Spoiler Target always thinks that I like him (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding on to earlier spoilers, apparently MC hypnotized himself with mental/spiritual (??) force in order to treat ML differently from his virtual selves.

ML thought that his enemy (whose name isn't clear as I've only been MTLing) used their power to hypnotize MC, so he confronted MC with the goal of helping him recover from that. He even said that since MC loves the virtual versions of himself, then all he has to do is think of irl ML as the virtual ones. "I am him, he is me."

Then he discovers that MC is the one who hypnotized himself as he kisses him and uses mental/spiritual power.

Well anyways, I'm not very sure of this since the MTL is terrible.

Scapezz, Alice-sama, Heungbo and 23 others like this.
  2. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm back. Since today is national holiday, i went to mall all day and just read the novel now.

More on spoiler.

ML and B talked. ML asked. 'Have you sent the payment to Xiang han?'
    'Not yet.'
    ML ordered B to delay the payment. Since it was a huge amount of money, he was afraid that it would attract wrong attention.
    He also ordered B to give bodyguard robot to MC. ML really want to rush over to MC's place and explain everything. But he was afraid to make a wrong move. This wasn't virtual world where any mistake has no impact. This was reality.

B called MC and told him about the delay. But as compensation, he would give salary 10,000 coin. He also told MC about robot 009.
    Mc was disheartened. He had planned to buy a house. But he couldn't afford it now. Sigh.

The next morning, the combat robot was delivered to him. 'Hello, i am combat robot 009'
    Mc asked. 'Do you know why B send you?'
    'No.'
    Since MC originally ordered for housework robot, he told 009 to cook and clean.
    ML actually could see everything 009 see. That was his motive. So he could spy on MC. ML wanted to see MC as soon as possible to resolve the misunderstanding.

As punishment, ML sent A away to other star system territory. This move however caught the attention of his opponent, named Theodore. The guy had a daughter, Eleanor. She said that she was ML's fiancee though ML said that there was no engagement agreement between the two family.

T showed E the picture of MC. He knew that ML was in coma and mC was the person to wake him since they were the most compatible. The thing with this spiritual resonance was, the pair couldn't live without each other. If one die, the other would likely follow by suicide. T tasked his daughter to find out about MC.

Mc met eleanor at hospital. They talked. Eleanor introduced herself as Xavier's fiancee.
    MC's face darkened. Fiancee?
    She kept lying through her teeth. 'I'm here for pre marital check up. But Xavier is so busy so I come alone.' She was confused though. If Xiang han was xavier soulmate's, why he didn't show any reaction? He should be angry.

MC didn't believe her. But he let her talk since he wanted to know why she was testing him. He even counter attacked her. 'I quit the job at the company since it's going bankrupt. The owner like to gamble etc. They even owe me my salary. Since you're his fiancee, can you tell him to pay it.'

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Eleanor lost her patience and tried to get out the truth from Mc using her spiritual power to no avail.
    At that moment a tall handasome man showed up. 'Honey, here you are.'
    It turned out to be 009 who could change his appearance.

ML who watched this was annoyed. He was the one who should save xiang han.
    He ordered 009 to change his appearance to round instead tall and handsome.
    Later, MC wanted to apply in military. So ML painstakingly made detail about tests, requirement etc. He gave the data to B, B gave it to 009. 009 gave it to MC.
    Mc was happy and thankful to 009.
    ML was seething. That damn robot claimed his credit! He really need to find a way to get closer to Xiang han asap.

Mc's mum and dad arranged blind date for him. ML who spied on them can't stand it anymore. He interrupted them, saying that he was the next blind date.

ML told MC. 'Xiang han, i don't know how much you remember. But we were lovers before.'
    'Huh?'
    ML thought that MC's memory was gone. 'There's misunderstanding so you forget about the feelings.
    MC was confused since ML's act contradicted his big words at the hospital. Besides that, mC was able to differentiate his lovers in virtual world from the admiral in front of him.

'I don't really remember the virtual world.' MC said. 'Don't care too much about it. When people dream, they may get addicted to it. But when they wake up, they know it is only a dream. Reality is reality, if you indulge in your dream after you wake up, you should go see a phychiatrist.'

