Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Midnight Rain

Midnight Rain The 5th is around~

Reading List:
    Link
    As I have catches up to the latest chapter.. Now I want moar and asking for spoilers..
    Can u guys who have read ahead give me some spoilers of the future arc and brief summary of what will happen?
    For ex:
    -National competition arc
    Grid will do smth smth smth... XD
    Thx in advance!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Content List of Spoilers/ MTL Raw Chapters

Created a new ToC which can be edited by anyone logged in. Just use the edit button below, link new chapters and move the chapters released on WuxiaWorld to the Archive.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    FonsyMN, Griddguyy, Gymgym and 9 others like this.
  3. Midnight Rain

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump.. No one can give me spoilers?

Nakki likes this.
  4. godedz017

godedz017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to volume 24 of the raw.
    Grid will win 3 gold medals. One teaming up w/ yura. 2nd pet Marathon using the cat in the pic for overgeared 3rd 1 on 1 duels.

edit: just checked with the current translation and it is still around volume 8 so i have to reread some chaps to remember more

5. Midnight Rain

Reading List:
    Link
    thx bruh..
    can u give me some headsup for future arcs?
    i mean what's gonna happen next with grid?
    how's about his moral development?
    and his romantic life?
    sorry for asking a lot >.>

6. giratina143

giratina143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man , i like harem novels , but its frustrating when you know the grid isn’t going to do it with multiple women because he is an idiot + the real world laws don’t allow that to happen . i’d be surprised if he even kisses a women in the next 100 chapter ……. -_-

he is too stubborn and greedy

mik_ha_il, aminy and Midnight Rain like this.
  7. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read up to chapter 6xx, as MTL because korean is not my strong point , and also there have being some time since i read it so i not may give insight detailed information but a general outlet can be done.
    future arcs?
    well i do not know what arc the current translation is because i'm waiting for it to really build up before i read; but i can do this: i will point out bigger events(arcs) that will follow up on the mc path but do not take the order as complete true; since i could mistaken some event order at earlier arcs since it have a long time i read it and the reason for that is that some arcs have a start-middle-end that spam multiples hundreds of chapter like for example>the Pope arc; i'm sure that translation already got the first part of it; but then we will have later on: Pope election arc; that will have their own conjunction of minor arcs in it for example that will happen hundreds of chapter later and the pope conclusion arc that will happen even later on, so is hard to remember since again it have being a long time i read it and so much information with other novels becomes fuzzy in the mind.

so we have!
    Golem Invasion arc> MC given the position of duke and gaining/developing his own territory>Training>getting to know the true elite of the server>first part of cleansing of the hall of legendary heroes>Second Olympic game>Invasion of the MC territory>Reclaim of the kingdom war> Building Up the first kingdom of user>Pressure of the empire/Helping building the second kingdom of users>Final part of cleansing the hall of legendary heroes.
    it goes more or less like that; i tried to remember the order but i could have mistaken some but do not take it to heart; and like i wrote there is multiple mini arcs inside of those main events; you can even say that they are arcs by itself but since i do not remember every name of them and you asked only about the MC there is no reason to explore more than that.
    development:
    About moral development: the chapters being done will already show his moral development ; and is very good ; and the author make it in stages and very well done; like the current translation for example is at the stage of greed where he finally can buy everything and of course he would like to show it to other; but this will not last long.
    the thing i like the most about how the author handles his development is that in the run of the novel; the MC in his development start to have lapses of inferiority-greed,when dealing with situations of intense emotion ; you could say that he regress to his previous personality in situations where he is not dealing with reason but emotion or you can even call his instinct before calming down and doing the right thing and this is complete normal as someone in his situation ; but those lapses start to become less frequent as the novel goes on showing his grown as person and personality, until is complete gone.
    but i myself for someone who read almost everything; can not see all this hate that is present on the novel thread about his personality ; it seems that most guy's does not understand what a deep case of bullying can make to someone; there is people killing others and himself because of it; so being greed and having distrust about everyone around of you because of it is by far the least of it. paranoia/feelings that everyone around you is trying to get you in some way and building a defense mechanism like him is normal in cases like the one the author is trying to portray the MC and being greed is a natural outcome since is direct linked to his need for money to pay his debt the reason that he is being bullied now and so on.
    everyone thinks that he is just a minor case of bullying but is not; as you can see by already translated chapter it seems that almost half of his life was being bullied; be it at school by those 3 guy's and then by everyone else once he failed in his enterprise as "gamer"; the only heaven he had was when he was at army , at least there is no mention of him being bullied there, but all of his adult life and adolescence he have being bullied and for me the author have being done a very good job on it; and i will even give a spoiler later on the author will bring another victim of bullying and this one to contrast with the MC, since his case is far more extreme than the MC; because if you call the MC's greed(defense mechanism) and his will to play the game and become rich his "save heaven" and the reason of why the MC can still act as person and in the end become successful in it is because he never "let go" of that reason/dream ; the other guy who will show Up had his own "save heaven" destroyed by the bullies in the most brutal way and thus creating the complete extreme case and end result you may think.
    PS: save heaven is of course a metaphor used by me to describe the only thing that the bullied victim have that still makes him "fight" or in this case; keep going/living.

