Spoiler Have a Trial Marriage with Husband, Demanding Extra Effort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 28, 2017.

1. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but he wants to destroy HR right...?
    so i guess there might be some animosity..

2. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he want HR but he want to run it his way

3. wraith132

wraith132 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does JingJing get attacked by dogs?

4. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Mo Ting handle J-King...???
    And what was the reaction of Lin Chong when he was photographing the wedding??? Did he change after that...??
    Will Tangning act in stupid movie??? And how will Mo Ting Yue Shanshan's case???

5. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

6. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    whose wedding ?? when ?

7. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Yu & Jinjing's wedding..

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  8. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    but why would Lin Chong be surprised? Is it before Mo Ting and Tang Ning reveal their marriage ? Even then they are officially a couple, so them being together shouldn't be weird.
    Please spoil the surprise element .

9. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Chong revealed FY and HJJ relationship. Ofc it was a scandal. However, situation was flipped and LC was getting hate from the public. He was basically abandoned. Then he was offered a job. And that is to be the photographer for FY and HJJ wedding. Him basically being the photographer for the couple he exposed is a slap.

kieshi and elsaSmith797 like this.
  10. jyuuxvii

Reading List:
    Link
    About LC, yes he did change. In fact he help with the situation. J-King thought LC is still loyal to him so he kept him. LC got evidence of YSS getting the script (?) and her giving it to JK. He gave this evidence to LT to hand over to MT or directly to MT I don't exactly remember.

kieshi, Amsir and elsaSmith797 like this.
  11. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jyuuxvii

12. jyuuxvii

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually to add from before, JK thought LC hates Hai Rui. LC (Lin Chong) got the evidence because he had a camera in his pocket. A mini one. And the evidence was given to FY and then FY to LC (Lu Che) and MT. The video contained YSS giving the script and the two talking about the truth behind the fan war and JK wanting to seize power.

TN did act. The latest translated chapter is her going to the set and an actor, Lin Sheng ofc underestimating her because she's a model. She did a trial first. Which made everyone questioning her abilities, shut up. After JK incident, people noticed TN's inactivity in the upcoming fashion week and speculated that she was the replacement. Some were saying there's alot of actors in HR but why TN. Some accepts it tho. People know of Lin Sheng's attitude towards acting so they were wondering why he's keeping quiet when TN is not from acting industry. (People are still speculating about TN acting). Lin Shen said to the reporter when he was asked about TN, "Moreover I have said more than once that I will not be with people who have no acting skills." Due to this, reporters thought of this to have double meaning, the female protagonist would not be TN OR TN have acting skills. They lean more on the former since TN doesn't have acting experience and it is not realistic.

Using the video from before (the one Lin Chong got) , MT told Lu Che to divide it. For the script part, show it to YSS. To get something out of her mouth. I think about her reasons. I am not sure. Then showing the seizing power part to the shareholders. Truth about the fan part, he said to share it in the end. Lu Che met up with YSS and showed her the video. She finally said that her child was kidnapped by JK. LC to tell the police and so they did. The police then went to arrest JK while he was talking to an actor about the script. The news of his arrests spread around the circle. HR announced that JK was behind the fan incident and it is to seize power. People then found out about YSS unmarried pregnancy but they she didnt receive hates for it. YSS took a break from the entertainment world after that.
    +
    Before this, I don't know if you read it but when YSS decided to come back to film again, she announced this in the media. However, when she came to the set she was told that she was already replaced. Hai Rui didn't comment before and thought that Hai Rui and YSS privately talked and all is good. But HR just wanted to slap her face for not announcing her replacement before she announced her returning to film. I think Hai Rui wanted to sue her since she was away from filming and all (not sure about this). But like said before YSS took a break after JK clarificafion. So all is good on her end I think. Well except she doesnt have the role anymore.

Please do feel free to correct me since I just MTL.

poirot11, Amsir, a_b and 2 others like this.
  13. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit late but... They revealed they we're married to the Tang family when tangning was Inside the house breaking off connections and I think the public when Tangning finished her shooting (where she was a supporting character) Mo Ting went to the set with a rose and their marriage certificate

14. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember what chapter #?

15. deoronio_ara

deoronio_ara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How she became a supporting character?

16. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    350-360 i think sorry cant give the exact chap

zloi medved likes this.
  17. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she just finished filming "stupid" i thinki and mo ting gave her a script that she fell in love with the supporting character

18. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    That's fine, that's enough. Thank you! :blobok:

Allie likes this.
  19. deoronio_ara

deoronio_ara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for these

20. deoronio_ara

deoronio_ara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is grandfather on tangning's side or not?