ML thought that he was drenched in cold water upon hearing those words.
    But he carried on. 'It doesn't matter, we still can try...'
    MC cut him off. 'There is no need for that. We are too different. Anyway, your company still owe me money. Don't forget it.'

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  4. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang MC! I like your style XD

Scapezz, Hanaru, UpInTheAir and 5 others like this.
  5. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh noooo poor ML is probably regretting to death that he was allowed to meet and speak with MC right away instead of being quarantined until he was back to normal. :blobdizzy::blobtired:

6. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Face palm that basta*d. Though i kind of feel a little, very little pity for him.

7. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm kinda glad for that extra drama after the world arcs, cause it makes it more interesting to read than just plain 'ML woke up, they got together, the end'. More content as well :3. Is anyone gonna spoil the other arcs, or do I have to start a third simultaneous MTL for it lol.

Heungbo, Izn, morticia_addams and 4 others like this.
  9. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation of the spoiler.

MC entered military academy. Knowing about that, ML went to become special instructor so he could get closer with MC.
    MC was annoyed to have his own personal stalker. He gave ML's cold shoulder.

They had a talk. ML realized that MC only pretend to have his memories and feelings erased. But why MC had no affection for him now?
    Mc told him that he liked ML in the virtual world instead of ML he never met before.
    ML never thought that he was his own rival.
    'But i'm him...'
    'To me, you are two different person. At that time at the hospital, thank you for reminding me.'
    ML was very distressed to hear that.
    'But i can't take you as substitute.' Mc continued and told ML that his stalkerish behaviour at the academy bother him.
    ML thought that if he could time travel, he would go to the past and beat himself for ruining it.
    'I'm sorry. I never mean to bother you..' he said at last.

Mc finally accepted his remaining payment. He was so happy. So many zeros in his account.

ML resigned from the academy. At first, he thought to give up. But nope, he refused to do that.
    He went to seek MC again. 'If you really like me in virtual world, then think of me as him. I am him. He is me. I see no difference.'
    And then he kissed MC.
    MC was shocked.
    After that ML asked MC if there was difference between this kiss with him.
    Actually for mc, the kiss was even better than in virtual world because this was his own body. His heart also beat faster. Very much like with ml in the game.

'Don't think too much.' ML said. He had realized that MC actually made himself to see him as two different entities to avoid heartbreak.
    'I... need to think about this.' Mc said.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Scapezz, Audene, maya_sov and 36 others like this.
  10. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls share some zeros to me too *insert bank number*

Also, thanks for the spoilers! :love:

Heungbo, MugetsuLM, Hanaru and 3 others like this.
  11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Please MTL and spoil us.
    I actually tried it myself but I found it irritating that ML always so conveniently misunderstands that MC is in love with him. I know it's line with the title. But damn him so narcissistic.

Hanaru likes this.
  12. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    a bit interest hmm but

one thing I want to know
    the important part

ahem

how hot is their pa pa pa?:blobpeek:

Heungbo, hiryukaede, iampsyx and 4 others like this.
  13. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as i know, not really hot. it's fade to black, like always.
    if you want more details, although still fade to black, but with more descriptive ways, i would recommend you Pleasing Start-over and Cannon fodder cheating system.
    they are so far the most "detailed" novels so far, like you can actually imagine their sex positions ^^
    these two novels are from the same author and i made both threads about it, so check them out if you're interested :)

14. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    ok thanks :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know where i can read chapter 169 ? i tried ck101 and sto.cc but both didn't have that chapter, i also tried several sites, although they have 169-183, but ch 169 is a theft chapter (i haven't checked other chapters, so idk yet whether those also contain theft chapter or not)

16. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls post link for the english translation.....

17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc no one translates this yet, so no eng link bc everyone mtl the raw

18. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

:(:( don't have any patience for mtl... can't really make sense out of them....

Pls... anyone translate to english pls....

19. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can make a thread to the forum and ask it to be picked up, not every translator is looking at spoiler threads, so good luck.

20. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true, so true, no one ever reads the contracts lmao