Spoiler Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrispyNoodle, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kui II was the Third Ruler of the Nine Serenities.
    His core originally markless, but he has three extremely powerful cheats at that time so it gained 3 marks.
    So its 0 + 3 + 6 in the end.

2. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, Striped Dragon 2.

Isn't markless a cheat? I was asking how he got it. Whether his cheats piled up from the regular number of dragon marks, transcending to become markless and going further on for 3 super marks, or if markless is the base state and his cheat marks only account for the 3 super marks.

3. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    And I already answered.

‘His core originally is markless

What can you understand from that statement?

4. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was asking for clarification, because you said:
    Which, as you're restating now, means he would have gotten a markless core anyway. In that case, I asked for clarification on the exact criteria for gaining a markless core since, as far as can be told right now, it's super special. Talent translates into dragon marks, does it also translate into a markless core? That's the underlying question. I believe my question was quite clear already, is there something about it you need me to clarify on?

5. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    Just restating the obvious, but you keep asking about
    despite I have told you that
    Anyway, can you clarify that you really read until Chapter 1703? Since its been said many times the criterias to get a higher grade of gold core than the talent factor before that particular chapter.

6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked that in clarification for my main question of asking for the criteria of getting a markless core.

I don't need to know what the criteria is for more dragon marks, Iron. I never asked for that; that's unrelated to my question. It's even unrelated to my question for clarification. I don't get what it is about my question that confuses you, so allow me to restate it again; is a markless core just a special state or is it the super form of going beyond 9 dragon marks? If it's the former, what do you need to get it?

The point is moot at any rate since I've caught up to 1788, which I presume to be the latest chapter and the reasons for a markless core have not yet been explained at that point.

7. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    You asked whether his ‘cheats piled up from the regular number of dragon marks, transcending to become markless and going further on for 3 super marks’ or ‘if markless is the base state and his cheat marks only account for the 3 super marksAFTER I told you about the core itself originally markless and the three marks are cheats.

If you already read until Chapter 1788, you should realised that single same attribute all of them have by now. That is why I asked whether you really have read until Chapter 1703. There are hints about it and even indirectly discussed in the latest chapters.

8. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that SSH is already an 8th profound saint that is going to transcend that 8th-9th tribulation. And he and senior white are the only two in chat group who are capable of doing it.
    P.S. The strongest in the chat group are 8th stage

9. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Reading List:
    Link
    Song Shuhang not yet an actual Eighth Stage Profound Saint, but he is the first ever Parallel Import Saint.

nielyti likes this.
  10. KingLycan

KingLycan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea I also read it, it was all Senior White charm. Him being a bully Elder Martial Brother who beat up White in ebrytime leaded him to be the most hated character in the world. I was crying out loud when Mc was more hated then the villain of the story and the guy playing Villain role being forgotten.... Haha

11. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to ask something but after reading the thread I forgot what I wanted to ask... Sigh oh well

12. kurofox

kurofox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. rudm0909

rudm0909 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys i got a question what is happening in the last mtl chapters that got translated and also some people started to translate the cultivation chat group manga atleast the zero chapter

14. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one I read is after Nine Province Group trascends spiritual tribulation together in Black Dragon World

15. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'm at chapter 580 at raw mtl...what the f*ck with that appraisal technique of him? Always bleeding like kind of sadistic monster...

16. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at 816 chapter.

Now, I have an impulse to slap that bitch Ye Si for making Shuhang more pitiful under the punishment of Senior White. Why the hell she sent that picture out? ! If shuhang sent to that Slow Time Realm, he doesn't have time to help Yunzhu and going to school! Fuck, I hope that Ye Si gone for good! Such a troublesome bitch! Humph!

17. Book_Nurd

Book_Nurd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any romance?

18. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything here is spoiler

In a world far far away, long time ago, there lived Star Kingdom Princess.
    She was involved in experiment "undead rune", and Wayne "daoist with lightsabre" is guarding her.
    After 86 times activating the rune, they didn't wait for 100th time, and elope to unknown.

Wayne shifted undead rune to a black dragon.

The black dragon eventually became undying, and may become "Wielder of Heaven Way/ Heavenly Dao".

But when multi-universe destroyed, Black Dragon took out some residents and gave them asylum in his own body, constructing a new minor universe. The Ancient Black Dragon World.

Meanwhile, mechanical space fishes lost contact with Star Kingdom Princess ...

####

A new universe presumably created. And came the First Heavenly Dao.

And then came the Second Heavenly Dao. This one have a trait of liking eyeball. He created a planet eyeball with cold and gloomy holy light.

The Eyeball-liking counterpart of Nine Serenities Ruler later met Song Shuhang, have a gambling contract and Wealth Dispersal.

It was assumed that 2nd Heavenly Dao managed to escape from position.

Came the 3rd Heavenly Dao, white and black striped single leg dragon. Striped Dragon created Golden Lotus and Evil Lotus, to create minor world, as a way of escape.

