LCD Reign Of The Hunters

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lestari, Feb 8, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what made him think that she'd still pay him after he purposely withheld vital information from her and then used it against her. He must have changed dramatically in the future for her to have been willing to trust a moron like him.
    She could probably have still dealt damage, it just would have required much more expensive arrows, and considering the miss rate, it wouldn't have been worth it.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, one thing is for certain: However they did it, it's her fault ;)

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how she's supposed to land, and if the game even bothers with a logical explanation of how the kite gets back to Lily.

4. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot armour is real convenient when it comes to this.

5. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just waiting for some proper ships to sail. •∆•

6. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ye Ci x Fleeting Time ship might hold....

7. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope no other ships come to disrupt that 0∆0

Princess Renesmee likes this.
  8. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    More importantly, I hope Jimmy gets more chapters out soon...*Guilty look*

Red_ likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why doesn't she just jump out of the kite? She's at building height now. It shouldn't be hard for her to fall on a building.

10. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping for a scene where she prays, and pulls out of the kite an umbrella...

...which is too small....

Ye cie: Damned cheap aerospace contractor!

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    One, the game company is sexist. Two, how is a slight difference in stats even relevant to the current situation? Even if she had twice as much Strength as him, it wouldn't change anything about the situation.

I can understand her T-Rex being afraid of heights, but her panther is being a disgrace to his jungle fairing ancestors ;)

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “Fleeting Time, just you wait!” This makes it sound like she lost the battle. She should have added in “coward” or “you won’t be able to run away next time” or something if she was going to do it at all.

Also, she should have added something about informing her of his location so she could finish killing him.

13. MagnanimousLight

MagnanimousLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I REALLY ship Gongzi You with Fleeting Time. Does anyone know if the ship will sail???

14. Jimminx

Jimminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mercyyy!!! *cries*

Haxagen likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what the author is talking about. 15% increase in speed is absolutely massive for an expert.

I was beginning to wonder if the Archbishop was going to stay out of it for some strange reason.

I was kinda expecting her to bring up the fact that he gave up at the end.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Losing a ring like that has gotta hurt. I wonder how much he and/or his guild paid for it.

17. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it still count as an NTR novel if it is only between side characters?

18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Ye Ci is revealed as GY...time to hit Lnmtl...see ya in a bit. ;)

Edit: Ow! ROTH is bad in mtl.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    chamchaworld likes this.
  19. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait who NTR who?? wandering cloud??? lmao not sure if it's gonna be a major plot point or just a misc tidbit, but insofar I don't think it's relevant to plot :sushi_chubby: Ye Ci's just... dipping a pinky in that mess to mess with wandering cloud. the mess with TS looks far larger than that one.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C179: Why do they call each other by their game avatars' names while they're in bed?

C186: I wonder if she'll recruit him. Her guild doesn't really seem like it needs another commander at the moment, but so much time is being spent on his introduction that it's hard to ignore the possibility.

C188: Why would they group the healers together in the center if they don't have any barrier spells? It's basically asking for them to be nuked by enemy mages.

C189: "ran towards Ol’ Four" How could she when she already de-summoned him?

Actually, the trinity is just the most popular archetype currently. It's not the only one that exists. Plenty of games prior to it becoming dominant had far more variety in their class structure than that. The death of creativity in this aspect of game design is honestly the greatest problem with the trinity. It makes all games feel the same and creates the false sense that the trinity is the only thing that can exist in both developer and player minds, preventing them from imagining anything different or potentially better. Even worse, when the developers actually do try something different, the player community frequently ostracizes anyone not of the trinity, making the play experience for everyone (themselves included) worse.

C192: "Ley lines? In a Western Fantasy game?" Is this a poor translation or is she just ignorant? Ley lines appear in Western Fantasy all the time.

C194: "Only the gamers themselves know what was best for the game." I think you'll find that hardly any developers believe that. If you ask a player what to add to a game, you'll almost certainly get one of three responses:
    1) Buff this thing I like
    2) Nerf this thing I don't like
    3) Add this totally awesome but utterly impractical feature
    They are, however, a good source of input for evaluating changes that developers have come up with, which is why any decent company will employ play testers and value their input for more than just bug reports.

That aside, I wonder how they're expected to create anything in under an hour. Even professional devs can't create anything substantial in that time frame. At best, they could create the outline of something, which doesn't really require them to have access to the game.

C196: So many lies. So much manipulation.

C198: With a difference of eight levels, wouldn't she not even be able to land a blow? When she was fighting the players and they couldn't land a hit on her, they assumed that there was only a seven level gap. That would tend to indicate that she shouldn't be able to hurt something eight levels above her.

C199: "She was very certain." She's quite good at lying to herself it would seem ;)

Wouldn't he be disqualified from betting since he lives with her?

C200: "Remember, the designers will never place an invincible BOSS in a dungeon." Sadly, not true. I played a game once where the devs made a boss that they had no idea how to beat. Players were only able to defeat it by exploiting multiple glitches. Playing fairly, it was totally impossible.

C201: " assigned all of their potions and single-target skills to a hotkey." What? Wouldn't bringing up the keyboard interface actually slow things down in a VRMMO that can read your thoughts? Why bother with an intermediary that can only slow you down?

Also, even if there were a legitimate reason to use hotkeys (which there definitely wouldn't be), why wouldn't they already be bound? That sort of thing is something you do on your own time long, long before you enter the dungeon.

Isn't 2 million too low for unlimited exclusivity?

C205(1): It seems like a bad idea to leave the meal. After all, there's a good chance that they're trying to drag her family into investing in the loser boyfriend so that they can use her parents as a shield for him.

C205(2): I really have to wonder why they ever thought that they were friends given the attitudes of the richer families.

C206: I'm not clear on why they'd lose money if her boyfriend lost the competition. They invested in the guild, not the guild leader. Even if he gets booted from the guild, they should still make money off of this.

Why even give her the option of hiding her name if they were just going to announce it anyway? Are they not afraid of her suing them for violating her privacy?

rofl, Fleeting Time is an a**hole ;)

rofl, I can't tell if her guild is serious or not XD