Spoiler Target always thinks that I like him (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah. I gotta say, i never read about mC who took over this kind of character.

Second game.

Mc got into body of jiang han, the powerful fifth young master of Jiang family. His elder brothers were either dead or in jail. He was in the end of twenty and had OCD. Everything had to be clean. Cold and aloof. Everyone feared him. He also likes younger and beautiful man. He also had a habit of pushing his glasses up.

Mc totally freaked out when he found out about gameMC's preference. Could he abort this game and choose the other? Nope. He couldn't.

Whilst ML was younger, 18 year old student. Dad had given him to MC as bribery. Dad and mum marriage was business marriage. Dad cheated on mum and had other son, so he cared more about this son than ML. Ml and that son were born at the same time. Ml was healthy but his half brother had heart disease. Evil dad then swapped them thus ml became illegimate son.

Mc's task was to teach ML about business world so he became sucessful businessman, guide Ml and help ml take revenge on ML's family.
    Mc: isn't my task like raising a son?

Since mc had to act cold all the time, he mentally was exhausted. He was scared he would become accustomed to it. And yeah, in the begining, MC had way upper hand of ML which kind of reversal than the usual.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc told ML the truth about his birth, telling him that he wanted to see a good show.
    Ml was shocked. He asked why MC do this?
    Mc replied that he simply repaid ml's dad.
    They talked and finally reached compromise. Ml thought that mc had ulterior motive, but at this point of his life, he had no power yet. So he agreed to stay with mC.
    After awhile, ml saw that Mc was different than what he thought. He also found mc good looking and even had wet dream with mc as the starring partner.

Mc had this housekeeper. He was very kind to ML. He also misunderstood their situation. Since mc had let all gameMC lovers go, the housekeeper thought that mc seriously liked ml and told ml so.

Ml went to hospital to do paternity test.
    Mc asked him. 'Since you know the truth, what are you planning?
    Ml didn't have any idea yet so mc told him to focus on his school first.
    Their relationship got better. Mc was actually happy playing family. He thought the son he raised was quite decent.

Later, mc arranged it so ml's family knew about the baby swapping incident. They were outraged and tried to get ml back. ML refused.

Time went by. MC took ML to office n taught him about business world. He also gave one company to ML to manage. Since MC was always kind towards him, ML started liking MC. He was confused about his feeling at first but finally accepted it. He also thought that all this time MC liked him. And now it was his turn to confess.

He was drunk during the first confession. The next day, mc pretended that nothing happened so ml thought that it was a dream.
    However the housekeeper told ML, 'master Jiang has thin face...'
    ML was shocked. He thought it was a dream. So he went to Mc and kneeled in front of him. 'I took care of the company because I want to prove myself to you. I want to be your equal, unlike your past lovers.'

MC was stunned. What was going on? Why ML was like this? Did he raise his son wrong? Why it turned out to be such confession? He even told system to check ML's health.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Shameless and imaginative ML, great wingmans A and B, and a system that can take over the host's body! The second and third are definitely something different than what I've read so far. And, the MC should really train his body, like what the MC of Heroic Death System did, least he'll become a black and blue bolster. @purple_mangosteen, thanks and do keep the spoilers coming~ I'll cheer you on! :blob_pompom:

Heungbo, Lunnear and Kleep like this.
  4. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    MC refused ML's confession. 'I'm sorry but I raised you as my heir.' He told ML.

The brokenhearted ML then went to xlub to drink his sorrow away. He met with one of past gameMC's lover. The lover told ML that gameMC only watched them and they never sleep together because he couldn't do it.

ML thought that MC refused him coz he can't get it up. His imagination started to run wild. Ml decided to start wooing MC. He brought flowers but got rejected. He brought food but got rejected too. He finally confronted MC.

Mc told him. 'I have a person that I like.' Mc referenced to Ml in the previous world.

But ML didn't give up. In the next few years, ML managed to get revenge on his family. He also kept trying to woo MC but failed.
    'I have tried hard in the past five years. Is his heart made of stone?' He lamented.

