Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Huaaaa, thanks a lot for the info:blobxd:....
    Anyway, i see WWX use binchen ini their *uhuk* moments XD,... Its that true? couse i just can read the raw, just wanna make sure thought, its really make me shy and Lough all the time... but, i don't know, its just my wild imagination or...:blobmelt:

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeap ...in the dream extra WWX used the sword that way :D

humlolly99 likes this.
  3. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:... Its seems its not my wild imagination... Thank you....
    Aiyaaa, i really hope they gonna make the novel in English sub... All the author novel, couse i like they way her writing... Its always give me goosebumps:cookie:...

4. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Last quistion, excually what is JC feeling toward WWX? Sometimes i get feeling, if LWJ not there, WWX Will be together with JC... Couse lovexhate JC always make me kinda have that feeling XD...
    But, ofc LWJ still the best:blobxd:

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli and humlolly99 like this.
  6. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
  7. humlolly99

humlolly99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, i see... i thought they are some randomly female leads placed in by the director. But, what if they want to change the plot a little and make it into BG romance? Like, spirit pact live action, since China restricts BL.. :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:
    *hate to think about it* :blobsob::blobsob:

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If they changed it the way you think of then GDC would no longer be GDC

monochromatics, humlolly99 and Rilise like this.
  9. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like instead of it going to be BG romance, its best to not have any romance at all and leave it open ended to give use BL fans a chance to still ship them off screen :blobReach:

Zhen_Qing, Aeli, Rilise and 1 other person like this.
  10. humlolly99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you're right.. it will become different story anyway. :blobpats::sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  11. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Outta curiousity why is she an idiot?

12. humlolly99

Reading List:
    Link
    I strongly agree with you :blobsmilehappy:. As i stated before, i prefer they keep the original genre. If they can't do bl, change it into bromance. Or don't put the romance genre at all because it will change the storyline. It looks like, violating the author's right, unless, she's agree about the changes.
    Well, bl fans do have high imaginations lol. Even, they had slightest interaction, we will ship them though :blobrofl:.
    If i not mistaken, in Love O2O, had boys couple, right? KO and HM. So, why not in FoD right? *full of hopes*:blobReach::blobReach:

Popipopipoi likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of the way she died ...and lived....she technically caused wwx's and her clans deaths by robbing wwx of WN ...she is the only character who died for nothing ....with her skills she could have taken her brother and nephew to live on the mountains or something....but instead she chose to suffer with her clan and indirectly caused her brother's death (by not leaving) ...then she went to die in the Jin clan for no reason ...like people would ever let the mc go ....they were looking for an excuse for years

Aeli, Blossomroad, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  14. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see i thought the cland demanded that she couldn't resist the demands

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the Jin clan said that if she and WN came to them and died they wont kill WWX (witch is a big huge lie a 3 year old could tell since they were after hi head before this lol)

16. monochromatics

monochromatics Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to dramapotato on twitter, they reported that it's going to be bromance.

humlolly99 likes this.
  17. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    A few updates:

- The anime version will most likely have the same level of BL as Spiritpact, if not less. At the end of the newest trailer, the famous fan-quote "只羡忘羡不羡仙", meaning "instead of wishing for immortality (or cultivation) we only wish for the Wang x Xian ship", can be seen to the right of the release date, but the characters "忘羡" (WangXian) is replaced by "魔道", which is simply the first two characters of the novel's title.

- There's a fucking mobile game coming, based on the movie (I think, as "影游" means "movie game). The game's official account addressed WWX and LWJ using their fanmade nicknames, which leads me to think that it'll be closer to the book/more directed at book fans than the movie.

Due to how the anime, the drama, and the game are for not only fujo/fudan book fans but also the general public, we can see just how big of a franchise Tencent wants FoD to be. Thus, since it wants to make that much money, I can see why they'd decide to tone down on the gayness of things.

BUT! Because of how newcomers would want to read the novel after watching the anime/drama, this is also why the author DELETED the last half-smut that could be seen in the online version... I do know where to find it. This is just a heads-up so that nobody comes to me, complaining, "You said there's a bathtub smut in there but there isn't!"

Neyva, Zhen_Qing, Aeli and 9 others like this.
  18. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    One last thing:

- The drama introduced LWJ with the (very) gay quote "I want to take someone back to the Cloud Recesses. Take him back, then hide him away." WWX's quote is the single-plank bridge one. WQ's quote is "I'm sorry. And, thank you," which I'm guessing means that she still dies. Shijie's quote is "A-Xian... I'll be married soon. I'm here so that you can take a look at me," which I'm guessing means that she's still going to marry JZX.

Zhen_Qing, Aeli, Popipopipoi and 6 others like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    @K.san small question ...the Taiwan book version is still on print right? (With the extra smut and uncensored) ....will it have a cencored CN book version too? ...also what happened with the Viet book version?

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So it’s all the quotes that were used in the fanmade video?

WWX’s quote is the one that tell LWJ to “roll”?