Request Daily Laughs~

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FlowingSong, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Tenor

Tenor Hard Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    .... :blobsleepless: .. The kid who got his sex education from doujinshis.... Called me a dumb ass... Wow...

A5G_Reaper and SquadCammander354 like this.
  6. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    What, it's not like you can deny it~:blobexpressionless:

7. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
  9. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Most customer service businesses (like fast food!) have offfcial twitters. Sometimes they also have unofficial twitters, like... nihilist arby's.
    nihilarbys.png arbyshell.png truthbutdeath.png

11. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
  12. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn guys
    Where are the funnies when I need them
    Drake making me cry

Screenshot_20180422-022714.png Screenshot_20180422-022704.png Screenshot_20180422-022700.png

Screenshot_20180422-022644.png Screenshot_20180422-022649.png Screenshot_20180422-022626.png

Screenshot_20180422-022551.png Screenshot_20180422-022522.png Screenshot_20180422-022450.png Screenshot_20180422-022439.png Screenshot_20180422-022434.png Screenshot_20180422-022421.png Screenshot_20180422-022412.png Screenshot_20180422-022402.png Screenshot_20180422-022345.png Screenshot_20180422-022335.png Screenshot_20180422-022328.png Screenshot_20180422-022319.png

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2018
    dave186, Faaldara, AliceShiki and 5 others like this.
  14. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    311710.jpg
    daily_picdump_541_R1kC8_640_38.jpg
    daily_picdump_602_640_24.jpg
    elon-musk-elonmusk-when-i-first-met-mark-we-were-31902380.png
    FB_IMG_15227292127791332.jpg
    302082.jpg
    IMG_20180224_180646_893.jpg
    The+anime+industry_cd27b2_5771242.jpg

15. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel on royal road
    I wanna read more

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  16. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.
  17. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is, but that's the unedited version, and I plan to move on to QI, but....here's the unedited version of Chapter 3.

Chapter 3: The Conclusion

Even when standing around the lifeless bodies of his comrades, the man himself was not terrified nor freaked out by the deathly silence, but was instead excited.

"Haha-! What a weird shit to do, well at least something entertaining happened."

With a sneer, he began to hastily sprint towards the area where the demons were, with a speed that had reached an incredible velocity, something which a normal person could never do. The man was quickly interrupted though, when a powerful wind blade struck the shoulder plate on his metal armor. He quickly stopped and deployed an extra layer of protection by wrapping mana all around his vitals.

"Hey, come out! I'm not into playing hide n' seek!"

The man took on a cautious attitude after receiving an attack. Briefly taking a look around he finally felt something and sent a mana strike with his long sword. The strike caused a long streak of red energy to form, and at the location where the strike was heading towards, two dark shadows suddenly sprang out.

Even when the attack missed, the man was not disappointed. He acted as though he had found something interesting instead.

"Ohh, what do we have here....a lizard and a snake huh. Haha, thought it was something like those devilmen of the abyssal realm. Didn't expect your kind to be able to do all this." The man said jokingly.

The two individuals in question were two demons, who both had a scaly appearance. They didn't have the time to retort however, because the man suddenly leapt at them. Within a moment he had begun attacking them with a fast stab, followed up with a double-spin slash mixed in, while simultaneously spreading a bright red aura around his weapon. The lizardman quickly reacted and put his arms in a guard position.

『الدفاع النهائي- Vajra』

The lizard used a personal spell and his skin suddenly became gray with a tint of blue covering him. The man who had seen all this happen snorted and slashed at the lizard's arm.

*Clang* "Kuu! Oi, the fucks with this strength?!"

Even after preparing for the strike, he still managed to receive quite a bit damage, judging by the appearance of a long slash mark across his arm. He even used a physical enhancement skill and still couldn't fully protect his body. Fortunately due to the fact that his body's nature resembled an actual reptilian monster, his body was regenerating itself very fast, with even the imprint left on his arm starting to disappear.

The other demon quickly fled to a certain distance away and started casting another wind type spell.

『الرياح، وجمع في راحة يدي، تتكثف، لذلك أنا قد قطع العدو - Wind ○ Blade』

However, instead of just one, there were several dozen blades and they each varied in size.

The flurry of wind blades tore through the air, breaking the flow of battle between the man and lizard demon. With the blades coming towards him, the man made a quick decision and decided side-stepped towards the left. He dodged the first few before leaping onto the roof of a two-story building to escape the rest of the barrage.

The man decided that it was time to end this and decided to attack the mage first by making use of some skills that he hadn't used yet. When the man started set the mage as his highest priority, the mage began to feel his murderous intent and began chanting a different type of spell.

"You think I'll let you![Thunder ○ Strike]!"

The man jumped off from the side of the building and began to use a high-rank sword skill that included a speed buff. With the use of the movement buff, the distance between both of them had closed within a second.

Something unexpected happened though: right when he was about to cut the mage in half, the lizard suddenly got in the way of the strike and was the one who took damage instead. The damage caused the flesh on his arm to burn, and the bones also started to crack.

The man was surprised by the sudden appearance of the lizard, but he quickly regained his composure and followed up with a three-consecutive strike, with the first one cutting off the remains of the opponent's damaged arm.

The lizard was unfazed by the loss of his arm and called out to his partner.

