Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Cough* Psytoxin check again ;)

Psytoxin likes this.
  2. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect!
    ^_~

Yohono likes this.
  3. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am little bit disappointed in everyone here... I expected everyone to go crazy when "little cat" comes back xD We had soo much pictures of him and now when we he is finally back, everyone is quite xD Maybe from shock? hahahaha

AsukaU likes this.
  4. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well technically he's not back yet, he was just mentioned. I'm sure the pictures and fangirling will be full blown when Da Bai meets Lil Bun.

Bellilelly, PhysoTronic and Yohono like this.
  5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    992 is up
    nothing happened it is all about the talents in YWW's company and how GX made a fool of himself by posting a webio message. he told his followers how great he is and everyone made fun of him comparing himself to the LC. YWW left him alone in this

6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt that writing summary for chapter 988 doesn't do much justice, so imma write a full chapter. .....

Chapter 988: suppressed all over the place (第988章 快被镇塌了)

Upon seeing YB(YWW)'s arrival, and how he succeeded in blocking that savage & dreadful attack of the little lolita, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

ZW almost fainted from fright, drenching in cold sweat, he turned to look at YB, his great life savior...

Ye Bai ! ?

That little girl was so terrifying, and yet ... YB this gigolo actually blocked her attack...

"Wow ! Ye ge (叶哥) looked so hot!"
    "OMG so cool so handsome!"

The crews on site were screaming out in excitement upon seeing this.

"Big brother Ye (Ye gege) ! Ah you finally came! I was so scared!" GX was so excited, he'd instantly pounce towards YB, and accidentally stepped on something, sprained his leg as he shrilled .

With a speechless face, YWW quickly reached out one hand to support him, "Be more careful."

This little child, can't he calm down a little?

"Ye ge... Is this little sister really your house's maid?" GX asked with lingering fear.

YWW: "That's right."

With an incredulous expression, GX: "eh.. No way right? Household management service nowadays are actually this scary? They'd even hire this kind of maid?"

"Let DongZi help u with medication." YWW helplessly ordered DZ to support GX.

Then YWW asked YMF, "Did anyone get hurt?"

YMF replied, "Except damage in equipment, no one got hurt... Er, except GX..."

YWW: "I see..."

So, none of their people got hurt, except GX who sprained his own foot... (T/N: YB's company guards were mercilessly excluded lol)

Jiaojiao's mission could be considered as a success, though it was a bit excessive...

YWW swept her glance at the ground, some was howling in pain, each hired thug was more injured than the previous thug, there's also ZW whose both wrist was crushed and wet his pants, YWW caress her forehead as she felt a great headache, "JiaoJiao, didn't I told u, to only SUPPRESS?"

The current site... Looks like it was suppressed all over the place...

Eh, JiaoJiao ? (娇 = delicate, frail, lovable)

This brutal & merciless little sister is called JiaoJiao?

Everyone who heard her name, had a 'hard to describe' expression on their faces.

JJ cautiously muttered, "Master, I was going to leave him alive with half a breath... "

YWW: "....."

Half a breath... It really was half a breath...

YWW wearily walked towards ZW.

"Brother Zhang, apologize for wronging u."

YWW reaches out her hand as she spoke, attempts to help support him up .

As a result, ZW looking as if he'd seen a ghost, rolling & crawling away, frantically tried to escape, "No... Stay away from me!"

YWW scratches her nose, took back her hand, politely spoke: "Brother Zhang, I'm a business man, Don't mess with me and I won't mess with you. We had been a bit rough towards you all, truly sorry!"

ZW: "......"

All other opposite party: "......"

Even the staff crew members were rather speechless... (T/N: YWW was so shameless <3)

A bit rough.... You call this as... "A bit"...

"S-S-Sorry Boss Ye! I was the one who had eyes but failed to see Mt. Tai! I was wrong! You're a person of great moral stature does not remember the offenses committed by one of low moral stature! The truth is, i never wanted to stir up trouble, it... It was actually Cai YongSheng that little brat who instigated & started all this!" ZW directly sold CYS out.

ZW whole eyes carries deep fear, someone without great & powerful background couldn't possibly hire someone of such high expert.

This YB, he seemed to be of no power nor support, but he wasn't actually such a simple individual...

When he blocked off the little lolita's attack just now... It seemed like a light breeze with little strength, but only he himself knew how horrifying it was... it was actually a one-strike kill!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    some stuff about GX had to take care of his business. then YWW saw SYH and asked him where is the baby. they didn't know and walked towards the dinning room. it turns out NTX prepared balloons and roses to celebrate his 7th day of meeting with his mom

8. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I just couldn't understand the author. the child is 5 years old 5, I mean 5 have you ever met a 5 years old that is into anniversaries.

9. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    the only genius kidi know is just edogawa conan.....

Aster Anemone, Laylieth and kiara8 like this.
  10. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 993: a truly pleasant surprise

DZ: GX's assistant
    GX: Gong Xu, YWW(YB)'s actor
    NTX: Tang Tang, Nie TangXiao, YWW/SYH's son

DZ was helpless don't know how to settle these bad gossips about GX, YWW eyes glistened, calmly said to let things be, the best method to reverse this is for GX... use his own skills to slap their face! And also let GX to focus on his training, don't need to bother about outside world. Of course DZ was hesitant, but he still listened to YB. YWW thinks: the bigger GX's dark image, the bigger his popularity once he succeeds. SYH who was walking behind her, was a bit dazed as he looked at the girl's self-confidence look. Hearing behind footsteps , YWW turned around and asked SYH: " Ah nine, BTW, have u seen TangTang?" He didn't know. YWW was perplexed, where'd TT go, why did he woke up so early?

