yan Jing Xi, who always hangs around his White Moonlight, fall in love with him (MC).

Yuan Zhan: ......

Tag: Yuan Zhan vs Yan Jing Xi (i think Yuan Zhan is the shou)

NOTE:
    tbh, the summary doesn't really say much, but to clarify, MC doesn't get a system that tells him he has to fulfill the wish of the original host. MC finds himself sharing the same body with the original host, so two souls in one body. MC is controlling the body, but the bc the host has lingering feelings, the host is still in this world. to get rid of the host, he needs to fulfill his wish, which is to make the slag husband fall in love with him. but the time he got there, the husband already reunited with his childhood love/white moonlight who went missing for some years (during the missing years, they married btw.) they've now been married for 3 (?) years and since Bai Yue Guang (aka White Moonlight; and i kid you not, the childhood love's name really IS Bai Yue Guang! :facepalm:) is now back and also wants to get together with slag husband (before it was a one-sided love for the slag husband), slag husband wants to divorce. during that time, the original owner refused and they fought, afterwards owner tried to kill himself (he has had depression for some years now, i think 1 year after their marriage. so yeah, you can imagine where the depression came from >.> ). and MC slipped into the body right afterwards (i think so...).
    so MC made this deal with slag husband, in 1 month he will fill out the divorce papers, but during these 30 days the husband has to do as he says and that is: treating him right, moving back together (they have lived separately for some time now), forcing him to make him breakfast and dinner, not having illicit meetings with Bai Yue Guang, etc.
    so during that one month, MC kinda tortures the husband emotionally and also makes him fall in love with him.
    that's part one of the novel, aroung chapter 60 or so, they divorce and at that time, the husband already loves him but doesn't have the courage to try to stop the divorce (bc he realised he has no ground to stand on). afterwards it's about MC opening a new company with live streaming as its mode of operation (but i've only read till chapter 72, so)

it hits quite hard on emotions sometimes i have to say, MC really knows how to play with the slag husband's heart, it's kinda relieving to see the punishment, but also sad that it came to this. he made the slag husband rethink about the way he treated previous owner and MC made him feel the same way the owner felt for years.

also, some suspense: MC realises that the game and the novel greatly differ and since he only played the game (and hasn't even finished it), he doesn't know some of the other fiancés. it's important to know because MC is a cannon fodder and the other fiancés had something to do with the owner's death in the story line (according to the game). so he has to find out who they are, how he can get away from them, emotionally torture the slag husband, open his own company, etc. quite busy.
    also, Bai Yue Guang is the protagonist in the novel, yeah.

it's HE and yeah, they get together in the end. but i kinda peeked and think that MC was quite successful in his career and they had to hide their relationship for some while, which made MC feel bad for ML (the ex-husband) bc ML suffered bc of it...?

@alexfilia

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    1) What's up with the "ten fiancees"?
    2) What time period is this?
    3) So this is the CN version of the JP's villainess shoujo harem game?

cheerydandan and Shizun like this.
  3. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    so the novel in which MC transmigrates into is a danmei harem. the protag shou loses his memories many times (i wonder how he isn't stupid yet...) and each time he gets to know a new seme/gong. they fall in love, want to marry and before marriage, something happens to the shou and the cycle repeats itself. then the shou finally gets his original memories back (but loses the years after) and returns to his hometown in which another gong aka the slag husband is still waiting for him. MC's host is like the japanese villainess in this story, although you really can't say villain bc of how the host suffered. but yeah, for the story plot, he is seen as the cannon fodder villain number 1 (the first one to fall)
    in the end the protag shou (which is BYG) gets to have 10 men and they live HEA.

of course, after MC came, it doesn't turn out this way. but how so, can't tell since i haven't finished it ^^U after the divorce it got more detailed on how MC operated his business, and the gongs are introduced and how every one is linked to another, it's a whole web of connections that reveals itself and the mystery of how MC can get out of the story plot.

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpensive: I wish we have another Bakarina on our hands that will actually not Baka

5. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
  6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope MC won't easily fall for ML . . . . . and they truly divorce right ? i meant not like other novel where they always talk about divorce but not actually do it ?

