Spoiler Transmigration: In every world my husband is waiting for me (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: [穿]每个世界老攻都在等我
    previous title: [快穿]总有人会爱上我 (There is always someone who falls in love with me) or [快穿]我只是来做任务的 (I am just here doing my task)

Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31201.html

NOTE: it's a rework of the previous title, so there exist actually two versions of this novel, one with this title one with the previous one, but the content should be the same. since this one is a rework, i guess she changed some inconsistency. she also mentioned that there existed a first world arc, but it was more like a day-to-day narration with nothing really happening, so she deleted it. so the first arc in this novel was actually her 2nd arc.

Summary:
    Little shou at the beginning was just a normal person, but the more worlds he crossed the stronger he got.

Tag: MC= Xu Yan Cheng
    ML= Mu Xiu (gong)
    1v1, HE, ML is the same

NOTE: more details: after MC's death, he was bound to a system that told him to to a certain amount of missions in different worlds (that is, change the fate of the cannon fodder host) so that he can return to his own world again. also, the main protagonists aren't allowed to die, MC has to protect them. even though he takes revenge on them, he can't let them die. if they die, the world collapses and he will get punished. in the first world, everything went fine but suddenly the female protag died and MC only got a warning that his punishment is now coming. after that, MC wakes up in an apocalyptic world (still the same world, but suddnely zombies everywhere) and he also turned into a zombie. he is very hungry, but he doesn't want to eat human flesh, so he has to do something about that. also, his flesh gets rotten and falls off, etc. bc of being a zombie.
    the first half of arc 1 was kinda boring, everything went fine for MC, the big bad mafia boss that MC got sold to at the beginning of the story fell in love with him (it's explained that ML was searching for something very important and when he saw MC, he suddenly knew it was MC. it's not explained how that happened and i don't think that it's a leftover from the original first arc that got deleted? otherwise the author would have mentioned that? I'm going to read the original work and see if it makes more sense afterwards) so ML helped MC take revenge on male and female protag, and just when he was about to totally succeed, female protag died, BAM punishment, MC became a zombie and has to survive hunger. it's a actually a warning to MC, the next time the punishment will be annihilation of MC.

@alexfilia

2. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the concept of the world-hopping is somewhat similar to FOD in which the hosts will be punished if the protagonists of the world died, or is that same for all world-hopping & system novels? And I still don't understand how the mission should be completed, like to what extent must the fate of the cannon fodder host be changed? o_O

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since the host is the cannon fodder, I guess the fate should be changed to the point where he is able to escape from his cannon fodder fate?

4. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yepp, just the typical cannon fodder thing.
    in first arc, the host got a really bad ending due to misunderstandings. his bff from childhood (male protag) lost his parents when young, host's parents took him in and raised them together. then MP suddenly find "clues" and "evidence" that host's parents killed his parents to take over his company (both family really rich and powerful). so MP is on a revenge spree and host is taking all the fall. at the end MP saw the truth of all the lies, felt guilty, but was already too late, host already died (i think by getting raped and killed by drugs or something), so MP named his child after host. >.>

ahsudole, Poor_Hero, Blood A and 7 others like this.
  5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope that MP was severely face slapped by our mc :mad:

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please give us a spoilers of each arc. please:aww:

7. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please give us more spoilers of each arc. :aww::aww::aww:

8. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    he did, he never got together with female protag bc he was busy with handling his company, bc ML and MC are doing it so MP loses his company. also, the real truth came out, etc. but before it all reached to an end, MC suddenly got info that female protag died and before he can ask how, he got punished. thus came the apocalypse and MC got turned into a zombie. he had to kill zombies and consume their pearls (that makes you more powerful) so that he doesn't have to kill humans.
    some time passed, he was now level 3 zombie, then he met ML, the ML recognised MC immediately (although MC's flesh at that time was already rotten and pieces fell off his body). ML didn't care about MC being a zombie, he hugged MC and never wanted to let him go again. ML became the head of the base during their time of separation and they find out that whenever MC levels up, he becomes more human, his flesh is also not rotten anymore, etc.
    don't recall what happened with MP (don't think he matters bc the apocalypse was MC's punishment), but in the end MC and ML find a way to make humans and high level zombies live peacefully beside each other, bc the higher level zombies get their human minds back. MC was zombie king and ML was the human leader.

ahsudole, Poor_Hero, Blood A and 8 others like this.
  9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of started reading this but i do not like it, the plot is kind of messy and do not give you any high emotion, the only good thing about it is the romance between the MC and ML. The whole thing is only focused on then but sometimes is very frustrating because after the zombie world arc the next one he decide to leave the world after his mission and leave the Ml because he could not recognize him even though deep within him he new it was the ML, so frustrating :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Blood A likes this.
  10. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the plot in the next arc look like?

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link