Spoiler <<BL>>I Dare You To Run Away Again

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bigfanofanime03, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    How did he meet such a bandit-like man? He drags you away the second he sees you! And yet, the only thing he can do is try his best to set the boundaries between them.

“Don’t you ever try to leave and reason things out. It’s futile. Yelling is also useless. This lao zi has already fallen for you and I shall make you mine.”

“Be obedient and wait for me at home, so I can pamper you till the day I die.”

“Running away? What about it?

You dare to run away again and this lao zi will spend his lifetime seeing you try.”

Associated Names: 有种你再跑

presently transalated by TRANSnoveLATION

poke:
    @alexfilia

pls spoil!

Izn, Silver_, Av1s and 5 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that one yday ..... I can't say I'm a fan T.T

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz spoil us even a little bit :aww:

Nic likes this.
  4. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want spoilers too... :aww: since chapter 72++ are locked at the official site....:blobsob:

Nic likes this.
  5. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The seme seems too overbearing for my taste.:blobunsure:

Boinkers and WagKalimutan like this.
  6. misminor

misminor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere?

7. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as far as i've read, atleast he is not as bad as 'sickly tyranical'. No bondage rape..that was at another level...:blobsweat:

lazynoodles, Silver_ and Nic like this.
  8. Kazehi

Kazehi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like one of those overbearing bigshot ML novels, but in BL form. :blobwoah:

Nic likes this.
  9. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit of spoiler in random order -
    • Iirc, there's no violence included aside from the slapping of buttocks. I guess it is a kink of the ML, Lol! MC's body is pretty thin and sensitive and so, if the ML gripped his hands, it will leave pruple marks or some bruises.
    • There was a time when MC was so tired after a surgery and so ML took care of him.. bathe him, cooked meal for him, washed his clothes.. and he even turned off the MC's alarm so that MC can get more hours of sleep.. ML called the president of the hospital and berated him that MC was so overworked.. since ML's family is powerful, the president just let ML had a leave for the day.. when MC woke up and learned about this, he got mad at ML but when ML told him thay he also has to take care of his health, the MC felt touched but won't admit it.. haha
    • ML's family is military of origin and background.. his mom is also a doctor and when she retired, she still worked as a cardiologist at the military hospital.. the father is also retired but I think he's got a government post and still works in the military.. the family of ML loves to play mahjong!
    • When ML introduced MC to his family, MC was warmly accepted. The parents and grandparents even suggested to them that they adopy a child so MC will not be alone when ML goes on missions.
    • MC's parents did not accept ML at first when MC introduced ML to them.. MC's mom even hit MC with a stick and that left ML sooo mad that he called in the military stationed nearby to get MC out of his home. MC's parents are retired teachers so of course, they are concerned about morality, reputation, etc. But later on, ML's mom intervened.. she visited the parents and told them a lot of things.. in the end, MCs parents compromised and eventually accepted their relationship..
    ...i'll come back when i remember some more.. :D

Izn, Dragon_Reader, Boinkers and 14 others like this.
  10. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, i found this to be part of series... is other book about them as well? Or other cp?

11. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .. yup! This is the second book from a 5-book series.. but so far, this book has the highest rating at the publisher's site..
    .. the other books were cp stories of ML's brothers(cousins) and friends..

morticia_addams and mereumsama like this.
  12. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    The things about series is... you read one, you want to read all.. such a black hole!!:blobdizzy:

13. Shigure Hakuya

Shigure Hakuya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this yesterday. The ML REALLY loves holding MC's butt, and that cracks me up.
    Sickly Tyrannical is just like the title, so sick and the ML is tyrannical. But it also brings me to the edge of my seat while reading this.

I have a question: I enjoyed reading ST, am I now a M?

14. Shigure Hakuya

Shigure Hakuya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have also read that this story is just like Descendants of the Sun, a Korean drama, but this is BL.

15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one give a better description of this novel?? What's it about???

16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    basically love at first sight for no reason \o/

the mc is a doctor working at a hospital (he is of course skinny lol) while the super awesome ml is a special op soldier from a very understanding op military family that falls in love with said doctor at the first second

Oh and the novel starts with some soldier guys aiming guns at doctors so they can save their friend :facepalm:

I think thats the plot

Izn, hikaharu, Poor_Hero and 3 others like this.
  17. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, this helps me a lot!

Seems interesting, I'm gonna give this novel a shot.

Nic likes this.
  18. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    The soldier guys is the ML.. he pointed the gun to MC and said to save his comarade or meet the king of hell.
    MC just calmly take a scapel and pointed to the patient chest and said “well, let’s see whose hands is quicker “ Lmao:blobjoy:

Izn, hikaharu, Poor_Hero and 8 others like this.
  19. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffttt hahahahaha fuuuckkk
    This is my first time see a gay person who found he is a gay himself, scared for himself being homosexuality (it was ML uncle fault too pointing gun on ML when ML want to close with little girl ML like, ML uncle just misinterpreted situation, make ML see girl, remember his uncle face and how bad he is to a girl) and suddenly gather all of his big family form grandparents until all of ML uncle, and he cry, say he was maybe gay, he sorry for all of his family and he didn't know how to change it himself, he feels ashamed but it couldn't be helped he become didn't like a girl, and he hope if his family didn't accept it, he just can leave home, or if his family forced him to marry a girl, he just can marry that girl and leave her alone.
    His grandfather, who like to spoiled ML a little, just can ask ML bro how to cure it, and ML bro is helpless too, grandpa just can accept the reality and understand his grandchild is one of people who get unfortunately case so grandpa accept ML condition.

I mean what I can't handle is he gather all of his big family OMG ML really has a big headmuscle XD

Phla, Izn, wildthorn and 5 others like this.
  20. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles, Bigfanofanime03 and Nic like this.