Spoiler (BL) Face Slapping The General

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Mar 11, 2018.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks all for the spoilers

insteadofdeath likes this.
  2. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i get a discord link too :love::love:

Kleep, insteadofdeath and LaDyViL like this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PMed you the invite. Muhahahaha finally RT joining, we have more ppl to beg for releases.

Rilise and insteadofdeath like this.
  4. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like I'm downloading Discord back o.o

Kleep likes this.
  5. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll preemptively send the link teehee

6. Leir

Leir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get an invite too? :blobpeek:

7. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeeeessssssss. Anyone else who wants one just go ahead and send me a message!!! I will bring you all in my little kittens. :blob_sunglasses:

8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the discord group before ? or is it a different group ? iirc i was already there (using clear/chensha), but if it's a diff group, can you invite me too ?

9. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I have no idea if it’s the same. Teehee. I have only been in it since I started TLing.

clear likes this.
  10. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    A little bit more for the SCG arc.

For the record, the terrorist/enemy org is called 翔龙之翼, Soaring Dragon's Wings. And 阿夸什, Aqash, is a defector who betrayed the Empire, joined the terrorist org, and now has a grudge against WQ.

Back at base, WQ asks if SCG returned. He didn't. WQ reports to General Darrell and explains the situation. Gen Darrell says he can't guarantee anything.

(Since it's been a few days, in case anyone forgot, tl;dr: WQ and SCG went on recon mission, only WQ made it back to base after they encountered a terrorist ship.)

There is no news until two days later, when it's confirmed that SCG was captured by the terrorist org. The terrorist org wants to exchange 5 prisoners for SCG. Gen Darrell refuses--because a spy says that SCG betrayed the empire and joined the terrorist organization.

WQ doesn't believe it, but Gen Darrell says that SCG has always been scared of death, of injury, and that the general shouldn't have recruited him. The general thought SCG would be fine behind the front lines, who knew he would defect to the enemy camp?

WQ tries to convince Gen Darrell but the general gets angry, saying that the spy is the true warrior and WQ is insulting him. He tried to get help from others, but his hopes are poured with cold water: No one believes WQ. No one believes in SCG. In everyone's eyes, SCG's defection is not strange. Even WQ has doubts, but he quickly denies the that SCG could betray the Empire. He has known SCG for years, lived with him, how could anyone else understand him like WQ?

WQ looks at his comm and thinks about contacting General Tan Yan. But he doesn't. TY is fighting the war on an opposite front. WQ knows he has been fighting for continous days and nights. He is in the final stage of a campaign. It's not the time to contact him.

And, what are the reasons for TY to believe in SCG? WQ has no evidence to prove his friend's innocence.

But, if he doesn't contact TY, SCG will die....

While he's hesitating, WQ's comm rings. The number is SCG's, but on the screen it is Aqash.

Aqash taunts WQ. Then he says that as long as WQ comes, he is willing to let SCG go.

WQ convinces Gen Darrell to let him go. But Crow9 must stay, and the general can't guarantee help or rescue.

On the way, WQ asks to see SCG so he can confirm he is alive. SCG is brought on screen. Aqash laughs contemptuously and says this kid is so terrified he vomited several times and smells sour.

WQ conforts SCG, saying, "Nothing will happen." But SCG keeps crynig and says something will happen, and when WQ says he will be fine (after the exchange), SCG says, "It's impossible, you don't know how much they hate you... you'll be... you'll be killed... and you'll horribly." His face is full of tears and his words are interrupted by continous sobs.

WQ: "I'll be fine."
    SCG: "Why exchange us? Couldn't the general think of another way?"
    WQ hesitates. SCG doesn't have courage, but he is smart. He immediately guesses that Gen Darrell believes he is a traitor and emotionally stutters, "I didn't, I didn't...."

WQ realizes that at first, during the initial exchange offering (the 5 terrorists for SCG exchange), Aqash didn't know about SCG's capture. Afer he learned, he specifically requested for WQ. Aqash wants WQ's life more than those prisoners, in Aqash's eyes, there's no need to save those captives. They should just commit suicide - just like the captives from the asteroid WQ and TY destroyed.

Did Aqash want to suss out the spy by sending false intelligence? Lure Gen Darrell into a rescue?

"SCG, you wait for me," WQ says.

SCG's lips tremble, he srhinks. He seems to have exhausted his little courage. "WQ, really... don't come... please don't come... I ca'nt let you done." His tears flow, his snot flows, his face is ugly. "I really can't burden you. It was my own mistake. I misjudged and was caught."

"Don't come, I can't burden you," SCG repeats these 2 sentences lke a robot.

WQ: "If I don't save you, you'll die."

"Yes," SCG says, "If I stay here, I'll die."

SCG doesn't speak. He folds his hands together, falls to his knees, and prays. His hands shake. His complexion is white. Is he praying for WQ? For himself?

Actually WQ is a bit sad that he managed to persuade SCG. Then SCG raises his eyes and says, "Wu Qiao."

"Huh?"

"I suddenly feel death isn't so terrible. Close your eyes. Clench your teeth. It's over in just a few minutes. What's so terrible about it?"

"...What?"

"WQ... thank you for believing in me. Even though everyone else thought I defected, you still chose to believe in me. I'm really moved. You're the only one who has been encouraging me. If it weren't for you, maybe I really would defect. Actually, we don't have anything in common. You're brave. I'm weak. you're confident. I'm a cowrd. We met by coincidence, who knew those randomly allocated seats would make us friends for life... or even..."

WQ's heart fills with uneasiness, "Hey, SCG, what do you want to do?"

SCG doesn't answer. WQ's eyes widen, in his eyes are reflected a pool of blood. Blood leaks out from between SCG's fingers, the fingers that firmly hold his cross. Then the hands fall away to reveal the cross buried in SCG's throat.

WQ screams hysterically. Aqash tries to save SCG his captive but can't.

Before, fighting was just an ideal. It's at this moment he understands what fighting is.

WQ returns to base and reports to the general that SCG committed suicide. Before, SCG didn't dare to dream of getting a medal of courage. But he believed WQ would and asked to see it when he got it. So WQ asks Gen Darrell to award SCG a medal of courage post humously.

Heungbo, ahsudole, Shizun and 16 others like this.
  11. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried over a summary— wtf WTf WTF I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE Especially Aqash, the general and all the others fuck I'm so sad

12. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I feel so sad for SCG. To be thought as a traitor and forced to suicide... I'll give him a moment of silence.

Heungbo likes this.
  13. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was so sad :(
    I hope WQ can exact revenge on that Aqash.

Heungbo and Boinkers like this.
  14. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL can pm me the discord link too:aww:

15. Boinkers

Boinkers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? Suddenly i cant seem to continue reading since it became blurry.... Oh, i see , so im crying huh. Its so sad ... So sad (╥_╥) *sobs*

16. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    They wouldnt dare to deny the medal now, would they?

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Heungbo likes this.
  17. yukinashine

yukinashine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai can you invite me too??