Discussion Which novel is QI going to poach next?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by GodBrandy, Apr 1, 2018.

?

Which novel is QI going to poach next?

1. A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality

20 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. A Will Eternal

33 vote(s)
    38.4%
  3. Gate of Revelation

3 vote(s)
    3.5%
  4. Legend of the Dragon King

10 vote(s)
    11.6%
  5. Perfect World

11 vote(s)
    12.8%
  6. Renegade Immortal

17 vote(s)
    19.8%
  7. Sovereign of the Three Realms

17 vote(s)
    19.8%
  8. Terror Infinity

9 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. The Great Ruler

15 vote(s)
    17.4%
  10. The Unrivaled Tang Sect

24 vote(s)
    27.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaNovac

BabaNovac FUYUKAI DESU Seraglio e youkoso SchrodingerPanties

Reading List:
    Link
    Worm by wildbow

2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    when did QI poach TDG....its author Mad Snail is even slower than snail in releasing new chappy...

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  3. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read anything from that pool since I dropped what I read from that so...it can do whatever it wants because it doesn't concern me.

Nino Sasou likes this.
  4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Keima-kun

Keima-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian have so many novel so I hope they do not poach novels from wuxiaworld.
    Not because of anything, but the fact that most novels from WW are boring, carbon copy harem shits. The only novel I'm following from WW is desolate era and even that is nearing the ending soon.

6. QWERTG

QWERTG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read nothing from the list, so they can take whatever the hell they want.

Raizhee and addictiontofiction like this.
  7. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda funny when QI's translator shit stir hate itself. Although, knowing your "competitive" persona in QI, I bet you're a salty fella whose ego is bigger compared to others. Eh.

It would be a joke of a lifetime when you're one of the lot who will get bulldozed by QI's growth later and getting tossed aside(However, considering for a lack of quality(general company standards) of many works there, I think you'll be safe for a while). Well, good luck mate, hope you'll earn a spot there, and not only being a (temp) when your contract renews.

8. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any CN TLer who releases chapters quickly and built a following is rewarded appropriately, thus the importance of the brand image.

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    (。 ̄□ ̄)ツ
    CG2_SD06b.jpg CG3_SD05a.jpg
    hooek.jpg

Nino Sasou likes this.
  10. Athanes

Athanes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't AWE already on qidian international? I saw it there, the translations copy-pasted from WW

11. saidaone

saidaone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm here for my nuffies

and really who care, there's better thing's to talk about, like picking your nose

[​IMG]

12. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    They had only ever copied directly from WW. Others are bought for 4000USD, never did they copy others' translation for free.

13. addictiontofiction

addictiontofiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i ease the tension here in this thread.
    i agree with most of what Bao said, but really i don't see the relevance of this post since we are at most passerbys and won't make a difference between qi and WW no matter how we want to get involve.
    so i think we all should stay out of this thing and just watch the show. read novels when they're available and just stay lowkey. that way, both sides aren't in such an intense conflict for no reason.
    just let them conduct their businesses in a competitive market however they want.

by the way, why the heck does nuffies sound so much like ruffies. can't you call it candy or something.

14. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    *high five*
    I don't have anything either , I dropped what I read from that list before heh
    you forgot saying *proceeds to wipe on the shirt*

15. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer to read on QI . It has mobile app and makes it easier to follow novels you like.
    I don't see the problem honestly.

16. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme just grab some popcorn and from this here nuffie farm~
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

17. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slow release? That is just an excuse.

Tales of Demons and Gods only gets 1 release a month. HJC release rate to me seems standard, nobody is a super human.

18. Jan Meng

Jan Meng New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson.

The time of awakening cometh.

Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion!

Dance, Dance, Dance!

I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss!

This is the mightiest means of attack known to man, the ultimate attack magic!

EXPLOSION!

19. Jan Meng

Jan Meng New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. GodBrandy

GodBrandy ❮Evil Shitposter❯

Reading List:
    Link
    April 1st; drama; shitposting. Don't think too much about this thread. I don't even know if QI will actually take other novels or not. It was just to please my fellow TLs/editors that wanted some drama. What you said about competition is true, but again, this has nothing to with the thread. I've seen a million threads bashing QI and it's doing just fine. Not sure how me making this thread changes anything for WW or QI.
    I don't have any reason to hate either of them, and I never mentioned Volare in any of my posts... so, I'm not sure where this came from. You can find me annoying but my posts do have a point. Not this one, since it's just a joke, but in the other thread I raised some interesting points. For example, QI can rightfully host the finished translations of those 20 novels, and yet, users here think that they can't and that they are stealing them. Now then, did any of you bother to clarify this point? No, because it's convenient for you if they keep thinking this way. My point about WW not getting authorized to post stuff on Patreon is also legit. I'm not making anything up and just quoting stuff RWX himself wrote.
    Well, do you mind explaining since when Patreon and Wuxiaworld are the same thing and how exactly 'free reading services' consists in paying hundreds of $$$ to read chapters? Especially now that you're bringing Patreon in house.
    Speaking of immaturity, I remember Yang Wenli (translator of MGA) mocking QI's translator of HJC and calling him MTLer and stuff. I don't remember you calling him out on this though? Wasn't he also adding fuel to the fire? Just because I'm a translator doesn't mean I can't speak my mind. Btw, I don't think what YW did was wrong; he's free to do it in my opinion. Translators aren't holy beings that always need to be perfect.
    Also, I'm not sure why raising valid points is now considered a 'vendetta'. If you can prove that what I said above about Patreon and hosted novels is false, I'll gladly apologize.
    Right, I was also contacted privately and 'advised' to stop what I'm doing on NUF because I could potentially get sued for slandering WW and have to pay hundreds or thousand of dollars.
    I mean, woah. You can't even question WW now. Thanks for the reminder.
    CK is number one shill while I'm just a shitposter. I don't understand his ways too much. Meh rarely appears and I don't remember what he said. Anyway, like I said above, I don't think any of my arguments is baseless. RWX made a thread about how QI is breaking the contract and literally in his translation is shown that WW is also breaking the contract. I found it hilarious and couldn't help but point it out. Btw, most of the readers here blindly believe in WW so you don't have to worry about your reputation too much.
    I agree on this part, but I still don't get why you wrote it. This wasn't really a serious thread and you took it quite a bit out of context.

CKtalon_TMW, millman97 and lonelytree like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.