Oneshot 18+ incest

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Moonxious, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Moonxious

Moonxious 「We of the Moon Race greets you all.」『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read this at:

Oneshot incest

18+

Noob Author

(Just a prototype chapter)

Don't get too serious.

Author still learning how to describe better.

Author is planning to make a series.

This one shot is Unedited - (Won't be edited)

So, don't mind the grammar man.

(0 day)

In the middle of the night..

“Heheh…”

The boy who was watching a video of a girl masturbating on his computer laugh happily. The girl was laying on her bed naked, while her legs were wide open and her right hand was rubbing on her pussy and her left hand was on her right breast. Pinching lightly on her own nipples.

The bedsheets below her crotch was already wet from her own juice.

The boy who was watching the video was clearly happy from watching the video.

“I got a weapon now, my dearest sister~”

The boy muttered to himself while smiling lewdly.

And that is how, James Smith, started to blackmailed his own sister, Amy.

(1st day)

The next morning. In the Smith’s residence.

The father of the Smith was a businessman who usually go around the country or overseas for business, while the mother was your usual housewife. The children of the Smith was still in high school. The elder sister was on her last year of high school while the younger brother was still in his sophomore year.

One day. On the dining room. All three member of the Smith(excluding the father) was having a dinner.

“Mom, when is Dad coming back? He used to go for business around 2 months before coming back.” asked Amy to her mother.

“Hmm, he said last month that he would need 3 months to come back because there's a lot of his so-called business there.”

“And… where is this ‘there’?” ask James.

The whole room was suddenly blanketed with deathly silence.

The children knew that, the father was cheating and never says or ask some things that were connected to it.

That ‘there’ they were talking about was obviously ‘that woman’s’ house.

Yet, James blatantly ask about it.

Amy suddenly break the silence.

“I still have homework to do, so I gotta go upstairs.”

While Amy was preparing to stand, her mother replied.

“...Okay, do it properly.”

“Err, me too actually.”

By the time James stands up, Amy had already gone upstairs. Leaving their mother with her own thoughts.

When James just entered his own room, Amy was standing inside with her hands hugging her pretty big boobs and her feets were tapping the floor. If James were to grab those boobs, he will only cover 80% of her boobs in his hands. Amy and James height was the same. Seeing her in his room with her blond hair tied to a ponytail coupled with her blue eyes, while wearing a pink short pants and a loose white t-shirt which could show her cleavage and possibly her whole boobs if she just pulled down her t-shirt’s neckline, his thoughts started to wander around lewd stuff.

“James! Did you know what you did wrong?”

Amy suddenly roared at James, making him startled awake from his lewd thoughts.

“Huh? You mean at the dinner? Sure.. You know that there's a chance that mom and dad were going to divorce right? … wait, no… it's no longer a chance, it would only be a matter of time before that happens.”

Amy could only stares blankly at him since she also knew about it.

“But… that doesn't mean you could mention about it to mom!” she replied back.

“Fine, as you wish. I won't mention it in front of her next time. Anyway, that couldn't be the only reason you're here right?” James could only conceded to her since he knew that he would only get beaten by her if she was going to lose the argument with him. James could no longer count how many times he got beaten by her.

“Hey! You said this morning at school to come to your room at night since you want to show me something. What is it?” her eyes suddenly narrowed while looking at him.

“Oh that. Sit in front of my pc first. I’ll show you something… er.. scary? I'm not sure.. but, You like thriller or something like that right?”

Her eyes lit up just from hearing the word scary and thriller. She knew that her brother can't handle too much of the scary stuff. Amy on the other hand, loves to watch stuff that could rush her adrenaline(She loves to get on a rollercoaster, and James used to accompanied her).

She started to walk to his pc’s direction and sit on his chair.

“Also, I think I need to tie your hand behind your back, sis. I can assure you that your adrenaline will get so rushed that you'll get a heart attack…. Uh, I think it's too exaggerated. But you know what I’m saying right? Anyway, before you ask why, it was so that you could feel like you were really the one inside the video.. got it?”

She looked at him trying to see if he was telling the truth or not. She had this suspicion deep down that it was true, yet, untrue. Anyway, she’s a thrill-seeker so she didn't complain one bit.