YWW/SYH both went to the dining room, the moment they walked in, suddenly ''PENG---" sounded, petals of rose and bright colorful balloons rained down & scattered around them--- producing a dream-like spectacle. What's going on?? YWW yelped in surprise, SYH looked towards the dining room. There, TangTang was dressed in formal suite, he was carrying a rose bouquet which was almost covering his little head. "Mama..." NTX walked towards YWW, while surprise covered her whole face. With the bouquet in his arms, NTX shyly pursed his lips, lifted his head with expectant look, "Mama, this is for u!" YWW was stumped, following which she was pleasantly surprised, accepted the roses, asking TT, did he prepared all this?

NTX nodded his head, bit nervous, "en! Big brother & sister helped prepare the flower petals and balloons, I had uncle transport the roses from home, uncle said... Mama loved roses the most!" Of course I love it!" wow! How could he be so sensible~! He even prepared a surprise for his mommy--- a great surprise! Such a warm caring child, It is not to be found even with a lantern; It is hard to come by. YWW wondered, "is it a special day today?" NTX seriously assent. "Today's the 7th day that TangTang have met with mama, each and every day that Tang Tang & mama spent together, are special day!" Hearing this, YWW felt extremely touched, shifted her body, pulled NTX into her embrace, "Thank u baby! Mama loves u the most!" NTX eyes brightened, "TangTang also loves mama the most!" Behind the pair of mother-son, SYH "......."

Da Bai appears next chapter!! I ain't writing its summary .

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said thank you and started to feel jealousy towards the real mom and thought he would do this things to her too and she wants to hide the baby (this is the most realistic response yet). SYH felt complicated because another man was giving confession and roses to his wife. they were eating diner and YWW said because they work she will give a pet, so baby Will not feel lonly. litle guy thinks he does want to spend time with her and not interested with dogs cats or bunnies. XY trying to change YWW's mind again, saying bun would be afraid. YWW said big white is adorable and he will love it. the bun thought they were talking about a bunny, but XY walked to room with da bai behind him.

elsaSmith797, Aye, Laylieth and 13 others like this.
  12. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    now this was a cute chapter not nearly realistic but nothing is so it was cute
    the albino Bengals tiger everyone at YWW's place was saying it is the most dangerous one. YWW introduced da bai to the bun and bun went close to it and introduce himself. da bai roared and little guy asked if the pink bow on his neck is disturbing him da bai roared the guy take it out and da bai roared very low. little guy said he had a nice voice and asked if he can play with bai in the garden and YWW said ok da bai took him on his back. XY was thinking taming da bai should be hereditary, was YWW sure little guy is not his son ?

Meri, elsaSmith797, Aye and 16 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    But we all know that he’s not exactly a kid

Royee_RS, Yohono and AsukaU like this.
  14. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    want chapter chapter chapter!!!!~~~~~ for 995!!!!~~~~~

15. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Realistically, everything little bun did is impossible so let's not dwell on that. From flying by himself (with no parent or guardian supervision), being two-faced ( whose kid/ nephew knows how to be a demon to one person and a cutie to the next in a heartbeat?), or knowing anniversaries ( most 5-year-olds can't read or remember insignificant stuff like that).
    Other than the non-realism, it was such a cute family chapter.
    Still waiting on SYH to be the "genius" he's supposed to be and hunt down the "parents" of NTX or get that DNA test. I mean it took awhile for LTX to get it done but he still did.:confused:

michoux likes this.
  16. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 995!!!!!! THIRSTY FOR 995!!! :p

17. Yohono

Yohono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically he wasn't alone, he had his bodyguards. But I do get your point.

18. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 year old kid understands tiger language...

And I was wondering how the author would pull off the story, since even YWW took some time to "tame" Da Bai.

In the end, it is a disappointment as always.

Even the kid beat SYH to an anniversary celebration....

AsukaU likes this.
  19. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all about kids mental age, I think we all heard for kid soldiers in Africa? So I think flying by himself and things like that, fade in comparison with what happens IRL. Point here is that he is NOT like every 5years old kid. I have no problem if he is smart and two faced. We have kids who are programming like crazy with 6-10years. You are forgetting that he is raised by family that have long history with assassins and getting their way with others. While would kid who got everything his whole life and was safe whole time, be afraid of some "cat". Especially when his mother is with him and is "giving" him that same cat like pet. His understanding of tiger is little bit off, but we can write it off to being a kid in his heart and he wants to "cuddle" with big white fluffy ball. There is no need for him to feel fear when he just needs to snap with his fingers and country will fall down (I think in one chapter was said that his family is so strong that they choose who will rule over countries). I think you all are connecting too much RL and novel. First of all we have reincarnation from start, do you think that is normal? We have ML who didnt sleep for years more than 1-2hours and he is still alive and powerful. Capable of leading his international company. He has tiger who will eat whoever he wants... And now I see discussion about how little kid can go alone in plain?

Laylieth and lottie like this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the bun would still take the bow off if he knew that his mom is the one who tied it there