LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Kumachi

Kumachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little fairy? Still missing after 700+ chapters? Just wow..

2. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, but I have hope, there's a realm up there (in the Realm of the Gods) where Yun Che can ask about her (if he wants to find at least her body because he also thinks that she's dead, it's pointless to ask for a deceased person) because they can find info about almost everything.
    Yeah, she's SR lol!

3. ZeroBlink

ZeroBlink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't answer the question ,the fact that he wanted to "help" is logically unrelated to the fact that he hid his identity.
    ARGUABLY revealing himself particularly to his mother would give her more faith and strength since she seemed heartbroken..

In which way did it "speed up" the process of resolving their health issues in your opinion?

Imo it was terrible, too much talking of the same non-sense over and over again.
    At one point the same speech was repeated 3 x

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  4. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is maybe the second time I have visited this thread in the last two years ..... i remember back then people were complaining about the quality of the Novel too :D . they were saying that after the phoenix arc shit went downhill ....guess some things never change :D :D. For me at least I waited for about 2 years until chapters piled up a lot and then caught up, and I can say that the novel hasnt fallen in quality ...or at least this is what I think :)

5. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    It does answer the question, they were in a difficult position, telling them that he is their true son so early would mess up the things (inside and outside the family).

About the same dialogue repeated over and over. Man, don't read any of the CN novels here, the novels have a LOT of chapters, a lot of worlds, just for one person (author) not everyone is perfect, go and read some short books if you want better dialogues.

Everyone has their own tastes bro, I hate the fillers of Realms in the Firmament but some people loves it a lot. Don't be narrow-minded.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  6. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People just have to complain. This novel is great. Better than 99% of the stuff that’s out there. Most other novels are just filler. But if you just don’t like genres like harem, then it’s no use, you may not like it. Some parts may not be as good as others but what novel is consistent with its ingenuity throughout the novel.

7. Heavenly Empress

Heavenly Empress Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Although i'm not into a lot of novels, I like against the gods.

SectlessJosh likes this.
  8. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found it funny that peeps always complain :) It was the same with most of the novels I read.

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess there is a degree that you can complain about any novel when one scheme that the character performs doesn't quite match up to a subsequent one. But the difference here isn't tremendous even though some bits are what I would call great and others just good. Most of the novels out there are just crap where they may start out with some good ideas but they go downhill so fast. This novel has kept its consistency for 1000 chapters which is praiseworthy.

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  10. ZeroBlink

Reading List:
    Link
    Would mess up things? How in particularly would that happen ,if he reveled himself to his parents only.
    Again You're not getting the question I'm not asking "what" he was thinking about, but "how" did he think this makes sense.

How do you come to this conclusion logically? What kind of mental hoops does one need to go trough to arrive at that point.
    It literally serves no purpose than to build agitate the viewer. At least you can't prove it, you're more bothered by me even talking than trying to have a conversation.

"Man, don't read any of the CN novels here," - what a weak and absolutely illogical non-argument, in order to be able to criticize you have to read the material first.
    Otherwise if I read only 5 chapters and said it ,,people LIke you would be saying
    "Look dude didn't even read the whole thing and he complains , what a clown, it gets better later". Which is actually the complete opposite of what happened , I liked it first and then it went on a downward spiral from there.
    Moreover I read all of the translated chapters already , I've already put in a lot of my focus into it...
    THIS THREAD is about the novel, there isn't more appropriate place to talk about it. Criticize or praise.
    Your own question back at you "Why do you even come here if you cannot hold a conversation"?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  11. Kumachi

Kumachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently at 502, and MC suddenly stranded on his homeland.. On the middle of war..
    The suspense is killing me :confused:
    Just need a little spoiler, at what chapter will MC return and will he arrived in the middle of war or after the war ends?

12. Heavenly Empress

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Do you really expect us to critize / contribute to your hate to atg, here? LCD = Latest Chapter Discussion (not Novel Discussion) + Why are you agitated? is so exciting to have everyone know that you hate atg and that atg is bad for that?

I'm not experienced on Novel Updates, but, you can create a completely new thread called "Discussion" to discuss that matter without bothering others.

Mr Pancakes and Jirenzener like this.
  13. ZeroBlink

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate? What hate ? I already said I loved the first part of the story and disliked the 2nd part.

Define hate for me seems like we have completely different definitions of that word , it seems like the grey area is completely missing for you. This is relevant to latest chapters also , In context ,I was giving a specific example of writing that is silly, but my argument is relevant to entirety of the 2nd half of the story.

14. Heavenly Empress

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the chapter, but he arrives just at the right moment to save everyone.

15. SectlessJosh

SectlessJosh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude calm down, wtf.

16. ZeroBlink

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz Show me a more tame way to write what I have written.

17. SectlessJosh

SectlessJosh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, go on with what you're doing.
    Lurking Mode On.

18. ZeroBlink

Reading List:
    Link
    No I'm genuinely asking how would you put it to sound more "calmed down". Why back out now , when you already started criticizing me , I genuinely wanted to improve my English? You have my attention and a chance of improving my "behaviour". Go on Show me.

I'm not sure why you're getting so triggered all of the sudden, it's such a good chance to be a good bro.

19. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Things moved fast in just one chapter. That guy that showed up late and was a braggart was taken care of with one punch and Yun Che finished off the organizer too. The only bad thing is that they can trace who he is by investigating the Golden Crow sect master medallion he showed. But with the story moving forward to the gathering soon, I don't think there is time to delve too deeply into it (like the upper star realm demanding retribution.) Yun Che still needs two more ingredients and that will take up a good number of chapters.

20. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but
    Do you guys think that little girl could be the new
    Heavenly Wolf Star God inheritor? I mean we know she is Divine Master in addition she spoke about an "older sister'' And we know that Jasmine had someone who called her older sister at the same time "that someone" got turned into the new Heavenly Wolf Star God inheritor..... if I am not mistaken that is. Not a proof or anything but it seems like a legit theory.

Jirenzener likes this.