Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its been a long time since I read this so correct me if I'm wrong...
    yup ML met his father and grandfather and they try to coax him to inherit or take care of the family business and they even try to set him up with a woman.. ML refused them although he maintains a cordial or civil relationship with them until they give up.. what is nice is they accept the relationship of ML and MC when ML told them about their relationship

Ease, maya_sov, Dragon_Reader and 2 others like this.
  2. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find NU link for this story... Is it still not translated.. or have a different name??? I will appreciate it if someone post the link of this story on NU!!! :coffee:

Edited:- Never mind found the link... I am off to read this story!!!!:cool:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soie_yoie, Aye, Ryss and 11 others like this.
  4. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually want to know more about the uncle and the foreman ⸜( ॑꒳ ॑ )⸝

GhOStGiRL likes this.
  5. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They eventually get together. ^^ But the uncle went through a scam of a marriage before it propelled them into a relationship.

6. GaiaJupiter

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter would that be? I only got curious after I read the translated chapters ( *¯ㅿ¯*)

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with the wife?? ...did she take all his money and run?

Do we see their relationship? (The uncle's and the foreman)

8. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear even though his uncle is nice and all, he is really annoying! Always falling for the stupid sh*t, like he never learns from his problems!! Make me so piss sometime when the novel has characters like this!!!

Rangeles likes this.
  9. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not quite sure what chapter. Sorry! It was kinda mentioned in passing that they got together. I only remember the author saying that it happened during a vacation they went on together.

The wife and her family found out that all of the MC's businesses are under the uncle's name and made a racket wanting to take all those businesses from him. The uncle absolutely did not allow it.
    In addition, the child she was pregnant with wasn't the uncle. She tricked him into marrying her. The biological father of the baby (upper social class) also came looking for her, wanting the baby. When the uncle found out, he gave her a chance to come clean and to let go of the businesses. She did not. Instead, her family and her threatened divorce, so that they could at least get half of everything under the uncle's name. In the end, the uncle applied for an annulment (after everything was transferred back to the MC), saying that she married him for money and when she couldn't get it, she wanted to divorce. The courts ruled in his favor and she lost everything. She had to go back to her family who favored males over females. She was abused, leading to her losing the baby. The real father of the baby also disappeared when he found out she lost the baby.

At the court room, the uncle told the wife that he hoped she was happy because no one would ever love her the way he loved her. When she was in despair at her maternal home, she thought back to his words and regretted everything. She went looking for the uncle later, hoping to start over, but the uncle was already with the foreman.

10. GaiaJupiter

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any scenes of the uncle and the foreman though :hmm::hmm:

11. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No explicit scenes...

12. GaiaJupiter

Reading List:
    Link
    So fluffy scenes? :aww:

13. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    none....
    once the author mentioned that they got together, they took a back seat in terms of novel appearances...

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh i see! ....but how did her family found out about uncle's businesses? ....And do we see the mc's reaction to the incident?

15. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember too clearly, but I think it was the wife's mother who got suspicious and looked into who owned the business in paper, probably via the government? The mother was a real greedy busybody, who told her daughter and told her daughter to get control of the businesses.

The MC wanted his uncle to have a nice stable life. He wanted to give the businesses to the uncle in order for the uncle to have a better marriage life, but the uncle adamantly refused. The MC talked with the foreman, but the foreman also couldn't get the uncle to reconsider.

I think....70% sure this was how it went. :whistle:

maya_sov, Ease, kyonbaby and 4 others like this.
  16. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't like the uncle very much. He might have a good character, but if MC hadn't been reborn with brains and cunning of his previous life, the uncle would have led the way to MC's death coz of his weak, wishy-washy, unable to stand up to anyone and dumb personality. It's not enough to have a good heart, you should have the fucking guts to do the right thing! In the original story, the MC lost his grandmother's house coz the uncle allowed his bitch siblings to take it away despite knowing it would leave the MC and himself stranded. The uncle never stands up unless he has someone supporting him from behind or fighting for him.

Ugh. Nope, don't like him at all. The foreman was very good compared to the uncle.

17. lazyreader01

lazyreader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda have to agree to this, just kinda finished reading the novel and everytime he comes up, it's always in a situation where he can't even say no to his sisters. MC have to do the planning and sometimes with the foreman's help on the situation the uncle is in. The uncle already knows how manipulative and cruel his sisters are, yet still tolerates their existence or doesn't even confront them on their shamelesness (I think I remember reading about letting one of his sister's live at his villa with her in laws and turning the villa into a wreck? I only machine translated it so I may have missed/misunderstood some important dialogues). His naivety/trusting attitude was really annoying, so I took to always just read fast whenever he comes up or plainly skip his dialogues.

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  18. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loving the history so much S2 Thank everyone for the spoiler and the translator for working hard =)

So, by the pace of the history, Shu Heng fall in love fast, but takes a long time to realize what it is (while bullying the innocent Shu-Ning-This-Is-Brotherly-Love). I get it. But when exactly it is explicit? I mean, is there a moment he says "Oh, gotta catch him" and takes out his pokeball? (oh, it somehow sounded wrong?) Or he just keep getting more and more possessive and kiss maniac? His hands are already starting to get out of control by the chapter 43.

19. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    ...it didn't sound wrong until you pointed it out....lol

Rangeles, wintan and Rilise like this.
  20. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl:Sooner or later he is gonna lose control and not care about restraining himself anymore:blobokhand:

Hanaru likes this.