LCD The Wizard World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by januar, Mar 7, 2017.

1. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really when you get to the level of power of magically shooting stars form becomes cosmetic and it's all about the magic. Which, incidentally they show with things like horse whisks or imperial seals and calligraphy brushes being used as magic items of comparable power.

That being said, at that point shaping it like a gun is entirely self masterbatory "guns are cool". because it is not actually a gun, it is a magic wand cosmetically made to look like a gun.

2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    I paused it when the fucking bitch Henn resurfaced after MC warded off her possession attempt.

Can I ask what is going on in latest chapter, and if anyone has time, a brief summary from where I left?

3. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh look our basic fire mc found another magic technique for dark/negative magic. If only all of these techniques and run in with ghosts would change his damn mind on his magic focus. . . Go read my rant about two pages back to see that this is a continuing problem.

mrttao likes this.
  4. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did our dumb ass fire MC fell in love with Henn yet? I wouldn't be surprise if he already promises to make her a body.

5. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    No the dumbass is going back on his "fire focus" to focus on just his bloodline which lets him fight wizards two levels above him. Haven't heard from Henn since she went to sleep.

mrttao likes this.
  6. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I'm glad I didn't pick it up. MC can't focus for nothing in the world.

7. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep on debating on whether to drop it or not. Mc went to a competition without knowing what it was about, then discovered if he lost the competition the bottom losers would be turned into living puppets, and had to sign a soul contract afterwards. What kind of intelligent person would go that far into an organization that they knew nothing about.

mrttao likes this.
  8. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    A dumb ass lol. Yet his other work the MC not this stupid. Well at least not yet.

9. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    She just woke up in the latest chapter. Currently he is searching a tomb because something in it makes Henn strong enough to move outside that shadow orb thing. So maybe he will make her a body in the future. lol

10. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when bows and guns reach that level they are pretty much the same so the idea of the gun being superior to the bow is not valid anymore, for example, an arrow of such power is basically a missile so making it into a gun changes nothing

also, if they can shoot arrows as fast as a gun then is easier to make a bow and use the extra materials to give extra power to the bow or arrows

mrttao likes this.
  11. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Story complete in TL, how was it?