As for MC, he thought that his task was done. So he gave the company to Ml and left the virtual reality worls. System, contact A n B tried to persuade him. They finally told him the truth that this wasn't a game. MC met with the old military general, he was real Ml's grandfather. There was internal fight in the army and they needed Ml back as soon as possible or the situation would descent into chaos.

MC agreed to help them. He was really conflicted when he found out that ML was real though. Cause if he was too invested, when he returned to real world it would be in vain for him.

Back to the game, after mulling it. MC had conversation with ML. 'You're still young.'
    'But you're only in the beginning of thirty.' Ml protested.
    'You have many opportunities in the future.' Mc continued.
    'But i only like you.' Ml countered.
    MC was annoyed. 'Let me finish first.'
    'Sorry.'
    'You're still young. But if you insist, we can try it..'
    Ml was overjoyed. He finally got his wish.

The funny thing was, the old general with red face actually watched the virtual reality game on screen coz he wanted to know if his grandson was top or bottom.

Mc and ml stayed together to the end. Before he passed away, mc told ml. 'Don't forget, forget me later.'
    Ml replied. 'I will always remember you.'
    'It's useless.'

I skipped a lot of part in my summary. Anyway, i might jump to the last game since i want to see the ending

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Scapezz, Heungbo, Pink-kun-s and 39 others like this.
  5. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds interesting so far.

6. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything is so awesome...and my watches threads just multiplied :aww::aww:

Rilise likes this.
  7. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice lying-cough- I mean persuasion skills

Heungbo, Izn, swordfish and 8 others like this.
  8. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha it's looks funny XD
    must bookmarking this one!!

9. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I jumped to the last part where they returned to the real world.

MC name is Xiang Han, every character he plays has Han as part of his name such as jiang han, song han etc.
    ML mtl name is Xavier, his chara on the game always has Ze as part of the name.

Chapter 154 onward.

Old general was happy because his grandson's soul had returned to his body. He was supportive of MC and ML's relationship.

'Thank you. Thank you so much.' Old general said. 'When Xavier wake up, he should thank you personally.' The enthusiastic general continued. 'I heard you did matching before. You just turned twenty right. Are you planning to get married? Do you have someone in your mind?'
    Mc was speechless.
    'What about my grandson. He is rather thin now and unkempt (effect of coma) but he's really handsome before. I have his pic. I'll find it for you.'
    'Don't need. I have seen it before.'
    'Really.'
    MC was hesitant. But he finally said. 'This... we should talk after he wake up.'
    'Don't worry.' The old general said. 'You guys match 99% and can have spiritual resonance. Deal with this and Grandpa will give you grand wedding.'

Two days later ML woke up. They went to see him. MC was really anxious. When he saw ML for the first time, mC thought that mL wasn't the person in virtual world. He couldn't see the trace of that person.
    Old general who noticed the tense atmosphere, called for MC. 'This is Mr. Xiang who helped to get you out from virtual world. Do you remember him?'
    'I do.' Ml was courteous and polite. 'Thank you for your help.' Ml said politely.
    Old general was relieved. However when he tried to pull them together, ML pulled his hand back instead of handshake.

At that moment, MC realized that while ML remembered him, he was unwilling to recognized him.
    'What do you mean Xavier?'
    'Grandpa, i wish to speak with mr... first.'
    Old general was hesitant but he, admiral A and B finally left.

Ml waited til they were gone. 'Mr.. you should sit first.'
    'Just say what you want to say.' MC said.
    'I am really grateful for your help. I have vague memories of virtual world. It's just...after so many worlds, it feels like dream to me. When people dream, they think it's real. But when they wake up... do you understand what I'm trying to say?'
    'Do you remember everything?'
    Ml hesitated and said. 'July 7/8' (i don't know what this mean since i skipped the book)

Ml had been in virtual reality for too long, in which the eight worlds with MC was just a small part of it.
    'I am very grateful for your help. But...' he only saw those worlds as virtual reality. 'I am sorry. We can still hold the wedding if you like.'

