Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It almost 100 chapters where our male lead not make appearance. SYH needs some screen time.

Yohono and Aurora Skye like this.
  2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said yey yes you're the best, so GX will not be annoying. GX asked about NTX, another explanation (why, just wht the author keep repeating the same scenes), GX said the boy's mom must be a beauty, science children look like their moms' :blobexpressionless:. GX said his child with YB's sister would be even more beautiful. they ate dinner returned home and YWW explained little guy she is caring GX only as one of her artists.

3. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel looks like a drama where content is of 23 episodes and is stretched to 400 episodes. Where a sneeze is enlarged to half drama time :ROFLMAO:;)

sandrik, Laylieth, Ivivivi and 7 others like this.
  4. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ready for the SYH to return. His ASAP flight is taking a little too long for me now :rolleyes:
    Hopefully, when he sees his mini me carbon copy, he'll run that long-awaited DNA test and piece these conspiracies together for us.:unsure:

5. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    I think father son meeting would be a climax in MC and ML's relationship and the story might take a different familial vibe. I hope author can write a satisfying 1st meet:X3:

Yohono, Lunastella and AsukaU like this.
  6. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what happened until now, I expect for father and son to get "familiar" bond but they will battle over YWW attention... Dont tell me you dont notice how possessive both of them are? This cant end well with 1st meeting. SYH is going to get pissed off because he is not in focus but child, and child will look at him like threat who wants to take his mommy away. So I think we might see backstabbing of father and son(not in bad way, but funny one). For example, kid blocking SYH number, SYH "forcing" him to take a bath or something like that when he doesnt want or sleeping together with him because he doesnt want YWW to sleep with anyone except him... Author have lot of potential here to make really funny and interesting story. But I am not going to hope for a lot because she failed hardcore ATM. Same with ending of hidden marriage... seems like she is forcing something but she doesnt know what she wants. Lets hope she can turn around and this will become one of those stories where beginning is bad but after that comes greatest story ever :D

7. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

They're at KTV.
    There's a car parked outside. It's XY. He calls YWW and she leaves NTX to answer the call but she gets blocked by GX saying some nonsense about going to the bathroom together.
    Then.
    Then.
    SYH appears!!!!

She's surprised to see SYH. GX gets scared and lets go of YB's arm. SYH asks her where she was last night. She says she was at Rose House. SYH asks with whom. She says she was by herself but feels guilty.

961 BIG DEVIL MEETS LITTLE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!! And he calls her mom in front of SYH

(Wait a bit I'll do my best to do a longer version of 961)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  8. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally our 'Male Lead' is going to have his screen time

Yohono, Blue17 and Lunastella like this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 959: Troubling times
    YWW questions why NTX would suddenly ask her this. Feeling that this was a little strange, after thinking for a moment, she asks if he doesn't like the brother dressed in yellow (GX). The little baby's expression changed several times before he finally took a deep breath and tells her, no, he likes. As long as his mother likes it, he'll love it. YWW showed doubt, why does NTX's expression look so... bearing and humiliating? After dinner, GX wanted to go to a bar, but because YWW was still carrying the baby, it was inconvenient for her to go. So she told them to go play while she passes. GX was naturally unwilling so they changed places to KTV. When seeing this, YWW decided to go with everyone. Top floor of KTV. There was only one private box in the top floor. Being isolated from the bottom, the privacy is very good, so no one would disturb them. In the VIP box, GX as usual, was wailing like a ghost and howling like a wolf.

YWW sat while peeling melon seeds to feed NTX. The little guy had been obedient and stayed beside her. No matter how noisy everyone was, he never bothered to run. It completely toppled YWW's understanding of children. On the side, HXY then asked if NTX's parents were busy. When YWW heard his words, the corner of her mouth slightly twitched. How could they be busy? They naturally pitted the baby... There was such unreliable parents that left their child behind without knowing where the waves were... At the same time, KTV gate. A black Cayenne quietly stopped. XY hurriedly got off and walked around to the backseat to readily open the door. As a result, because of his absentmindedness, he staggered and almost fell. The driver in the driver seat then hastily asked if he was alright. After replying that he's alright, XY wiped off his sweat then hurried to the door of his master's car. How could things be okay!!! No! This is too serious! Even if he gets punished afterwards, he must talk to Miss Wan Wan...

In the box, while YWW was chatting with HXY, at this time, her cell phone suddenly rang. The caller ID showed that it was XY. Why is XY calling her at this time? Taking her phone, she tells NTX that she's going to go out and answer a call, be obedient and don't run around! HXY then tells her to go, he'll watch NTX for her. YWW thanks him, took her phone, then went outside to answer the phone. Just as she was about to leave the private room, GX immediately threw the microphone and went towards YWW. "Ye ge, Ye ge, are you going to the toilet? I'll go with you too!" YWW became speechless, she tells him she's going to answer the phone! But GX still followed along. GX insisted to follow and asked, "Ye ge, why have I never seen you go to the toilet?" YWW: "..." This guy actually paid attention to this kind of thing? GX then grabbed YWW's arm and insisted to go together. YWW was having an unceasing headache. She tells him she came out to answer a call, if he wants to go he could go himself, okay... As YWW was about to continue, she suddenly felt something was wrong. As a result, in the next second when she looked up, she saw a person who simply couldn't be here, actually appear here. She saw a man in a black wind breaker who's entire body coercion in a storm of an extremely cold place. The quiet corridor was instantly wrapped in ice and snow, faintly in the sky...

