Spoiler I've Got Medicine [System]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 5, 2017.

1. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhm... is this novel have Yaoi tag?
    or...

scriptor likes this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap its yaoi! ....most of my threads were i poke people are yaoi >.>

kiara8 and scriptor like this.
  3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not that far into the story yet (like not at all when i look at the overall chapters orz lol), but yeah, the corpse is still there in the spatial place to where i am with the chapters....
    actually, what kinda bugged me was when the MC arrived and did all the things with the system and memories and stuff, he decided to plan things, right? AND THE WHOLE TIME THE CORPSE WAS STILL ON THE BED!! it was ignored....poor corpse. but come on, wouldn't it be a normal to want to hide the body or get rid of it when someone decides to take up their identity??
    i mean i was afraid that the author kind of forgot the dead body when the story got to "he heard fast footsteps coming" and he didn't think of the dead body as the first thought! instead he reminized about that servant! (if my memories serves me right. i admit it was laaaaate into the night when i read it, but i mean, i was like, wtf? what about the body?? O__o so should be right about that fact....)
    and then finally (!!) right before the servant came through the door, he vanished the body into his spatial place....

4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I anyone picking this up?

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't think so, but aren't you busy with some other novel?

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :love: I can do a teaser and then try to recruit people for the project.

Teasers are useful since they give people a taste of the story and characters. Translators will also see if the readers are enthusiastic about the project so there will be higher chance that it will get picked up. Or I can even pick it up myself. I could do it if I had help. :LOL:

7. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, kudos to you and the future translators, if you pick this up. this will be a long ride since it's over 1000 chapters (?) long or so according to previous posts.
    i would help, but i'm not confident in my chinese translating skills yet and don't understand cultivation terms ^^U
    and i really should concentrate on my classes instead of lurking here >.>

8. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    Look like something I'll like but I can barely finished the story with 100 chapters nahhh usually get impatient in the middle so skip here and there ..... And this novel have like 1000+ chapters ... Well im giving this atry good luck to myself.... of to read it now~~~~

Thanks for the recommendation

readerz likes this.
  9. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm since this one moves into romance territory pretty late some non-danmei normal tl-er can try to pick it up too yea? since its more about cultivation and stuff for the most part someone may get interested...

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we'll see. If I do pick it up it would be next month since I am a little bit behind on this month's schedule and also my regular editor is on vacation. So if anyone else wants to pick it up, they should do so. ;)

Misaki Yata and scriptor like this.
  11. Rabbitanairy

Rabbitanairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  12. cherryclan

cherryclan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a teaser my guy, might end up as a side project tho (if no one picks it up in the next month)

13. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the MC or his twin get revenge against the Bai-something in the future?

14. kyonbaby

kyonbaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the MC's reaction when he found out he had a twin bro? What about the twin bro? Did they get revenge against the twin bro's adoptive family and Bai guy?
    Did the twin bro also have a love interest :aww:for example the MC's baby(ehem):blobamused:?
    Sorry I have a lot of questions.

15. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the mc give back his twin brother's pill making symbol thingy on his wrist? N did MC get revenge on everyone who hurt his twin brother the adoptive parents + servants?

16. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please share a link to the full story? I was reading through chapters 200 ish and only then realize the site I used is not complete. :cry:

Asami likes this.
  17. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please update the story:cry:!!!

Lunnear likes this.
  18. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally managed to find the raws :) near to the end. Only 100 more to go

ML helped MC to revenge on twin bro adopted family. He caused an ‘accident’ to happen where the guy (from adopted family who harm MC twin) to lose his medicine beads. Bai broke up with the guy when he lost the beads as he is now of no value. Later the adopted family try to help their son to get the medicine beads by transplant from another person. Who know the person is the grandson of an alchemist who then go after the family and in the end the family bear a lot of losses and ignore abandon the son as he caused them misfortune. ML play a part by giving the alchemist info on the grandson location

On the Bai guy his family had always wanted to become a subordinate family of ML family. So ML order his people to make that Bai has to spend lots of time effort n wealth on a fake hope to become part of ML family. Internal Bai family his brothers instead work on consolidating their power and since Bai is too outward looking he lost his power in the family. And ended with nothing as all good stuff went to his siblings including any achievements he made in getting close to ML family

On MC twin lover nil so far But ML master has one and it was funny as the guy was at a level and age so much younger. Even ML fellow students were older than him. Strangely he also has a Bai character in his name but he is a good guy

Yes. MC heritage which is a high level weapon who is able to take human form teach MC how to resurrect his brother including returning his medicine beads

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  19. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the raw links?

Asami likes this.
  20. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Asami likes this.