Scapezz, maya_sov, Heungbo and 35 others like this.
  10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniff* So sad. Now I need to know more.

Ichigocheesecake likes this.
  11. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    'No,' mc refused. 'There is no need to be apologetic. I know you're not them.' After saying that, he turned away and left.

ML wanted to call MC but old general's arrival stopped him. Old general was confused. 'Why did you say that? Bla bla bla...'

ML had experienced no less than 100 worlds but the worlds he remembered the most were the one with MC. The worlds that left the most impression for him. He suddenly regretted his harsh words earlier. He shouldn't speak so straighforward. They could start little by little first.

Outside, admiral A tried to speak with MC. 'General just woke up from coma. His mind was still in jumbles. In two days he will think clearly.'
    'No. You heard him earlier.' Mc hesitated a bit. 'Can i ask for your help? I want you to erase my memory.'
    Mc was hurt so he didn't think clearly. He thought that why should he the one with one side feeling? The one who thought that it was real? If ML didn't care then he would do the same.
    'What?'
    Admiral A was shocked but since MC insisted, he helped MC with it. After they were done, he asked MC. 'Do you remember what you're for?'
    'To become beta tester for virtual reality game.'
    Admiral A felt that there was something wrong with ML, he wanted MC to waited minimal 2 days actually.
    'I will take my leave now. Don't forget to send my paycheck.'

After MC left, admiral B came to look for admiral A. It was then A realized what was wrong. He set the feelings level on 1 when old general came to visit and forgot to resume it back. In panic, he told B about it.
    'Don't worry. They have spiritual resonance. In few days, the feelings will return to normal.'
    'No. You don't understand. Earlier, xiang han had his memory erased!'
    B said. 'Go find a place to kill yourself then.'

Nevermind two days, ML actually got his feelings back in time record. The onslaught of emotion overwhelmed him. He wanted to find Xiang Han as soon as possible.
    'Where is he?' He demanded.
    Old general, A and B didn't know what to say.
    A finally confessed. 'He left. And he also erased his memory and feelings.'
    ML was stunned. How in few hours, everything turned upside down?

A admitted that it was his mistake that cause the misunderstanding. Ml really wanted to kill A.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Bella94, Scapezz, Audene and 43 others like this.
  12. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    You sucks ML. *sobs sobs* you hurt my precious MC even though you didn't do it on purpose :blobsob::blobsob:

13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea ML should kill that A-person LOL but then again i have no problem to see ML pursue MC irl.

Bella94, Scapezz and Hanaru like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    More! More! More! X100

Hanaru likes this.
  15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The karma in this world works too fast lol ML try rolling a dice for luck lolol

16. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got more. And I’m more sad :blobconfounded:. But, this sounds so amazing!!!

17. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp.
    There goes my heart.

Suddenly onions everywhere.

RIP Admiral A

Tintl, Shizun and theragingpanda like this.
  18. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Purple's spoiler got me desperate to go read mtl sooo
    Big spoiler....MC's feelings and memories weren't actually erased but he acted like it...later on ML found out MC pretty much hypnotized himself to convince himself that ML is not the lover which was why MC kept treating ML as a separate person and is not like his lovers in the virtual world. Though once ML knew he used his spiritual power thing to hypnotize him, ML kinda corner MC and fix the problem~

There are some jealous scenes with ML having 009 change his body, and interrupting MC's blind date, and got jealous of MC's neighbor too. ML had installed a monitoring program in 009 and 006 so he can protect and keep an eye on MC but MC later found out and made him remove them. Oh and someone bad approached MC claiming to be ML's fiance but that problem was solved pretty quick so no worries.
    Well purple will probably be giving more detailed spoilers later so I'll leave it here o7

Scapezz, maya_sov, Heungbo and 31 others like this.
  19. mia16

mia16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that their love story will develop even in the real world.

GhOStGiRL likes this.
  20. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    The angst in the last part hooked me in. Moar please