------
    About to go out, can't do chapter 960.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  10. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xu Yi is also scared.

Originally he thought it was a misunderstanding, but in the meantime his heart was beating like a drum/he was nervous (?), but Miss YWW's reaction was wrong!

This is not really what it is!/It's not true!

SYH: "Is it?"

SYH's eyes are even colder. He took out his mobile phone and showed it to YWW.

YWW looked at the screen of SYH's mobile phone and immediately opened his eyes. "Hey, this message... It's not my fault(?)!"

SYH: "Naturally, not you. (Not you can also translate to blame/fault so really unsure about this)"

YWW's brain was chaotic and quickly figured out. Eventually, what happened was probably what happened. It was as if someone had taken her cell phone to send information to SYH.

She looked at the time the message was sent. Isn't this when she goes out in the morning?

At that time, it seemed that the only one that could get her cell phone was... TangTang.

YWW scrambled to explain: "That's what, Ah Jiu, you listen to me explain. I was last night... I wasn't alone last night..."

Actually admitted!

Lying trough!

What is this trend!

On one side, XY finally heard that so he couldn't sit back and wait. "Hey, Miss YWW, you don't talk halfway. You must be with a girl, right?"

As of right now, I can't lie anymore.

YWW can only cry and say, "Not a girl... a boy... I really slept with a boy last night..."

Xu Yi's chin fell to the ground: "..."

Miss WW! Don't joke!

SYH began to say: "YWW, you say it again!"

At this moment, the expression of SYH is scary.

"Who is he?" SYH stared at her cold, "GX?"

YWW, ha? Gong Xu?

how can that be possible!

YWW thought, did not know where to start from, a humbling footstep came behind him.

YWW saw behind him, a little figure, do not know when he appeared there.

YWW quickly said, "He ... is the person behind you!"

SYH heard, the back instantly stiff, his face blanched, until livid: "..."

XY was sp scared, and quickly turned to see!

what! The adulterer actually dared to appear!

SYH also looks in the direction of YWW's eyes.

However, he saw an empty space...

no one?

"Keke, down...you look down..." YWW coughed and reminded.

As a result, SYH looked down, and then he saw a young boy like a pink jade carving standing in front of him.

Xu Yi stood there with a horror, staring at the little baby who was behind his master.

What... what happened?

The boy she's talking about is this young boy who looks like a 4 or 5-year-old?

In the corridor, a strange silence of the air, even the sound of breath can be heard clearly.

The expression on NTX’s face is unprecedented...

Do not know how long it took to finally break a silence like this.

"Mom!" The little cuddly baby looked up and looked in the direction of YWW, and then called in a loud voice.

The sound was like thunder, and it exploded in the still air.

SYH's pupil suddenly shrinks: "..."

XY opened his eyes: "......!!!"

What was that little baby's baby shouting?

mom, Mom, Mom……

YWW silently covered her face.

Heaven! Are you trying to kill me?

11. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that was at least a bit satisfying.
    Let's all hope SYH doesn't lose his brains and realizes that this boy should be his since he's supposed to be at least 80% similar.
    If anything, he should be happy that they have a "kid" since it cements their relationship more.
    YWW might as well introduce SYH as his father at this point :LOL:

Yohono and Lunastella like this.
  12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    NTX know that SYH is strong rival for his mom so he called mom to get rid of the said rival. Of course, SYH will not back down from possessing YWW. Or maybe there is strong insting in NTX that SYH is the so-called wild man???

Yohono likes this.
  13. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 960: where were u last night ?

Eh... Si... Yehan.... YWW blinkng her eyes, wondering if she'd mistaken. "Ah nine---?" Didn't he said he'd return by tomorrow? SYH gaze fell on YWW's arm which was held by GX. GX felt a chill running down his spine, his whole body hair stood erect. eh? Isn't this Ye ge's boyfriend? Why is he here? Why...why is he looking at me that way? I was simply holding his arm.... It's only a glance but why do i felt like i'm was being shredded to pieces. .. I'm just a baby, I didn't do anything..... .

GX gulped and released YWW's arm as fast as possible, "er, Ye....Ye...Ye ge... You're boyfriend's here... So so so, so I won't be bother u guys ....." Finished, GX disappeared with a wisp of smoke, for his strong desire to survive... Mother ah! So scary ! He almost scared the wits out of me! It's fine already for Ye ge to like men, but why must he look for such a scary man! Isn't his taste a bit too heavy ?

SYH walked towards YWW step by step .XY covered his eyes not daring to look. XY was still late by a step & not managed to inform Miss Wan Wan. Having lived for 2 lifetimes, this was the first time YWW seeing SYH looking so terrifying... So.... So enchanting... (T/N: there's absolutely something wrong with YWW's brain here...) When SYH was 3 steps from YWW , she suddenly leaped onto him, hooked his neck and gave a passionate kiss.