“Okay, give me what you got.. Wait, what are you going to tie me with? Rope?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing, just make sure to cover my skin that will come in to contact with the rope so I won't get scratched by it.”

“I was going to do it like that anyway.”

“Oh okay. Wait, I think I should change some clothes first.” saying that, she started to stand up but James put his hand on her shoulder and gently push her down while saying “No, you don't need to. You'll find out why.”

After that, James took around 10-15 minutes to tie her up.

Her legs were tied with the chair’s front legs and her hands were tied behind her back while her body was tied with the chair’s backrest. The rope on her body was circled around her body, the chair’s backrest and then her hands that was already tied with a different rope earlier.

After James finished the task.

“Sis, there’s one more thing. Should you be gagged? I think you should though.”

Amy was a bit suspicious about this, but since he said earlier that it will feels ‘different’, she just nodded to him.

“Great!”

James started walking to the place which he placed the already prepared gag to use.

After she was gagged, he put a duct tape on her mouth, blocking any chance of her spitting out the gag.

Seeing that he put a duct tape on her mouth, Amy was startled and wanting to move her hand but she was unable to do it. Since it was like that, she just looked at him with a questioning gaze with a little bit of anger

“Oh, it's nothing sis. It's just to prevent you from spitting out the gag.”

She just raised an eyebrow to his explanation.

“Hnngg.. nnng.. nng!”

“Right, I think we should start.”

First, James went to the door and check outside of his room. After he came back in, he lock the door to his room. Afterwards, he turn off the light and turned on the bed lamp, making the pc screen and the bed lamp the only source of light inside the room.

While standing beside the tied up Amy, James grab the mouse and opened a video file inside the pc.

The video started with a gloomy voice, it was James’ voice that he prepared for this moment.

“Huehuehue, you will regret coming in to this room.”

The screen started to change, and the outlines showing that it was a room.

Amy who was watching, feels the room rather familiar.

Right.

It was the room she was inside of at the moment, James’ room.

Amy suddenly started to feel uneasy about this. Her beautiful face was now frowning.

She was no longer paying attention to the video, but was instead thinking of all the things happening from the moment James started to tie her in the chair’s.

Suddenly, she was startled to hear a high-pitched moan. The next moment, she was dumbfounded. The video was now viewing the inside of her room, and on top of the bed was a beautiful big-boobed girl laying bare naked on her back while her right hand was rubbing on her pussy and her left hand was rubbing and pinching her right tits. She was Amy herself.

Her nipples were pink while her breast was big enough to be considered a ripe one.

Seeing all the scene on the screen Amy was stunned. After a while, Amy turned her head to her right side, where James was standing.

When Amy saw James, he was already naked with his dick proudly standing fully awake beside her.

His dick was big enough to make her bewitched. Amy remembered that whenever she was masturbating, the dick in her fantasies wasn't this big. James suddenly turns his body facing Amy. He was tall enough to make his dick touch Amy’s neck while she was sitting. When he tiptoed, his dick was on the same level as her mouth.

Since she was so close to his dick, she could see a glistening liquid at the tip of his dick. Her face started to flushed, And she could already smelled something weird, and yet, she still want to smell more of it.

At this moment, another high-pitched moan rang from the pc, making Amy jolted awake from her bewitched state and look at the screen. The girl on the video, which is Amy herself, was on her final and last cum. Making her exhausted and a few seconds later was seen unmoved, clearly she had fallen asleep.

Amy, who was watching the video, finally aware of the situation she was in and started to thrashed around even though it was useless. When she feels that it was really useless, she looks at James with a look that could make other people afraid of her. But when James was looking at her, he instead found her to be quiet cute with that kind of look. It was because her face was flushed red, not in anger, but embarrassed. Making her look cute instead of her usual beautiful straight-forward attitude.

At this point, James started talking.

“Ahem.. Amy, you see.. You better don't do anything stupid or I’m gonna spread this video on the internet. Especially at school.L )”

He was saying all of it in a calm manner with a smile on his face.