Heungbo, mereumsama and Fuyuneko like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    no matter what, seems like they still got together in the end

WagKalimutan and cheerydandan like this.
  8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    But at least they'll truly separate before together again (and MC 'punishing' him ?). . . . though i doubt i would like this ML orz

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  10. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well :hmm: This kind of ML is a lottle difficult for me to accept . I would rather thta the ML was someone else so that MC could just leave ex husband after making him suffer .:blobwoah: But oh well its just my wishfull thinking. Sighs .. .
    Also what happens to the rest of the fiances ?
    Is this a pseudo harem where all will fall for MC but MC chooses only one?:blobunsure:

Heungbo and Moonlightlily13 like this.
  11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting but the angst tho.... it's just hanging there threatening my tear ducts. So I'll just camp here for spoilers and not get into MTL.
    I want to know if the White Moonlight is a white lotus? He might as well be the person who frame MC'host in otl.

12. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh this type of ml not my cup of tea but I will be lurking around for emotional face slapping

Skyelyne, Heungbo and Moonlightlily13 like this.
  13. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this harem? ._.)/

14. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    This one caught my interest :blobpopcorn:

Kleep likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, the ML didn't like MC because everyone believed he's the cheater type. Falls instead for the white moonlight who has 9 other men. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

16. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please stop summoning me to these threads, okay.

Anie and Lunnear like this.
  17. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already not liking the ml and hoping mc will just be a successful single dog... :sushi_sigh:

Moonlightlily13 likes this.
  18. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    i didn't like ML, either, at first. and yes, they really do divorce in the middle of the novel (which is 1 month after), but he must have done many redeemable things to help MC with the other fiancés to win over MC, bc when they divorced, MC never liked ML, he found him kinda despicable and not worth his time.
    as for ML, he found many questionable things with White moonlight and realised that the "love" he had for him was just routine feelings. they were childhood friends BUT also fiancés from little, so ML made it his calling to protect and always care for white moonlight, which became a habit. and that turned into the "love" he thought he had for white moonlight. it was unrequitted and when white moonlight went missing, he never gave up searching for him.
    also, when ML loves someone, he doesn't switch love so easily and he is veeeeery nice and thoughtful to them (btw, i call him slag, but he never had an official relationship with white moonlight and i don't think they ever kissed even. ML wanted to wait for the divorce so they could be official and not make white moonlight the 3rd person)

also, backstory to MC's host: he kinda forced ML to marry him out of political and financial reasons. ML's family had financial problems during that time and the host saw it as a chance to force ML to marry him so he could get help from host's family. so they never were in love to begin with, the love-relationship is like this: host loves ML, ML loves white moonlight, white moonlight doesn't love ML (at the beginning, before he went missing). host forces ML to marry him.

the more i read about ML's character, the more i liked him, but i also wanted him to experience regret for what he had done to the host. ML is steadfast and dependable (he is one of the gongs, so of course he has all the best qualities. the other gongs all are good and successfull people, just their bad luck to encounter white moonlight) and he honours his words/promises, so when they made the deal of ML doing whatever MC wants him to do (in reason), ML promises to do so and he actually does it.
    MC during that time is quite satisfied with ML's behaviour and laments that it's a shame that ML is in this harem group.

JoshyM62, anina, Heungbo and 20 others like this.
  19. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this reminds me of an infomercial about China that a large percentage of those who get divorced there get back together. It was really heart warming where the woman just asked her husband to find her and hug her for 30 days before she signs the papers. The places they were hugging were the places that were the most memorable like where they had their first date and etc. In the end the woman gave the man the signed papers before walking away. Not before the man asking 'can I hug you tomorrow?'

Ahhh...:blobmelt: a BL version of that. This is bumped up in my list. Just a question, the emotional portrayal is good in this novel right?

Heungbo, vasiliassy, Taida07 and 7 others like this.
  20. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yupp, very good i would say. you see it in ML's point of view, in the host's point of view, so many emotions flying around, i teared up many times (but it wasn't thaaat heart-wrenching bc you know the MC acted only that way). you get many POVs, even from white moonlight and you can see, he really isn't the green bitch, he really lost his memories and got freaked out when another fiancé sprang out of the woods. but i also don't like him bc afterwards he met with many of the fiancés to rig his memories (but in the meantime he enjoyed the attention and care he gets from them >.> )
    it's mostly from MC's POV, but you get an allround POV, too.