Spoiler Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Sep 15, 2017.

1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    look, the emperor, scumML's dad, reinML's dad and MC's mom is BBF-not. it's say that scum ML dad plotting the emperor, and get killed by emperor becuz of it. when that plot happen, MC's mom likely already preggo wit MC. most likely in fear of being linked wit the conspiracy, MC's mom ask reinML's dad to hide her in Chu also tell him to not told anyone of her information even after her death.
    the emperor knew the truth when his 'cucumber'(lol) told him that MC is his daughter from the woman he's love, and that cucumber likely knew the info from scumML spy in the harem palace. when the emperor calling and asking about MC's mom info from reinML's dad, he got nothing cuz the guy is honored his vow to keep silent which is the reason why he got send to guard the border in the first place.

2. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww...thank you soooo much @BluebellBerry for the wonderfull summaries/spoiler. Sarangheyooooo :X3::X3::love::love::love::love:

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    In

In what chapter did ReinML take care of Princess Leyao?

4. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give more details on what went down with the maid Mingyan that got left behind in Duke Zheng's household? Was it the typical drug in food trap?

5. Rasetsu

Rasetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can someone please tell why ML grandma suddenly doesn't like our TransFL? Did it already mentions here?
    Thanks before :blob_grin:

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  6. jillrosa

jillrosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • She's becoming senile losing her common sense in her old age
    • Her stupid daughter came back with her own daughter and preyed on her emotions. Grandma had a soft heart towards her bc she thinks that she failed her and listened to her daughter's stupidity constantly. Daughter took advantage of having her ear.
    • And the scum!MC is one of grandma's close servants, (I'm totally assuming) that she also added to the nonsense that grandma's daughter has been feeding her.
    • There's this mean, old guard who went with MC to the military camp who didn't like her. He reported to the grandma that MC was kidnapped and didn't return for like a day? (I think, don't remember the time frame). But now grandma assumes that MC is 'soiled goods.'

7. Rasetsu

Rasetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot
    Gosh... She's already this old but still can't know TransFL true character...

Audene likes this.
  8. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what happens to the servant girl that decided to stay back in the duke zhengs house??

and when will MC and ML meet again????

thanks in advance!

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. jillrosa

jillrosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my what I can remember from my poor MTL skills, Duke Zheng loved the food Mingyan made but soon got tired of it I think because she's just copying MC's recipes, she can't make her own recipes. Add to the fact that MC opened her own restaurant that featured all sorts of new food, her place in the Duke's household plummeted.

She dies, she tries to go to the new restaurant that MC opened and sneakily tries to find new recipes to regain her footing in the Duke's household but Xiyan stops her. She loses her footing in the Duke's house and she tries to go back to MC's side but... why exactly would MC accept such a person back? So she kinda just sticks around the MC's estate and freezes to death? I think
    This is around the time that MC is getting ready to leave to go to the army camp (where ML is). MC and ML should meet again soon, ML saves MC on Chapter 141 (not like MC knows it's ML bc of his beard) so...
    Umm, we're currently on Chapter 103 (original novel chapter) and it's split between Chapter 228 & 229 on the translated chapters :hmm: Idk how to do math for this, if each chapter onwards is split into two... Chapter 141 should be Chapter 305/306

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  10. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About 76 more chapters to go :D
    If chapters come out once a day we will get there in about 2 months and 2 weeks, but it has been about a month since your post so 1 month and 2-3 weeks xD

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @timebun I read the raws, (2 times actually) and it seems that He Sanlang...
    had become the newly titled 'Marquis Dingyuan'? But isn't Madam Zhou's maiden family is also from a different family of Marquis Dingyuan? But then I read the last few chaptersss where He sanlang was called as Marquis Anyuan. So which one is he lol? Anyuan or Dingyuan? :blobsweat_2:
    Oh and he's also a fifth rank military court official, (before the near ending), while he become youngest minister in the ending.

lazynoodles and morticia_addams like this.
  12. Jay Nara

Jay Nara New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does any one know when the Mc and Ml start to have a real relationship?

13. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... it has been quite a while when i read this thru mtl but iirc, they will slowly recognize their feelings towards each other during the time when MC goes to the army camp to aid ML... but their relationship will start to materialize by the time ML returns injured from getting the herb(plant?) needed to cure ML mother's illness... at this time, MC was taking care of ML and the latter thought that maybe the MC right now is really different from the one in his past life, so he finally let go of his feelings and asked MC if they can try it out... MC agreed because she knew that ML is really a good man and if they work hard, they can slowly but surely cultivate their feelings...
    ... if you'd ask me about the specific chapter, im sorry but i really can't tell.. it could be around 200's in the raw so that's around 400's in the translation.. (^_^)

14. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give a detailed spoiler on Madam Zou's charater...& her ending

15. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, he's probably Marquis Anyuan? Since Madam Zou's maiden family is under Marquis Dingyuan... It could be a typo by the author~ I haven't read the raws in a while so I don't really remember >:

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. So Mingyan lost her stature in Duke Zhang’s house and tried to return to Chu Lian for the sake of stealing more recipes is that the gist of the situation?

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. But Chu Lian already know about her character and throwing her away out of her house.

wafflebeauty and lazynoodles like this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha!! She tried to open her legs for Heir Zhang but he ain’t having it~:blobjoy:

19. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is MC going to meet ML? And why does she needs to go to him? I realize no one has ever explained about this yet.. Can’t wait for the reunion between those two..

20. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is leaving to meet ML around chapter 273 of the translation~ She's going to him because she's looking for a herb to save his mother, and also because war broke out in the north and supplies can't reach them. All of this will be revealed in the next few chapters XD