But, when Amy heard it, it was like she was struck by a lightning. Her mind suddenly work faster than a lightning. She became aware of everything that James had done. It was for this moment. Since she couldn't move or do anything, she could only look at him, trying to figure out what he was going to do to her.

Seeing her silence, James got closer and suddenly grab her t-shirt and ripped it. Exposing her beautifully round-shaped breast and pink nipple. He was already aware that Amy doesn't like to wear bra whenever she's at home.

Seeing that her cloth was ripped, Amy could only endure and getting tears accumulated in her eyes. But she didn't cry or even let out a sound. She was only staring at James from the start.

Looking at her beautiful breast. James unconsciously reach out his hand to rub her breast.

Amy lets out a moan when he touch her breast. He didn't directly touch her nipples, but he traced his right hand’s index finger from the bottom of her left breast until he circled around her left nipple. Making her squirm from the sudden pleasure.

She had no longer any thoughts about running away. Her only thoughts was if he was going to fuck her or just tease her like this. Since she was clearly already aroused and her mind was getting a bit muddled.

Clap!

Amy was startled by the sudden sound on her ear.

“Sis, do you know aphrodisiac?”

Hearing James sudden question, she was confused but still nodded.

“I put a bit of aphrodisiac on the gag in your mouth.”

Amy’s blue eyes opened wide after hearing his words. While James started to untie the ropes which was tying her body to the chair, except for the ropes which he tied on her hands behind her back.

Afterwards, he pick her up and lay her on his bed, which was big enough for 2 people to sleep on.

Seeing Amy laying on the bed with her cloth ripped open from the breast area until stomach, exposing her breast and nipples, and her hands behind her, makes James feels all his effort for this was worth it.

James then started to lower her short until she was only wearing a pink panty on her lower body. When James saw her crotch area on the panty, it was already wet with her juice. James was glad that she was wet. Because it could make it easy for him to penetrate her.

When James started to remove her panty, Amy realized what he was doing and started to struggle. But James just pulled her panty until her knees when he was greeted with her shaved pussy that was glistening wet making him unconsciously gulped, the gulp was loud enough for Amy to hear it. Making her realized that it was too late. James then removed her panty completely. Making her bare naked not counting the ripped clothes on her top half.

Without even waiting for anything, James split open her legs and start to bring his dick close to her pussy. He didn't intend to directly put his dick inside her, but he wants to rub their crotch together first.

When his dick was on top of her pussy, he started to rub his dick against her pussy around her still hidden clitoris.

After a while, he could hear Amy’s breathing getting a bit rough and he knew that it was time to put it in.

He started to direct his dick on her pussy’s entrance, but when his little head just got half of it in, he could feel her entrance trying to push him out. So he put a little more power on his hips and his glans finally got in.

But even then, he could feel her pussy still trying to push him out, so he just hold his position and started talking to Amy.

“My dearest big sis, are you okay?”

She just nodded lightly.

How can she speaks, she was still gagged.

“Sis, listen to me.. do as I say.. first, breath in, suuu.. and breath out, fuuu.. more, suuu.. fuuu… suuu… fuuu…”

At the fourth set of breathing, he could feel that her pussy was loosening so he put all of his strength on his hips and suddenly thrust forward, he was first blocked for 0.1 second and blocked completely while feeling something circular with a contracting holes in the middle of it. James realized that it must be the entrance to her wombs so he didn't put more strength on his hips. Yet his dick wasn't inside her until his root. There was an inch of his dick that was yet to be completely buried inside her.

He suddenly remembered the blockade that was only 0.1 second and instinctively pulled a little bit of his dick slowly, and what he saw makes him filled with complex emotions. There was a red stained liquid on his dick that he just pulled. He was then filled with Joy, because he was her first man. Yet, he was also Scared, because she might hate him and other indescribable feeling that he can't explain.

When he thrust his dick deep down inside her, tears flowed from her eyes from the pain. She knew that, her first was snatched by her own brother. But her feelings make her feels unrest instead of happy or angry. Because she was feeling relieved. And she can't do anything about it, because she knew deep down inside her, at least, her first isn't taken by a bastard who will leave her if that bastard was bored with her, because if it's her brother, they could still do whatever they want, even if he got bored of her, at least she could beat him up for ignoring her.

