LCD Mystical Journey

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by arjun pandit, Apr 4, 2018.

1. arjun pandit

arjun pandit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    One moment, Luo Jing was at the brink of death after accidentally touching a power outlet while showering. The next, he was in the body of a man named Garen, with memories of a past he was never a part of flowing into his head. As he slowly gets used to the body of Garen, he begins to explore a planet beyond his own logical comprehension. His journey will see him go from surviving in a planet locked in the 20th century, to wielding secret techniques so powerful that they level cities overnight. However, his journey doesn’t end with Garen. Instead this is but the first of many bodies that Luo Jing will come to wield in his mystical journey between worlds.
    Links:

NU Link
    QI Link

2. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    let me help all the people
    [​IMG]
    Description:
    One moment, Luo Jing was at the brink of death after accidentally touching a power outlet while showering. The next, he was in the body of a man named Garen, with memories of a past he was never a part of flowing into his head. As he slowly gets used to the body of Garen, he begins to explore a planet beyond his own logical comprehension. His journey will see him go from surviving in a planet locked in the 20th century, to wielding secret techniques so powerful that they level cities overnight. However, his journey doesn’t end with Garen. Instead this is but the first of many bodies that Luo Jing will come to wield in his mystical journey between worlds.
    Links:

NU Link
    QI Link

Astaroth and Noor like this.
  3. AvERaGeNP

AvERaGeNP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently at chapter 600 and this novel should have a lot more readers than it currently has in qidian. Beats 90% of the novels I have read but then again Get Losts novels are like that.

4. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
  5. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Way of the Devil so far but The Wizard World is such shit.

Sircus likes this.
  6. AvERaGeNP

Reading List:
    Link
    To each their own i suppose.

7. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I gave it like 200 plus chapters. The author had the MC unique with metal element then nope lets make it generic as possible lets make him a fire mage. Plus that stalker ghost in his body made me drop it. We thought he got rid of it but chapters later she came back.

8. AvERaGeNP

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some issues too with the plot but translation stability is the worst when it comes to whats wrong with novel. Well atleast right now.

Sircus and bonifide like this.
  9. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this, at ch 54 right now, when does it get better?

Astaroth likes this.
  10. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at 54, and I got a similar question, but I don't really think that it's bad per se, I'm just wondering wtf is even going on. To be honest it seems like just a bunch of random stuff is happening that aren't related to each other...

And tbh, the Author has contradicted himself from chapter 1, starting with saying MC & his sister inherited their purple hair & red eyes from their parents, but then they have two different parents had aren't blood related...

White Eagle reprimands MC for going down the demonic/devil path by killing people, then a couple chapters later he kill people from the same group MC did when he reprimanded MC...

I'm not sure how much is the translation's fault though, cause the iirc EndlessFantasy is infamous for shitty Machine Translation & and I keep noticing how some things that I think should actually be the same thing change between a couple of names all the time.

Gate/Sect is one of the more obvious ones.

But who knows, all I can say is that it's weird reading this novel.

11. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the novels quite jumbled and all over the place early on but it'll eventually start to flow and get interesting. like the novel says the protagonist will transmigrate multiple times so that's interesting.
    You should try the authors later work. Way of the devil. Its basically the same concept but with a lot of improvement in quality

Astaroth likes this.
  12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already reading Way of the Devil, and I've already read all the chapters on QI/webnovel, that's why I gave Mystical Journey a shot.

13. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter - 877
    High sci-fi world
    poor guy got butt raped

Dan White likes this.
  14. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This shit show gonna end soon or what.

15. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is really really poor.

16. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at chapter 75, and have a question:
    Is there a moment where MC stops being such an idiot and starts investing points into Intelligence?

It's just ridiculous how he is ready to waste them on completely irrelevant Strength or is willing to waste *massive* amount of points to boost a single skill - instead of getting smarter and improving all his skills with his brains?

Rou likes this.
  17. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he invest on INT - yes. And he gets quite a few skills. His primary focus change quite a lot depending on the arc.

18. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read some 500 chaps or w/e, imo novel doesn't get any good until Garen gets to the "totem" world. It's still kind of meh and random.

19. maddox9

maddox9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was real good until the mc started behaving out of character. During the mech world arc he was given a female slave called little bitch to play with he man handled her in all ways possible in different styles but suddenly when he came to slayers world he became shy and embrassed when he torn the cloths of another transmigrator that fought against him. (giving gold digging arrogant abusive selfish female characters the best things in life .

20. Dan White

Dan White Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha, true.