"My love ! Why did u return early? I missed u !" SYH, XY:"......" Miss wanwan ! Now's not the time to get possessed by beauty ah wey! In the past, if ninth master fuming/angry out of control, she'd definitely be weeping by now, yet it's the exact opposite... Seeing her dazzling sparkling eyes & excited state, XY is really loss at words... SYH's frosty face slowly cracked, the confused in his eyes flashed a trace of vexation.

After a long while that ice cube finally recovered his senses, YWW was about to speak but she suddenly felt her body spinning, she was pressed against the cold wall. His cold eyes staring at her: "is it him?" "Ah? Who?" What do u mean who? SYH as if trying his hardest to control his state of mind, but his frosty eyes could still make people tremble in fear: "where were u last night?" Those eyes made YWW strangely felt guilty: "last night? Last night.... I was home, at little Rose house." "With who ?" This question made YWW felt more faint-hearted. What calamity! Could it be SYH found out about TangTang , and misunderstood something ? But he'd only return tomorrow and she hadn't thought about how to explain! "Er... I'm at home by myself , who else but just me... " YWW's expression entered into SYH's eyes and it turned into a different meaning...

14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 961: you're killing me

XY at the side hadn't gotten a light scare. He'd originally thought it was just a mistake, his heart kept on beating, there's clearly something wrong with her response! Don't tell me there's really 'something' going on here? "really?" SYH eyes turned colder, he took his phone out and showed in front of YWW. YWW swept through it then opened her eyes wide, "eh , this message.... I didn't sent these!" SYH: "of course it wasn't u". YWW mind was in a mess, turning thinking over and realized what was going on . Seems like someone was using her phone to sent messages to SYH. (T/N: like duh......)

Looking at the time, it was before she went out. At that time , it was most likely... Tang Tang . What a mess! YWW anxiously tried explaining : "actually , ah nine listen to me , last night... I wasn't actually alone..." She's actually admitting! WTF! Where is this heading ! XY finally couldn't stand still watching: "Miss Wan wan , please don't speak halfway, you were definitely with a woman right?" It's already reached this stage, so no use in lying anymore . YWW lightly coughed: "it's not female, it's male... I really did slept with a male last night....." XY jaws dropped, Miss Wan Wan u can't be kidding me! ! ! SYH spat out each word, "Ye Wan Wan, say it one more time!"

SYH's current expression could even 'make a weeping baby stopped crying'. "Who is he? Gong Xu? " YWW stupefied, ha? Gong xu ? Impossible! While YWW was wondering how to explain, suddenly a series of footsteps 'da da da' heard behind them, YWW instantly: "He... He's right behind u!" Hearing this, SYH froze, his face paled and turned clear ashen: "......" XY's soul almost flew out of his body, quickly turning his head around. WHAT! That adulterer dared to appear!

SYH followed her sight, but.. .There's only an empty space. No one? YWW added: "Cough... Lower, look down a little bit...." SYH looked down, and saw a pink jade carved little boy standing in front of him . One big one small , staring at each other. XY stared dumbstruck at the baby child standing behind his family master . W-what is this situation? The male that miss Wan wan personally mentioned, is actually this 4-5 years old little child ? At the corridor, a strange silence permeated the air. Nie TangXiao's expression was an unprecedented serious . Soon, a voice suddenly broke off this strange stillness.

"mama!" The little baby doll looked towards YWW as he spoke in his milky childish voice . As if stuck by lightinng, exploded the quiet atmosphere. SYH's pupils abruptly shrunk, "......." XY widen his eyes & dumbfounded: "......." !!! WTF ! What did the kid just called miss wanwan ? Ma ... Mama ..... YWW silently covered her face, heavens ! Are u trying to kill me !

15. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laylieth, Yohono, Lunastella and 2 others like this.
  16. Aster Anemone

Reading List:
    Link
    Aweee till now the suspense is very wel built. Now really looking fwd to ML's response. Little bun made perfect first move against his father :X3:
    1st - telling his dad, she slept with me last night,
    2nd blow - calling MC Mom in front of him.
    Its' a 2 to 0 for now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

17. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH: *looking at the kid*....*jii---*
    NTX: *looking at the man*...*jii-----*...*glance to YWW then screaming*..mama~!! *run to YWW*
    YWW: ...duh*sweat*...de..dear?
    NX: ..!?*shocked*
    SHY: !?*STONED*
    NTX: mama mama, who's he? *pointed to SYH* daddy?
    YWW: ...uh...*sweat*

18. DaraDarrah

DaraDarrah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH vs Tang Tang
    Winner: Da Bai

Happy Songkran Festival!!!!
    It's so hot here~

19. Allie

Allie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't even catch a glimpse of Da Bai anymore :(

DaraDarrah, kieshi and Aurora Skye like this.
  20. White_Lotus

White_Lotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i wonder if somebody could tell me what chapter that YWW was caught with male prostitute by SYH?

This thing actually happen right? ... I remember i read it somewhere in this treat.. But couldn't find it now.. I wonder if i got the wrong novel.. But im pretty sure its here though..