At that thought, she unconsciously smiled while her head was turned to the side unwilling to make an eye contact with James. And James who was looking at her trying to make an explanation for this was stunned seeing her smile. He just took her first time, yet, she seemed to be happy about it. James got the urge to hug her, and he did. At the process, he slip his hand behind her and tried to untie the ropes that tied her hands.

After he was done, he pulled out his hands and just put it beside her head. Leaning towards her body. And trying to make eye contact but didn't want to push her either. Instead, she just closed her eyes while her head was still turned to the side.

Seeing that she didn't seem to want to make an eye contact and her hand was still behind her back he was at a loss of what to do. But he was no fool either. He suddenly realized that she still didn't want to admit anything, and was still making it a Rape-like scene.

Seeing that her face was stained with her tears, he wiped it with his hand.

From the moment he pulled his dick a little bit until now, he never pulled it out completely. His dick was still inside her although only half of it was there.

And now, he was pushing his dick inside slowly and steadily. Making her feeling his dick completely inside her. There's also the sharp pain from inside her that keeps on reminding her of it.

Seeing Amy frowning from the pain, James just put his dick deeper and suddenly stop moving. Making Amy looks at him from the corner of her eyes. Wondering why he stop.

Suddenly her breast was grabbed by James’ hands and he started to fondle her breast but never touch her nipples. Making her moved a bit. But when James was touching her breast, her pussy was tightening around his dick making him wants to move, but he knew that she would be pained.

After a few more fondling of her breast, James could feel that her hips was moving, like she was trying to scratch an itch. It was this moment that James was waiting for.

James started to pulled out his dick slowly until it was almost on his dick’s head and slowly pushed it inside of her pussy. When James was doing that, he was paying attention to Amy's expression. At first she seemed to be frowning from pain, but slowly her expression changed from pain to pleasure. It was then that James start to increased his pace at thrusting and pulling his dick from her pussy until it was fast enough to make the sound of wet flesh hitting each other getting louder as he increases his pace. Even as he was pushing and pulling, his hands never leaves her breast.

Amy was also getting pleasure from all of it, and she was getting her nipples feeling itchy.

At the moment, she could also feels something building up inside of her. And she knew what it meant, she was going to cum. Behind her, her hands was get restless. She wants to hug him, yet, she doesn't want to. She could only grab the bed sheets tightly in her hands while waiting for the burst of pleasure she's getting.

Sure enough, a few moments later James feels like he could explode anytime.

“Amy, I'm gonna cum!”

Saying that, James keeps on increasing his pace until he was ready to pull out when he felt the legs surrounding his hips, her legs, seemed to pulling him inside instead of pushing him away. Even though he wants to cum inside her, he knew that he can't. That's why he was going to pulled out his dick from inside of her. Yet, when he was going to pull out, it seems like his dick was getting sucked inside her pussy, and when she pulled him with her legs around his hips he could feel his dick was completely buried inside her and his glans was wrapped by something and it was tightening around his glans too.

Before he could pull out his dick, he suddenly felt her pussy getting even tighter so he subconsciously grabbed her breast and also pinched her nipples tightly when he felt that her pussy trembled, followed with a warm liquid spraying on his abdomen that makes him feels so closely joined with her that he pulled his dick a bit and feels like he was going to explode so he just push it inside her again when he finally burst out his cum inside her while feeling his glans being wrapped tightly by something.

At that moment, when Amy first cum she was surprised when he suddenly pushed his dick inside, making her clamping his dick even tighter when she could feel something warm was being pour inside of her stomach that makes her cum a bit.

And after he cummed inside of her, he suddenly felt so tired that he just falls on top of her. Without even taking out his dick. Even Amy just stayed still while feeling the after pleasure of sex. Amy didn't even realize that James had already removed the duct tape on her. Even the special gag that he put in her mouth was already taken out by him.

From the start until now, she didn't even let out a sound, aside from the occasional moaning humming that she lets out.

Just like that, James lay his body on top of the blissed Amy while still connected and falls asleep together.