"Oi Vyper, get "that" spell ready!" 'Seems like we have to use it now.'

". . ." The mage began contemplating on the potential consequences when using the spell.

"Oi, VYPER! It doesn't matter anymore, just do it now while we're still alive."

"...Understood.『من فضلك، أعطني قوة الآلهة، حتى دقيقة واحدة من السلطة. مع كل حياتي، - 』"

The man didn't understand what was about to happen, mainly because he was experiencing intense combat between himself and the lizard. Even now he was still acting cautious towards the mage, as when he tried to close the distance on him, the lizard would prevent any further movement.

It was still a tough fight even when the other opponent had one arm, mainly because he had exhausted a lot of his mana with the use of the high-rank skill. Even during the fight he had not let his thoughts wander, nor did he even think about the reason for the city's destruction. He knew that the way demons did things were odd and with the language being very different, the only way for him to discern what was being said was the "way" it was said. Since mages usually mumbled, it became very difficult to understand what they were chanting, so he could only worry about how to deal with the lizard first.

During the fight between the guildmaster and Vyner, Vyner had started using his own attacking skills. He also used physical enhancement skills. He then used a skill called[Lord's Fortress]that bosted in both defense and power.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

[Four Minutes Later]

"...ha...ha...hah-"

The final conclusion, both parties had received major injuries. The lizard had lost both arms, with only a stub of what remained, and received many scars due to his body not being able fast enough, with a large slash mark remained on the upper-part of his chest. The guild master was in better condition with having lost just his right arm, while having gained a damaged eye. His set of armor had become damaged beyond repair though, with there being a large hole in the middle.

Even to now, the mage had, without falter, still continued to chant his seemingly neverending spell. Since this spell used it's caster as a medium, it would prevent the caster to collapse in the middle of chanting. It would destroy the physical body of the caster in trade for "ultimate" destruction.

Yes, this spell was actually a forbidden spell, and their final resort. Though they didn't want to use it, but that's unimportant however as the spell would be finished soon.

"...Oi, the fuck is that guy chanting?"

The man suddenly asked an unexpected question after realizing both of them couldn't move due to straining both of their bodies and at the same time depleting their mana tank. The lizard was surprised but decided that it was okay with the current situation, so he began talking in the human language.

"We were originally coming here to test our strength after hearing that there was a extremely strong person here, even among their official ranks. We decided to test whether or not it was true by killing all the worthless ones first and ended up using a genocide class spell, if someone survived then that's our guy."

"Eh, I thought you guys were here under the orders of some high-rank official within the demon realm. Didn't think I was just some small fish. You still haven't answered my question though, what is he chanting?" The man pointed at the mage who was still chanting.

『مع السلطة الخاصة بك -』

"As a demon, we've been told since childhood that humans must be killed at all costs and as fighters this was even more so. So he's. . ." Vyner then thought for a moment and decided that it wasn't a good idea to tell him.

"What, is it some forbidden spell meant to kill us all?" - The Guild Master snorted at his pointless behavior.

". . .hah, it is." 'Since we're going to die anyways, there's really no point to keeping it hidden.'

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

There was an oppressing atmosphere around them, but after waiting more then 2 minutes they began to get restless. Even when their bodies regained some mobility they did not move, because they both knew that it wouldn't matter.

『الله، اسمحوا لي-』

". . .hey, let's continue this when we're in hell." The man gave one final line with a smirk on his face after knowing the end of his life is near.

The lizard was surprised but replied a moment later.

"HAHA, you too!"

『ذبح -』

"Looks like it's time~"

『. . .كل واحد منهم - Annihilation』

With the spell's activation the mage collapsed. Everything went silent as a large energy wave suddenly sprang out of the mage's location. Destruction was brought to them.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Ahh-. . .umm, what was that?"

He remembered feeling an intense pain, and began to see some odd things. Even after patiently waiting for a long time, they never stopped and instead kept going on as though it was endless.

He already realized that the things he was looking at were memories, and everything began to go black after he saw the adventurers and the guards running towards the residential district.

The situation between the victims and the attackers began to display itself, but differently compared to before, it was in third-person.

He was very shocked when he began to see the situation, because while he knew that there were things such as demons when he began looking through the child's life, he didn't know what magic or power was considered as in this world.

He was starting to feel agitated when the fight between the demon's and the Guild Master was starting to reach it's final conclusion. As though to prove his despair, when the Genocide-class spell activated, it had actually caused his point of view to change back towards the host.

He saw a spirit-less boy being crushed inside a pile of lifeless bodies. After that there was silence, complete stillness.

At this point everything had started to swirl, with the "memory" becoming distorted. Everything started to get farther and farther until-

"HA!"

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

{Narrator}

With that, the seed that would later become the cause of mass-destruction has been planted, there however must still be someone nurture it.

‿︵‿︵(ಥ﹏ಥ)‿︵‿︵ Character limit~!

The way I made the demons appear, there was actually supposed to be just one and it was supposed to just appear suddenly, not infiltrate. I
    changed it cuz I didn't want an OP person early-on.

Actually, the guild master was supposed to be a mage but early-on in the development, I was like,"Nah, doesn't seem powerful enough."

It's totally not like I hate the Magus class right? ಠωಠ)?

Lil K.O likes this.
  18. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Going the dark humor route today I see xD

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  19. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it