Spoiler Trapped with the CEO

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Rinae

Rinae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novels okay,alright. (My original comment go deleted had to rewrite .-.)

LQ is so badass at driving lol. Using the car SJ gave her she got chased down by multiple police cars since she actually broke the speed limit and was driving too fast and was ignoring the traffic lights, She turned the blinker to left so the police cars went left but she actually turned right, so the police cars got smashed but miraculously no one was harmed.Then she went to a racing site where she and Zixi were racing along with 3 other guys, there was an audience of sluts and men. Zixi got first and LQ got second place. They drank beer but unfortunately SJ came and LQ choked on the beer. So then SJ vs Zixi happened. SJ happened to bring the number#1 best racing car so SJ beat Zixi easily but LQ was riding in SJ's car when they were racing so LQ was screaming that she and Zixi were going to die lol since SJ drove crazily fast like really FAST.

At this part, I forgot that LQ was actually a rich Noble lady in the first place lol.

But then you get really confused because of Yun Qi(ML's assistant) because he mentioned that SJ cannot love two women(LQ and another person) so it is impossible for SJ to love LQ so it is implied that SJ has another love. SJ also has a picture of a woman that is not LQ as his phone wallpaper.
    Now, I'm just anxious that maybe LQ is the only one who fell in love and SJ never did.

LQ got in trouble so much and SJ does LQ too much

2. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is what you spoil??

3. Gileen

Gileen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter LQ leaves/divorces SJ

4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this plot. Maybe you should write it. It will be cool since the usual female protag revenge novel is always ancient setting one. And yeah, she should humiliate the ex like you said. I am not a 'the best revenge is live happier' believer.

5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I like the 'be happy' revenge, but that's only when you weren't physically harmed. Like if the bf or husband cheated and had an illegitimate child somewhere then left you for the other woman - whatever, I'd rather be rid of him and live my life stress-free.. But if he cheated, then slept with you and gave you an STI...it's on. It's just that emotional hurt means nothing to me, while physical hurt is where it's at. And I consider this case where the bf had the MC drugged and raped under physical hurt, so...an eye for an eye.

Seems like the MC did her revenge well enough in this novel. I still don't get the marriage part, but whatever. And judging by the spoilers above, she's simply not my type of fMC, but that's up to tastes. Anyway, I lack the discipline and skill to actually write my own story. I'm forever stuck in the 'If I were the author, I'd do this instead' fantasy when I'm reading, lol.

Hae_UNa and chamchaworld like this.
  6. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does she find out who her family is? and when do her and the ML divorce?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  7. 4ratu

4ratu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have anyone knew the raw link for this novel? Thx

8. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the ML find out that the MC and him have a child?

9. anaya malik

anaya malik Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link please

4ratu likes this.
  10. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At which chapter does ML gets to know the truth that MC is actually innocent???

anaya malik likes this.
  11. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey any1 here?? Ti spoil it ofc!!! The site was taken down but they have an app (?)

12. DaLu

DaLu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has got to be one of the worst novels I've ever read... the characters (main and side characters) are simply idiotic with their actions.

The MC kept on acting crazy, gets in trouble, but still does it anyway. The ML is a disgrace to all other MLs out there, which is saying something because I thought PGC's ML was the worst one. Those side characters are cardboard characters with a severe lack in proper development. Those police officers falling for the 'blinker' thing is downright stupid.

I literally got a headache when I read this novel. Don't try this if you're looking for a nice novel to read. Read at your own risk.

13. Ctiy93

Ctiy93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait PGC? Poison Genius Consort? What did he do? I thought he got better?

14. Nourin_7

Nourin_7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have released the sequel called 'Trapped with the Lawyer' ...... in it we see harry and lola married with Nicole (daughter) and their other two kids (twins)

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler page for other trapped series?

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea. I always wondered why so round about. Be more straight forward. Lose less time that way.

17. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that this novel was a mess.

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story wise?

19. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I had started
    Reading it on an app, and when I ran out of free reads. I google reviews to see if it was worth spending my money on. And I read that it was just a huge mess.

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh. I'm not following the story, or the translation at this point. Can you explain why you say it's a huge mess? Is it because the plot is confusing or too many plot holes not filled?