(2nd day.)

When James woke up, he was still in the same position. Except that his dick had already shrink, and was already outside of her pussy.

When he look at the clock, it was already 4:30 a.m. in the morning. Seeing that it was still dark. James decided to bring Amy back to her room.

When Amy woke up. Her head ache so bad. Even her pussy felt worn.

‘Did my period came? But I just finished my period a few days ago. Ugh.’

When she walk to the bathroom, her bottom-half was aching. When she looks at the mirror her face was like she just finished crying.

‘Did I cry last night? Ugh. Last night…. Huh, didn't I went to James’ room? How come I didn't remember going back to my room? Ugh.. this headache is a pain.’

When she got back to her room and look around, she finally saw a ripped white t-shirt and a pink short pants stained white on a chair inside her room. And a pink panty stained with white stuff was on the floor.

‘Huh? Didn't I wear…”

It was then that she remembered what happened last night. First, her complexion went pale, and suddenly she blushed, but then she remembered the pain on her pussy that she started to calm down.

‘I thought it was just a dream. So I didn't really pay attention to it. But… it actually.. so that's why it felt so real…’

Sigh..

‘I don't think I could cum from masturbate alone now.’

She just flopped down on the floor while leaning back against her bed. Musing about what would she do next.

At the same time, James just woken up from his sleep.

‘Should I blackmailed her? But seeing her like last night… ah! I should blackmailed her again. I’ve clearly removed her hands last night, yet, she didn't made any moves.’

‘Perfect. I’ll keep on blackmailing her.’

‘Ah, the day after tomorrow was holiday. And she said a few days ago, her friends will be coming tomorrow to have a sleepover for a week. Anyway, the holiday is a month long. I think I should make them stay longer.’

(A/N: Amy lose her virginity on the 1st day, or you could say the 1st day/night time. Just saying though. You see that I was planning on making this oneshot a kind of a series, but I'm still a Lv. 1 Writer, so.... yeah..)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  2. Moonxious

Moonxious 「We of the Moon Race greets you all.」『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    My fellow ... er.. Novelist(?) please give me some pointers where I need to improve. Thanks

3. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Summon @Cupcake Ninja

I believe this specific topic is your expertise

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  4. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    James smith sounds like the second most generic name after john smith... lol

also....usually chinese novels are drawn out and instead of content have mainly just filler and are judged more on word count than actual story

5. yotae

yotae Drunkard Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you daoist ninefaps @elengee there is mmh ... research material here

6. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    *Leaves my mark before the thread is closed*

7. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    feels like u shoulda atleast put the story on/in? spoiler tag box thingy :blobpats:

8. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wincest for the win!!

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You need @Darkwood , he's the expert on blackmale. :blobthinkingsmirk:

yotae likes this.
  10. Nyxos

Nyxos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *clickbaited*
    i was expecting supernatural fanfiction dammit

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Wincest is both super and natural so i get your logic.

12. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is nice and sometimes oneshots are good too you should make this a story in wattpad too you know

Moonxious and Tanskandoggi like this.
  13. Darkwood

Darkwood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know my name is 'Darkwood' but it is not to be construed in such a manner. My dao is not that of forcing those against their will nor is my wood dark, so get your mind out of the gutter...:blobpoliceangry: fapping is my pastime not my way of life:blob_coughblood:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    elengee likes this.
  14. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    me too lol
    when I see wincest I think Winchester Incest
    Now that I know it's not... *walks away slowly*

Nyxos likes this.
  15. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    the execution of the story is a 2/5 but the ero itself is a solid 3.5/5.

Could use some changes here and there but otherwise not too bad.

Linley likes this.
  16. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i wanted to read about Sam using his strong, callused hands to slowly stroke the veiny flesh of his brother's elongated cock too. Sadly...that isnt the case...

Now i'm going to have to actually look for it if i want to read how Dean's thick member buried itself past his brother's lips and got slick with the hot, slimy saliva of Sam's mouth.

Fuck me, right? Ugh.

Nyxos likes this.
  17. Options

Options Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Just out of curiosity, when can we expect to see the next part of this? I like it so far, you know?"