LCD A Naive Short-tempered Girl

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    link for raws?

2. anniegoogle

anniegoogle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can any one give me the chinese raw link of this novel ? so i can read :)

3. anniegoogle

anniegoogle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me whether YOT and LYY have happy ending ?
    and if they have happy ending so will they live like a family ?

4. RJ_RAYED

RJ_RAYED Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know did YAT and LYY finally become a family and in the end do they get married?

5. RJ_RAYED

RJ_RAYED Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know what's happened to YAT and LYY in the end? Please can anyone tell me or give a spoiler.

6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes in the end of the story they get married ,after all it is an happy ending story and everyone have their happy ending

7. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    YCherddor likes this.
  8. TAHU

TAHU New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please tell me about guan xiaoman and han guy i ship them alot what happens to them after he gives her the check ....want to know about their story so much

9. