Spoiler Reborn into a Hamster for 233 Days

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML doesn't apologise to MC for his mistreatment? Is it that he finds out MC>Fishy and jump his bones with no mention of even a sorry?

Hmmmm.... Not too happy if that's the case

locoshipper likes this.
  2. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember based on MTL-ing some of the later chapters (I also skipped around though), he did. I stopped around the part where they were talking things out with Yan Jin asking Fishy to join his company since no one wanted to hire him. They also mentioned something about Fishy's debt of 30M or something? Not too sure about that.

TomiNdumplings and Dragon_Reader like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml was super worried cause after he saved him ,fishy had a fever ....anyway after fishy woke up he confessed and they made up ...after the ml protected the mc from the shadows and turned the blind eye when fishy wanted a Collab with his ex company ...he likes to spoil and tease fishy a lot and looves fishy's hammy form

4. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Chu Ge in the end? Did Nan Wei's childhood sweetheart finally have a name?

I'm disappointed with the ML. Some said that it's 'reasonable' to negatively harass the MC, but it's not reasonable at all. The MC (real form) took heavy damage and plunged into that river... and everyone decides to harass him after he wakes up, the hell is that?

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the accident killed fishy ...and ml knew fishy was super special and was really sad (i think he even quit his company for a while??) ...so ml thought mc did it on purpose in order to get revenge on him or something .....as for the people at fishy's company they were trying to suppress him from the start so they were super happy ...also the mc has hidden enemies due to who his teacher was

mmem, Lianna, Izn and 3 others like this.
  6. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To Yan Jin, Fishy as a hamster was more than just a pet. After he found out that Fishy was able to understand human language (when he discovered Fishy playing games) and was more sentient than most animals, he frequently talked to him in chat and spoiled him even more than before. Fishy made another QQ account to speak with YJ while he was at work. It was funny the first time because he accidentally used the "Fish and Hamster - You can't have both" account and sent him a message about how his hamster was missing him or something. YJ was like, "Uh...You should not use your former owner's account or else he'll be suspicious." He even took Fishy to his workplace, but had to hide him in his pocket because the company didn't allow pets. His employees noted that YJ looked happier and praised whoever was at the end of the phone for changing this iceberg. I think he even upgraded his house to allow elevators/escalators or something? This is so that Fishy had access to the second floor whenever he wanted. The workers installing them were confused about why YJ wanted the buttons so low on the floor.

To me, it makes sense that YJ did what he did. He didn't have a good impression of the human Fishy since he barged into his company and claimed that his work was stolen. It might seem over-the-top, but YJ wasn't acquainted with this Fishy and obviously placed more importance on the hamster Fishy. If you think about it, cannon fodder characters get face-slapped all the time. We know Fishy, but YJ doesn't. For a character we know well, of course we would feel for them.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  7. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    How does hamster fishy dies???
    ML's reaction?

And how do they meet again after hamster fishy dies??

8. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you guys are pertaining to, but it still doesn't make it reasonable to bully someone for an accident. It's an unpopular opinion since we know the ML and Fishy's relationship. But thinking about it from an outside perspective, bullying someone that ruthlessly without concrete evidence that the other party was indeed responsible...

But I guess that's the common faceslapping event.

9. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In terms of car accidents, most people won't think that there is someone else behind the scenes that caused it. That's too complicated and overly dramatic, and it doesn't happen as frequently for people to think about it first and foremost. The first thought that goes through people's minds isn't "Was someone else behind it?" but "Why was this person on the road if they couldn't drive properly?" Fishy had his brakes tampered with, but I think with the car destroyed, he could not prove his innocence. It wasn't possible to provide evidence. Fishy only found out about this when Lin Zhou openly admitted to it. It is human nature to find someone to blame, and because human Fishy's car was ultimately what caused the accident, people think that it's all Fishy's fault.

I mean, it's still a wonder how both the hamster Fishy and the human Fishy are able to coexist. I don't think YJ would have thought that the two are one in the same. From an outsider perspective, yes, it seems ruthless, but you also have to consider that YJ has a different upbringing and that humans react differently towards a loved one's death. Some people will forgive, which is really hard; some really want revenge but don't have the means to; others will do whatever it takes to make the perpetrator suffer. YJ did what he did in order to vent out his frustrations and pain. It depends on whether you think revenge in order to stroke one's ego or out of retaliation is morally upright. I don't think any less of him. He didn't do anything to physically hurt him, which is something more common when death is involved.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  10. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    But I do... unfortunately enough. I don't like the way he bullied the MC without hearing the MC's side.

hikaharu likes this.
  11. maimim

maimim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do see your point. Everything would have resolved faster if he bothered to listen to Fishy. I personally don't blame him though for being muddle-headed over hamster Fishy's superficial death.

OceanMagix and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  12. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW did YJ feel regret for what he did yo MC later when he came to know the truth? And do anything to compensate him?

Allroundfangrl and Rabbitanairy like this.
  13. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML do anything to LZ when ML found out LZ tampered with MC's car brakes and almost/could have killed him?

14. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, for novels, such events could help to ‘enhance’ the plot. Even if we condemn it in real life.

15. ros6

ros6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll just wait for the translators to translate the whole novel. thank you, guys, for all the sugar. let me give y'all hugs. come come....

Anie and castorl like this.
  16. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain on this bits? Who was MC's teacher and why would MC being targeted because of that person?

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's teacher was ml's fav uncle ....the uncle was super talented in everything and his family couldnt control him either ....he was the ex manager of SI i think (he either had fishy's job or was the CEO)....anyway cause the uncle was super awesome he had many enemies including his family ....since he is now dead people want to take it out on his student (aka fishy) ....thats why Fishy was suppressed and later almost killed ....twice

18. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF. Is MC's level of awesome the same as the uncle's? Cuz if he is then I understand. But if he isn't but was still targeted just because he's the uncle's student, then that's just fuckery in so many level it's insane.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    mmem likes this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc is super talented in desnign but his character is too trusting ...as for the real reason and who is after him we still dont know

Ease likes this.
  20. wow199548

wow199548 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please :aww: explain in detail/ chapter summarise how Human Fishy was found out to be Hamster Fishy by the ML. Plus the how the ML 'groveled' for forgiveness...(he better have been apologetic:blobninja: #MCprotectionsquad)

Thank you for the previous spoilers:blobnosebleed: