LCD Heavenly Jewel Change

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. 7aco

7aco Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the ddos attacks resumes?
    *drumrolls*
    Why do they do this :sushi_dead:

(what ever happened at the end of the last lawsuit.. does anyone know?)

*edit*
    maybe something else.. only down for like 10 minutes :sushi_peak:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Titty-Squeezing Dragon Claws

Dies Raughing :D

3. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice Guy Zhou Weiqing. (y)

This is why I like ZW character. He may have been an involuntary rapist... twice. But he sure has very human characteristics that are just... him. His own sense of justice is the knot of all his personality ribbon.

Edit : BOI you do NOT want to let a man like this to open up to his inner demon. And you wouldn't want to play around his feelings.
    This chapter is HYPE!!!!!
    No Play Play! - Pua Chu Kang

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  4. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter is so hype
    10/10

I know I'm triple summoning my posts now but this chapter is now 11/10 thanks to the comme ts :blobxd:
    20180401_104331.png

A Yu Gi Oh meme? xD

This deserves it's own spot for greatness

5. juniorjawz

Reading List:
    Link
    What rendered Shangguan Bing’er speechless was… while they were hurtling through the seas at such a terrifying speed, Zhou Weiqing still had the presence of mind to ‘bully’ her. And… his body was now even more freakishly strong than before! Each time, he wouldn’t stop ‘bullying’ her until she repeatedly begged for mercy… and judging from the look on his face, he clearly wasn’t all that satisfied.

For the first time, Shangguan Bing’er began to think that having a few extra sisters might not be a bad thing.

:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  6. muadib

muadib Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Few extra sisters" confirmed.

7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Betting against Blood Red Hell and they agree? I guess Weiqing will win then.

Farewell, Blood Red Hell people~

8. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    they even agreed to let a single person fight multiple times, now ZWQ will just steamroll them all solo

9. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So has WW made any HJC announcements? The release rate has once again slowed to a crawl. Wasnt expecting them to keep up that insane pace, but at the very least a consistent schedule. Im sure i remember Ren claiming the novel would be finished in around 3 weeks. Either they are slowly translating the entire novel for a mass release(doubtful considering the current irregular releases), or they just gave up?

At this point i feel like id rather just wait for the whole novel to be translated and marathon it. reading 1 part every 2 days is sure killing my enthusiasm.

Lemur420 and slayer6950 like this.
  10. Lemur420

Lemur420 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, you don't even want to discuss it on the WW site. You'll get a shit load of hate. I have avoided reading it on QI, but I think I have finally made the decision to do so.

Like fuck.... I hate that the inconsistency has made me even consider this,

but with the drop in release schedule(which is understandable)

the avoidance of communication (which is unacceptable, at least tell your readers that shit came up, other TL's on WW do, why not you?),

the lack of actually doing what was promised(again, understandable if reasons are given, unacceptable at this point with the lack of communication),

and the absolute and growing margin of translated chapters on the QI,

not to mention how much shit I have had spoiled for me in the upcoming chapters thanks to the QI readers and how far ahead they are, I am anxious to actually get to those points and read them, to finish this novel, which by all rights should have already been finished.

I've put a lot of time into defending Zen and WW here, and now I am seeing the position as indefensible

#feelsbadman

11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WW is a business and has moved away from what we used to like about it. even some of the TL will tell you lies about the bad ending of the novels they are translating and idiots will come hate on you for telling them the truth when asked about it.

12. han2xiah

han2xiah [NightDweller][MoonlightScavenger][Li'lCrazy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for ww release cause qi release is shit ton of crap though as a business they have a very strict schedule. And zen breaking his promises made community in rage without further explanation. But thanks for the help of other was able to pull through. Still a fan of WW. And understand the difficulty and of course. Who will get motivated with a negative comments so we try to act more understanding unless you paying them that is a different story. But 2 more emperor becoming zhou weiqing stars is shit ton of fun

13. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    it isnt just zen fucking it up. its @rwxwuxiaworld as well. you promised dammit! And i dont remember seeing a notification of slowing down and why it will happen.

14. Alex Crimson

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree its an issue with the communication. Id understand if something came up, but at least tell us. We do not even need to know the details. Just a "we will be slowing down releases to X per week for a few weeks" would do. Never going to read the QI translation, id rather just MTL the novel rather than go to their site, which i hear is basically the same thing anyways.

No hate from me. Just a little annoyed by the lack of communication once again, even after Ren stepped in.

Lemur420 likes this.
  15. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original translator shouldn’t have been given a second chance when he disappeared for months without anyone being able to contact him. WW said they will crack down with Advance Chapters if there is slow down. Maybe WW only cares when it affects their money. I’m sure they are getting a good cut of the advance chapters/vip features.

Teisen likes this.
  16. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows where is currently the chapter on ww in regards to qi? it seems im jumping on another train
    zen and ren fucked it up.

17. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ww 270 = QI 758
    Qi is ~50 Chapters in the lead

18. Cupid

Cupid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sad thing is that wuxia slowed down on translating giving QI no competition, which have made them slow down on the translation as well. Therefore less chapters to read :(.

19. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were probably trying to make QI back off, but decided it wasn't worth the effort when they didn't give in. I would imagine their marathon risked slowing down the translations of other series that QI wasn't attempting to actively poach.

20. Alex Crimson

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever their reasons, it sure would be nice to know whats going on. Ren has been pinged on here and on reddit but has yet to say anything.