Spoiler Pleasing Start-Over (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Feb 23, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML remembered all their lives together, so he cares for MC. when MC went away to live alone on an island, ML went there and complained: you dare to seduce me in so many worlds and now you want to escape?!
    so, yeah, ML cared xD

Kleep, mmem, Ddragonesse and 9 others like this.
  2. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't see anything from the ML's POV in the conclusion. We basically just follow the MC when he wakes up to see that the ML has already been removed from the next bed. The military tells him that his job is done and that he'll be getting his money.

MC goes home and spends the next few days in a haze. He also finds out the system is still active, even though the military had told them they removed it. He decides not to report his condition.

A few days later, he sees on TV some minister announcing that the general will be marrying his daughter. Then MC immediately buys an island on some distant planet with the money the military gave him and moves there. Then the next scene is the MC chilling on his retirement island, when suddenly a warship shows up overhead. ML drops down from the ship and asks him why he ran away so fast. ML tells him that he remembers everything, still wants to be with MC, and was never going to marry that minister's daughter. He stays the night on the island.

MC also reveals he also has remnants of the system in his body. They both decide to keep it, so that after this life, they can still meet in future reincarnations.

(And then they lived happily ever after. And after. Etc.)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    Audene, Kleep, mmem and 27 others like this.
  3. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a translation on this in wattpad. OuO though its only 9 ch (◕‿◕✿)

4. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh, someone picked it up? :aww:

theragingpanda likes this.
  5. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Link??:aww:

6. theragingpanda

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Would be nice if someone offers to edit their translation xD I want to help but I'm shy and my english isn't that good

https://my.w.tt/CCXpqqJuLL

Ease likes this.
  7. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    I got story not found notice.

8. theragingpanda

Reading List:
    Link
    Ease likes this.
  9. ayala

ayala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh i solved the dad mystery lol (not really but well...lol)

In the first world, after the real father choose to rescue the adopted son and not the MC, the MC broke his relationship with his family and wanted to change his name, so the ML wanted him to change his last name the his so:

MC: "I'm not your son why should I have your name"
    ML: "you don't have any family member now, if I'm your dad, you won't lose money, after that the wei property will be yours"
    MC: "you are so shameless, when did you give birth to such a big son as me ! and I don't care about your wei family property"

ML: " you already call me uncle, why can't you call me daddy? you see that you lack fatherly love since childhood. Later, i will treat you as my son; it's also a pity to make up for your childhood"

MC: " ROLL! You are lack of fatherly love, your family have a lack of fatherly love" he shot the ML hand that was on his leg and said "is dad doing this sort of thing to his son? you don't want to take up my body?"
    ML: "If you don't want to be my son, then be my wife, it's all in our Wei family, we go abroad and to register and get married in few days"

soooo basically it can be summarized to : ML is shameless and is taking advantage on whatever pop up to tie the MC to him...

it’s on here: https://www.sto.cc/book-157927-10.html

this novel is really easy to read with google translator ! :blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Kleep, MARIA12628, GhOStGiRL and 9 others like this.
  10. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
  11. HeXie

HeXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search for surno_o profile, the story is there in wattpad

12. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I want to hear you in bed. Call me my Father." Du Zi Nan looked at Qiao Chen.
    Yes, this is a direct MTL quote from the novel from the entertainment arc. Du Zi Nan is the ML and Qiao Chen the MC. Did ML just ask MC to call him father in bed??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. Emaris

Emaris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Further in the same arc....
    So MC and ML just spend the night together. In the middle of the night MC wakes up to pee.
    This is what happens next-
    Du ZNan immediately got out of the bed and picked up Qiao Chen. "Daddy take you to pee."

Yeah, that just happened.:sick::sick:

14. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously.. ML got a lot of kinks.. He really likes roleplay, doesn't he? Making MC wear different dresses, being called daddy etc.

15. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly speaking, this 'daddy' kink of ML is pretty tame compared to the fucked up shit I read by mistake - there is a very short 'romance' (yuck :blobdead:) English novel where the heroine (h) is an 18 year old girl who wants to be loved upon, doted upon and pampered. I thought - fine, nothing's wrong with it. Except she chooses the Hero, who is some sort of a mafia big shot and 30 years old with a daddy kink. This daddy kink goes all the way like she will wear only little-girl frocks that HE chose, wake up at a time HE chose, have food that HE chose, do exercises in front of HIM only and basically he will dress her up like a doll and then fuck her up like a sex-doll. I was so disgusted by this that I thought the heroine would protest and arrest that asshole except noooooo. Whenever heroine thinks about 'daddy' or calls out to 'daddy' she gets arouses instantly. And she talks like a kid! Literally with a wisp like - Daddy, Chu aren't gowna easy? And acts like a five year old kid! Literally like - Daddy, my peepee is weird, daddy what word starts from 'E'? And both heroine and Hero agree that her only job is to sit at home and do nothing (oops in baby language nofwthing) and that was 'love.'

This book made me barf and put me off smut books and romance all together for almost a couple of months! Even during sex, the heroine was like a five year old child - Daddy, why Chu putting your peepee in my peepee?

Eww... And later I came to know (coz of auto-generated recs of the website from where I by mistake put a read check on this book) that there is a helluva lot of similar books with daddy and mummy kinks.

Oh and in the normal sense (very normal and NOT daddy kink sense) - a father represents the highest authority figure, someone who protects you from everything and helps you grow. It is said right that daughters go for husbands who are like their fathers. So I guess for ML to demand MC call him 'daddy' could be a way to ensure his absolute dominance over the MC coz just how many of us do actually go against our fathers?

IndusEla, Izn, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  16. Randomness

Randomness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i think the ML did this because, frankly, in each world, MC either have shitty father or a dead one. So, the ML feel distressed, but rather than let MC regards other male as father, and thus became closer to that male, ML choose to try to be MC's father figure too, because he wants to be MC's everything.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    MARIA12628, Dragon_Reader and ludagad like this.
  17. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Naughty ;)

18. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is no longer available on wattpad... so will the translated version be uploaded on NU???

19. theragingpanda

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what? Why?

20. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know, the translator just deleted it. I noticed it in my library that it was faded away, I tried to find out but no avail, there was no mentioning why though.

Nami Heartfilia likes this.