Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is CJD?

2. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here have a lofter account? I wanna try my hand at translating some mxtx fanfics but i wanna ask permission from the writers first. I tried to register an account but couldnt .˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚.

Popipopipoi likes this.
  3. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    I registered my lofter account with my wechat. Try the wechat login with the QR code

4. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Keeps lagging .˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚ and recording a 502 error

5. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly love this story, but is there a FULL character guide somewhere? I´m just so bad with names and in this story many people even have more than 1 orz

6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    i think ExR made one a while ago in their page ....we also had one here too but its burried ....but i can tell you who is who if you want to know :D

7. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I do know they have one, but that one is not complete as far as I know? (It does make sense that they only include the people active in the current translated parts).
    I wound be very happy if you could explain the important ones this threat is always talking about :rolleyes: I know the main characters but I get a bit fuzzy after that

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ok then ...but i'm too lazy to dig some people's names >.> ....also i may forget some people ...i hope it helps

WWX ~~> MC ...he lost his powers in the war and was thrown in an undead valley where he picked up demonic cultivation to survive ...he became super OP and gained a lot of enemies due to his powerfull weapon ...his powers got to his head (literaly cause dark energy is super harfull) and ended up losing control and killing his sister's hubby giving people the excuse they needed to go after his head

JC ~~> WWX's junior brother and best friend ....their relationship turned bad after his sister died ...hw played a lead role in hunting WWX down and kept chasing after his ghost for so many years ...he kept his flute

LWJ ~~> The ML ...super strict and doest talk much ...the pride of his sect ...fell for WWX when he was young and went against his sects whishes to save him and was punished

LXC ~~> The ml's big brother and leader of the lan sect ...he is a warm person and cares for his brother very much

LQR ~~> LWJ and LXC's uncle ....he is a very strict teacher and not fond of WWX

Jiang FengMian ~~> JC's dad ....he died when the Wen clan attacked their home ...he had a bad relationship with his wife and he may have liked WWX's mom ...when he heard his old friends died he looked for their son and took him back to raise him

Jiang YanLi ~~> JC's and WWX's sister ....an innocent bystander ...she died

JGY ~~> he is the ex jin clan's leader illegitimate son from a prostitute ...he was looked down his whole life because of that ...he manipulated a lot of things behind the scenes and his shemes ended up causing WWX's death...the only person he cared about was LXC

Jin Ling ~~> JC's nephew son of his sister ...both his parents died due to other's actions...in the end he had noone to blame since everyone had theor own cercomstances

Jin ZiXuan ~~> JL's dad and JC's sister hubby ...he didnt want his clan to fight WWX but he died cause of an accident

Jin ZiXun ~~> Jin ZiXuan's a***le cousin and the one who killed JC's sister ....he wanted the tiget seal for himself and targeted WWX ...he was cursed by someone (he was an a**le who pissed off a lot of people lol) ...he died

LSZ ~~> WN's nephew that WWX's took under his wing and after died he was found by LWJ who adopted him....very mature young man with good leading abilities

Wen Ning ~~> the strongest unded mc ever made who everyone fears but secretly want to control ...is a cinnamon roll that listens only to WWX

WN's sister ~~> A super amazing doctor who died for nothing (i kinda shipped her with WWX :D)

Xue Yang ~~> Psyco that will kill your entire family if you offend him ....The jin clan protected him cause he could use the tiger seal ...he was picked up by XXC ...when XXC died he kept what was left of his soul and tried to put it back together

XXC ~~> a blind monk ...he gave his eyes to his best friend (SL) and went to travel the world ...on the way he met AhQing and later saved XY ...he commited suicide

AQ ~~> a girl that was pretending to be blind ...w=after she was killed she became a ghost ....she finaly died while helping LWJ kill XY

Song Lan ~~> he was XXC best friend but they parted in a bad way ...we went looking for him ever since ....hw was killed by XY and became a powerfull undead ...later he gained his freedom and took AQ and XXC's souls with him to travel

Nie MingJue ~~> the corpse guy ...he was a no bulls*t type of guy who couldnt stand nonsense ...his death was cause by JGY cause he was in his way to power

NHS ~~> NMJ little brother ...everyone thought of him as a good for nothing guy but he manipulated a lot of things behind the scenes in order to get revenge for his brother

JGY's father ~~> the former leader of the Jin sect and a mayor a****le .... he had tons of kids outside with lots of diffrent women ...his death was very fitting to his personality

cici, LadyBlue, Blossomroad and 2 others like this.
  9. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why but for me with lofter is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't load. So I constantly either have to refresh it or go on it at a different time ;; =;; stupid chinese wifi system

10. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god, I'm so curious about the flavors. They look delicious.

Popipopipoi likes this.
  11. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure if anyone is aware of this already
    On Friday Weibo stated that will delete any homosexual contents from the website (including anime. manga,pictures and etc..) because its illegal
    I'm afraid this might affect the anime official account or the author page since they started removing many accounts and tags that is related to BL :(

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Blossomroad likes this.
  12. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i have heard of that news

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ and what is going to happen with all the fan arts? ...will the fan artists go somewhere else?
    did the author made some sort of announcement about it?

14. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are gonna delete it as well :( as far I know most of them will move to Lofter
    and nothing from the author yet.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:
    Weibo....... why? Is that Weibo’s decision or does the CN gov have something to do with it?

16. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the news is everywhere now.
    huh, just as taiwan is on the brink of legalizing gay marriage, china is going back further in time...it’s only time before they come for jjwxc

chai jidan, the danmei author/director

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  17. miximmaxim

miximmaxim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's weibo's decision, but its seems they did it because of what happened to Toutiao and Kuaishou (popular Chinese apps).
    SAPPRFT ordered them to clean up their sites and crack down on “inappropriate contents”.

IKR just when I thought they are improving and progressing slowly, this happens and ruins all my hopes...really its sad and frustrating they even removed the rainbow emoji from their app huh.

kiara8 likes this.
  19. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone's worried about fanfiction authors being banned (which is happening), there are currently two alternatives:

Nothing has happened to Lofter, yet. However, Lofter itself is very much fluff-based, and all smut need to be presented in the format of external links.

The new site, sosad.fun, is a site created a few months ago specifically for avoiding censorship. Quite a few of my favourite authors have moved there. In my opinion, it's a very promising new alternative.

From this, though, we can reasonably guess that none of the manhua, the anime, or the drama will include any explicit things.

Lastly, the voice actors of Jiang Cheng and Jin Ling have been revealed!

http://t.cn/RmpdUGZ?m=4228645867854941&u=5406119222
    http://t.cn/Rm0qPWi?m=4228676066893495&u=5406119222

20. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :(
    I saw the news earlier. sigh I'm not surprised though.