He also created Nine Path Phoenix Sabre.

He got a spirit ghost, which later break, assembled again and became Cheng Lin. Cheng Lin later given to a family, and the last generation of that family is Ye Si in Clear Water Pavilion

4th and 5th Heavenly Dao is unknown for now.

When vying for the position of 6th Heavenly Dao, White, a 9th stage Tribulation Immortal defeated all eternal life being. But he traded the position with Karmic Virtue Eternal Life being , for the fastest immortal vehicle in the universe

(6th Heavenly Dao may be the one who created Karmic Virtue Network)

Later, White became 7th Heavenly Dao.
    He presumably created 33 divine beast art, 33 divine beast combination magical weapon. Stealing Nine Serenities White's left leg for research.
    ###

At some point in time, Star Kingdom Princess contacted with Eternal Life Being Lord Unbreakable, doing research to her, but later rescued by Wayne.

She changed, her name became Skylark. Her long hair turned purple. She got bone of undying.

She have mission to search for "not bad talent" cultivator. (Maybe Song Shuhang?) Wayne whereabout is unknown. Maybe reincarnated as Three Waves Mad Saber?

Maiden Skylark met Ruism Holy Man, guiding him to cultivation wolrd, and then left.

Ruism Holy Man establish Ruism sect, having 13 Tribulation Immortal disciple. He later met Song Shuhang through timespace and teach him Pregnancy Gaze and Embryo Gaze

Ruism Holy Man asked Song Shuhang about his chance in vying for Heavenly Dao, and learn that he will fail. But he continue anyway. (This part is determinism since Song Shuhang heard about it before from Solitary Saint Pond, before entering dream and meet Ruism Holy man in his four promote fifth tribulation)

7th Heavenly Dao White is bored, and left just like that. Ruism and Liquid Metal Ball fight for position, and Holy Man used a talent ability to steal parts of Liquid Metal Ball. Later this parts changed into a holy man clone, named Solitary Saint Pond.

Ruism Holy Man is defeated, but Liquid Metal Ball because of his incomplete status, is having a problem with Heavenly Dao position. For example, Nine Serenities former ruler didn't vanish.

Anyway, Nine Serenities Ruler Liquid Metal Ball used his one chance to enter present world to destroy Ruism Sect and killing all. First Disciple Daozi became insane, Scholar Colored Glass was sealed in Time City.
    (Time City is Blockhead Song property so we assume both had met)
    ##

At one point of time, Liquid Metal Ball before becoming Heavenly Dao, is studying one Cheng Lin fragments. He refine it and made it reincarnated. It later become Heavenly Emperor. It once met Song Shuhang through timespace dream.

Around the era of 7th or 8th Heavenly Dao, Heavenly Emperor created Ancient Heavenly Court as a way of immortality that others can join.

Nine Serenities Ruler Liquid Metal Ball used his once and only chance to use Heavenly Dao authority to do something to Ancient Heavenly Court. Maybe it is one of the cause of its destruction
    ##

Spirit Ghost #1 of Song Shuhang crossed time to the past, met young Pavilion Lord Chu, stay in Clear Water Pavilion.

For some reason, he became not spirit ghost. He contacted Cheng Lin and have unknown relation. Maybe one fragment of Cheng Lin fused into him?

He became known as Blockhead Song or Deathseeker Song. He later join Ancient Heavenly Court.

His woman relation: Pavilion Lord Chu, White Dragon that later became Gold Dragon, Whitebone Swordwoman, Cheng Lin (maybe not), maybe? Puppet Fairy Maiden main body. And Heavenly Emperor.
    (Always felt that he gathers harem for Song Shuhang, because these women reincarnation or rebirth will later gather around Song Shuhang)

Before Ancient Heavenly Court destroyed, Blockhead Song, as if knowing the future, saved Beast Corps legacy. The 33 divine beast chi art and combination item, in light and dark.

That's it for now

NotReading, rudm0909 and alexfilia like this.
  19. rudm0909

rudm0909 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks man! you helped me to understand a lot of loose points that there were here on the spoiler thread!

20. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler, all spoiler

The Universe is basically divided into two:
    - The All Under Heaven Myriad Realm = Present World (Human/ Earth), Celestial Realm, Beast Realm, Ghost Realm, and others. (If we follow Buddhism myth, there should be Asura and Hell realm, but it is not revealed yet)
    - Nine Serenities World / Netherworld

When a cultivator ascend and become Heavenly Dao, he will be divided into two, The Heaven Will Wielder and Nine Serenities Ruler, each part inheriting skill and memories until then. Each part then rule the two part of the universe

For unknown reason, All Heavenly Dao and Nine Serenities Ruler always try find a way to escape from the position. The reason is a secret so big that if Song Shuhang knew it, he will automatically be blasted by Heavenly Punishment thunder after he arrived at Present World / All Under Heaven Myriad Realm.

