Spoiler Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Sep 15, 2017.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So Chu Lian go to the north and bring food ration with her?

timebun likes this.
  2. javv

javv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, cause He Salang bro's can't leave the capital.,his eldest brother can't leave cause his the heir and the emperor will not allow it cause it got something to do with their dad guarding the other border,.i think its an assurance to the emperor that the dad won't rebel.,something like that..,and the 2nd bro got a edict from the emperor to go somewhere.,so Chu Lian decided to persuade the matriach to allow her to go to the north to find the snow flower herb.,then when they asked permission from the empress dowager,.the empress dowaget decides to allow Chu Lian to bring some rations to the soldiers.,then the parents especially the mom of that princess friend of hers gives her a bunch of bodyguards when she go to the north,.and before Chu Lian asked to go to there she train her body to withstand the cold temp there.,

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, Chu Lian is really cool! Is Princess Duanjia crying when Chu Lian left? And how XBJ reaction when he realize Lian'er going to her husband?

4. javv

javv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah,kind of,.she doesn't understand why Chu Lian needs to suffer going to the north when He Salang did not hesitate to leave her.,well the funny thing is Princess Duanjia doesn't really like He Salang as Chu Lian's husband, i think she mentioned that Chu Lian doesn't need to go to the north and just wait for the news then she can remarry again..,hahah:blobowoevil_horns:
    And the two-faced scholar Xiao Bo Jian got so angry when he found out,cause he was suppose to see her in his victory party as the top scholar at Chu Lian maiden fu,but instead he heard that she had gone to the north to go to He Salang,.he histerically ordered his dark guards to take Chu Lian, which they did actually kidnap her when there was an attack in the border and He Salang was out taking care of their lack of rations and left Chu Lian in the army barrack with just a handmaid., actually Xiao Bo Jian was already at the north at this time cause he was appointed as a secretary of the armycamp or something and He Sanlang actually meet him when he is asking for a portion of the distributed ration from the general of that camp.,

5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What I can’t get is that why the hell he thought it was ok to get with her again after scum!ml basically made the original scum!fl miserable. They’re both reincarnated at this point right? I mean as bad as this guy is he almost comically gets waaay worse. Kinda like train wreck Su Yan.

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Su Yan?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    no, the reincarnator is ML (and scumFL soon in another person body)
    scumML doin his deeds cuz info provided by scum FL from marquis He backyard..

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohhh. I heard scum!ml reincarnated in his own body~ In the latter half of the plot I guess it was wrong?

9. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think lazynoodles means shameless male rival Su Yan from Hidden Marriage? XD

lazynoodles likes this.
  10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy in another Chinese novel. The title is long so I don’t particularly can’t remember it but he’s scum!ml level awful.

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that one!

timebun likes this.
  12. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    scumML didn't reincarnate, otherwise he would be too OP given the success of his previous evil pursuits >w< it was only scumFL who reincarnated into a maid's body

13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the clarification. I really thought that had happened. So Bojian has no idea the shit he has done wrong huh?

14. javv

javv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ones that reincarnated is He Salang(reincarnated in his original body) and the original bitchy Chu Lian(reincarnated in the body of the handmaid of Matriach He)
    Xiao Bo Jian is his original evil-plotting villain.,

wafflebeauty, timebun and lazynoodles like this.
  15. White_Lotus

White_Lotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please somebody tell me what happen to the servant Mo (whatever his name is)..when he left 1st..did he take the twins with him? what happen to him later?

Also I want to what happen to the piece of jade that XBJ take? wasn't come in pair?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    spiduola likes this.
  16. javv

javv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after old soldier-turned-guard Mo dude left and when Chu Lian left to continue on her way to Liangzou after she left Tan Yan,. their caravan was attack by the barbarians who enter the border, i despairation Chu Lian was asked by her handmaid to ride a horse to flee w/c obviously she doesn't know how to ride,.then those barbarian saw her and started to chase after her., then back at their make shift tents where there was some fightings He Changdi arrived w/ some soldiers, and immediately asked Wenqing the handmaid where Chu Lian was.,:blobsleepless:to the handmaid astonishment she didn't recognized 3rd young master because his now a bearded icy soldier.,after knowing w/c direction he chase after her afraid that she might be in any kind of accident while lamenting that he hadn't yet avenged himself of her in the previous life sighting it as the reason why he is so agitated:blobastonished::facepalm: that he whip his horse
    until it was wounded then when he saw Chu Lian being chase by the barbarian, he acted swiftly to ward them off getting grazed in the neck by an arrow., then when one of the barbarian got over turned and fell off his horse wounded, the others started to flee, then he saw Chu Lian hugging her horse for dear life which is galloping straight to the cliff so w/out a choice He Changdi jumped and embraced her when they come rolling down the cliff,.when Chu Lian came to after fainting and finding out that she is well and was saved the the bearded soldier not recognizing her dear husband:blobjoy:and when the soldier didn't stirred awake she found out that he's running a fever and then after checking if the soldier has wounds, finding out that only the grazed on the neck, that the arrow might be poisoined,she started to look for herbs in the forest that might help,.then it got worse when it started to rain and running back to the bearded soldier trying to make him move but to no avail then she make a kind of make-shift stretcher to move to the cave that she saw.... and my thumbs hurts typing:blobdead: i'll continue later:blobhug:

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer! Lol, I can imagine Chu Lian reaction. "Excuse me bearded man, while I am grateful that you save me, but please keep your distance from me since I am a married woman and I am really2 faithful to my husband."

timebun, lazynoodles and Darcy like this.
  18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait that servant/guarad guy Mo-something never gets punished for his actions?

19. White_Lotus

White_Lotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. Maybe @javv can give us answer? I hope he will be punished heavily. I am really annoyed he took special ninjas that Matriach He prepared for Chu Lian.

lazynoodles likes this.