Discussion Lord of All Realm, King of Myriad Domain

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by solgera, Apr 19, 2018.

1. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws reached chap 1417 and our mc only need 2 realm before the peak cultivation realm. So what it your thought guys? Author gonna finish the novel or like god of slaughter gonna create more cultivation realm??

2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not surprised when I tried it out. I got tired of the bullshit OP power ups. This author only good novel is Great Demon King the rest are shit. Somebody did tell me one of the untranslated novels is good.

4. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no time travel. Mc's master cultivate time laws. So he can use power to look someone's past. And if he sacrifice his lifespan, he can see the future a bit. Dont look that review's, just start. Last year this novel win most potential animation adaptation award.

5. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İt's really good. You just need to endure a bit. That's all.. Especially after he went to temple of star, story become much more enjoyable.

6. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I got to the part he was at some temple or w/e. I just know he learned some OP gravity skill and I said enough was enough. I got to the arc after all them countries went through some door to learn something and compete. He kept fighting people 2 realms higher than him.

7. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İn this novel, the mc who can fight 2 lvl higher is normal. Normally all people cultivate only one attribute, but our mc cultivate 3 attribute star-wood-fire. So his cultivation speed in early chaps is really slow, since he need to cultivate 3 times more than other people, but really strong since he cultivate 3 attribute.
    Btw, the temple arc i mentioned is different. The arc i mentioned is true star temple arc. Chap 800s or something.

8. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    so...I have to endure for 800 chapters. :blobwoah:

9. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    The real temple of stars left temples in some countrys. İf you took 3 star fragment and fused than you become a child of stars. A child of start can fight for the position of the head of star temple. Btw, temple of star one of the 4 strongest human sect. And can be consider strongest among them. Difference from the other 3 sect, in star temple, child of stars fight for the head position. But the other sect heads directly select their successor. Btw, his waifu pei qiqi one of the strongest sects successor.
    Note: İ dont remember actually but i'm sure after 650-700 chaps...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  10. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, i looked raws again but i can say, %80 author gonna create more realms...

11. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any decent romance and/or harem settings in this novel? I’ve been thinking about reading it but I usually like those elements in my novel. I hear the the MC at least starts off very young.

12. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    There are girls who love him, and there are girls his liked, and he has 2 waifu now. One of them can officially called his wife and other one can be considered half-step.

Avenger likes this.
  13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this in the current translations or further along in the raws? Thanks for your explanations, on the other threads too.

14. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    2 main waifu appeared in the translations but you need wait a bit more if you want to see romance. Compared to authors release speed, translator is a turtle.

Avenger likes this.
  15. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    By your explanation, I assume the waifus appeared but nothing is really going on yet. I guess I'll wait to start reading then. Thanks.

16. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to wait max 30-40 chap. Then you can read. For the 2nd waifu, actually there isnt many romance scene. We can say mc and 2nd waifu like each other but they just dont tell. Everyone knew they're acting like lover but the two of them just dont admit.
    The 1st one tell everyone she's his wife but the threat from the 2nd one is too much. 2nd waifu's cultivation speed 1st in the series. Mc hardly follow her.

17. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are the two waifus?

18. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. I find it so funny when people actually expect romance or harem in this novel.

There is no romance. Girls are forgotten left and right. MC has no balls. Oh he might flirt sometimes but that's it.

19. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:
    I won't read this even if I am paid but using cliches as a excuse is dumb.
    Try to actually digest the story. Get sucked into the world.
    Stop focusing on novels following the formula of your previous favorite novel.
    In case You didn't get it yet. I am being contradictory.
    I am saying that with an open mind you can enjoy a generic novel
    If you find that you have a short fuse and less patience with novels. I recommend a sabbatical or reading past favorites for at least 3 months