Romantic aspect:
    He already fucks irene every month and plays with her with his finger almost every time he is done with a quest-mission, he also have a baby with her,
    Yura and Jisuka likes him as well; even Irene already asked if both of them are his mistress! but both of them does not want him ingame since by the statement of them there is no reason to do/be with him in game, it must be in real life, but both of them are not successful yet since the mc is closed to real life relationship because of the case of his previous school sweetheart; you can say that this is the last stage that still prevail of his old bullied personality.
    Mainly in my opinion they are not successful because of their own rule that wants him in real life; since he uses most of his time playing;so both girls does not have a lot of opportunities to pursue him in real life; Yura is the primary example of this; she makes multiple plans to try to bring him out of the game so they could "interact" but all of them fails.
    well;now that i wrote this it got me that is a very smart way of the author to deal with romance, at least i believe so, once you consider so many cliches that you read out there, since both of the girls want him and the only reason that it does not really happen yet is because the duality of their own choice; for them being with him in the game; would not count unless they got him in real life as well, but being with him in the game a try to develop their relationship starting there is the best and most reasonable way for them to success, so they have a very hard choice to do and the one who do this first will win.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  8. Dexter

Dexter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will other get legendary classes

9. deanadiktus

deanadiktus day-night reversal

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a good question, according to the novel legendary class are 9 in all... but it is unknown if they need to do some quest like what Grid did or if those growth type class are the other legendary class.

10. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid go here in the spoiler thread if you want to share spoiler from the latest raw...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  11. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some revealed legendary class
    - grid as pagma descendant
    - yura as demon slayer
    -krudge as sword saint

need confirmation
    -the duplicator gal as future mumud descendant
    -piaro as legendary farmer (dunno weather NPC also count)
    -agnus baal contractor can also have potential to become a legend class IMO

and there also legendary assassin and legendary tailor based on Hall of Fame and White's drop

12. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What should I spoil for you?

13. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell my about grid's item set. Did he complete it yet?

14. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think so. I don't think it comes out in the story often bcause Grid has much better items, and it's only used as a prize for normal players
    after Grid creates his kingdom

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    samira01 likes this.
  15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he only has irene.

the other girls like him but he brainwashes himself into thinking they are just friendly cus of his past experience

irene eventually asks if they want to be his mistress but they refuse cus they want him IRL

samira01 and Miaka_Mei like this.
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Itll prob happen in another 100 or 200 chapters (im saying thia if your in 500-600 rn)
    And this is just a guess lol
    I came here and i onlie read 20 ch xD

17. jheno13

jheno13 Snub

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil me about the details of grid's kingdom..... did his old territory become the capital?.
    did grid went to the dwarf yet?

18. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u give the spoilers for the person who tried to kill kraugel in-game so that he won't be obstacle for their "Arse kinngdom" or something?

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf Iren is an NPC right?
    Im done
    i read somewhere he gets Yura and Jisuka in the end
    Can you Confirme this?
    And if yes around what ch
    Tnx
    Im just ch 59....

20. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is not over, so i can not say he stay with them in the end, .
    by iren you mean irene,yes she is a npc who likes the fingers, if you know what i mean
    , :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mercy likes this.