Which Chapter LMS

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Conviter, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Conviter

Conviter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so i started reading LMS about 2 years ago and stopped at a volume between 20-30.
    Now i wanna pick it up again and continue but i cant remember what happened and in which volume exactly i stopped. So if you could make a list in order of significant events in volume 20 to 25 maybe it could help me remember what i read and what i didnt. I hope you can help me.

2. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the best way to go about this go to the translators site and read the chapter titles for those volumes on toc page

Meloman likes this.
  3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much happens. Some battles against some undead, unlocking new skills and morata being developed....thats all i really remember. Like basically its just weed going around and doing large quests while unlocking more sculpture abilities and people rushing to morata. He had to beat some lich, fight a bone dragon, conquer some vamp city or some shit, train his living sculptures and his summoned followers, help out some orcs and all kinds of stuff.

There arent very many significant things that were done except some large scale battles. Like nothing really defining that had to be read, at least not that i recall. You should just read the titles of the chapters and go from there, a lot of stuff doesnt need explanation because everything is constantly developing and not just forgotten.

4. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    These are the times when I wish there is a site that does summary of events. Like put a whole chapters in two to three sentences or put a whole arc in two to three paragraphs.

5. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably something like Wikipedia does for T.V or anime episodes.
    I have wished for it so many times...

6. Legendary_Exor

Legendary_Exor {Even this Turtle knows NTR is evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is. Can't remember the name, it was like Wiki tho. Each volume had a summary. It was years ago I read it, it was for mushuko tensei.(probably spelled it wrong)

7. decs007

decs007 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The site's name is Baka-tsuki.org, but it's mostly japanese. It's mostly abandoned i think cuz they update months if not years

8. Skoonting

Skoonting Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He got money. Got stronger. Girls fell for him. Got incredibly rare treasures by accident

9. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha that’s a summary of every 2/3 novels out there. And some movies. But a good review nonetheless:)

10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    There were quite a few sites giving summaries, Baka-tsuki, Japtem, and I think a few of the mtl sites had volume summaries, but in this story, when you lose your spot it's better to just pick a spot around the last thing you remember happening and picking up there.

11. XxsauroxX

XxsauroxX New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey i can't poste anything, so i will ask here.
    does someone remeber witch chapter of Ancient Godly Monarch is the one where the protagonist travels to another country, or continent, after the events of the first 100 or so chapters ?