It may be that the secret is: That the Heavenly Dao will someday must bear the universe itself after armageddon, just like Black Dragon World.

##
    Ancient Heavenly Court - The Heavenly Emperor way of immortality has similarity with the mechanism of Heavenly Dao.

It involve creating a second self, and the evidence is that there are two tombs of old and new Heavenly Emperor.

At some point, it was said that the way of Heavenly Emperor has a problem. It is unknown whether the problem always exist, or it was interference from the Liquid Metal Ball Heavenly Dao / Nine Serenities. As a result, several high profile members try to find escape and release themselves from Ancient Heavenly Court.
    Northern Great Emperor escaped, and paid the price with one 'death'. But because his unusual circumstances, his resurrection is delayed, until Song Shuhang accidentally revived him with treasured bamboo leaf. But it was also suspected that the one resurrected is "North Emperor Two"
    White Dragon Primogenitor escaped, and being dead in crystal coffin. She need certain person blood to revive her, presumably Blockhead Song. A mysterious thing happen when Song Shuhang blood is not accepted but also not rejected. Su Clan Sixteenth may be related to her second self or her way of escape.
    Puppet Fairy Maiden, speculation is that her main body was damaged and she undergo puppetization, or that the puppet is second self that she prepared.

Now, with someone being a fragment of someone else, and someone is a fusion of someones else, and with Version Two of everybody else, the relations between these bigshots are too complex to describe. Blockhead Song might be fusing with Cheng Lin fragments, and also seen trying to absorb Heavenly Emperor in later chapters.

lets read and find out about that.
    ##

Clear Water Pavilion foundation stone is the orginal Ancient Heavenly Court foundation....
    how? not clear

At one point, Clear Water Pavilion was involved in battle between five sects, and destroyed. Monster Hunter organization was involved somehow. There must be a reason for its destruction, but it was unknown.
    There is a possibility that Ancient Heavenly Court is involved, and that Cheng Lin destroy it for revenge for Clear Water Pavilion.

Or maybe, Ancient Heavenly Court must be destroyed for other reason, and Cheng Lin did it?

Cheng Lin saved Ye Si on that day when Clear Water Pavilion destroyed, fusing a fragment of her with Ye Si, making Ye Si half spirit ghost.

##
    Each time Blockhead Song appear in Present World, (for example when rescuing Pavilion Lord Chu in Beast Realm) Song Shuhang was always absent from Present World. (Trapped in Space Channel).
    Why is this? One possibility is because of Spirit Ghost Contract, that if they exist in the same world at the same moment, the contract will be established again, and it is not yet the right time for them to unite

This also solved the paradox of Song Shuhang not feeling his spirit ghost before he enter cultivation world or after spirit ghost sent to the past, because the spirit ghost from the past was hiding in another world.

##
    Nine Province Number One Group

Was established by several powerful seniors, namely Maiden Skylark (7th Venerable), Spirit Butterfly (Venerable), Yellow Mountain (6th True Monarch), Seventh Path (Venerable)

Interestingly, Yellow Mountain might be related to White, or had familial relations, because Nine Serenities White commented that he got the same smell as youth in green clothes.

Present World White (6th True Monarch 150 years ago, 7th Venerable at the beginning of the story), is suspected to be transmigrator from another world and stranded in this world. This might be related to 7th Heavenly Dao White gazing into the future and find a way to escape.

Coincidence or not, the group gathers some of the most influential and relevant characters in cultivation world. So, the possibility of some conspiracy existed, especially that this is the group that made Song Shuhang enter cultivation

Maiden Skylark (undying, age unknown, exist since very long time ago)
    Sixth Path, Seventh Path, and the path lineage all
    White
    Soft Feather (now Heavenly Emperor relation)
    Sixteenth (not White Dragon relation)
    Fairy Lychee (Cheng Lin twin sister)
    Master Good Fortune (hiding Ruism Fairy Good Fortune)
    Seven Lives Talisman. (have seniors of 9th stage or above)
    Song Shuhang (MC, fastest person in history of cultivation)

Song Shuhang is determined as not descendant of any big shot. Not a reincarnation of anyone. Not a clone or anything. Just one ordinary human.
    But his fate is boosted, related to many karma he had.
    First is his spirit ghost thrown to the past, and preparing things for him (for example his cultivation art, full version, made so that only he can find it)
    Second is from the future, Soft Feather came from the future to fix things for him
    Third from Ye Si, inheriting Cheng Lin fragments, and relations with Ancient Heavenly Court
    ##

And this absolutely will be a harem, simply because of "sabre raising art"
    A magecraft so powerful that it can change living weapon into a beautiful girl, loyal only to owner.
    Remember that Shuhang have 33 living weapon + invisible saber gu , so he would get minimum 34 girls

Delusion, NotReading and alexfilia like this.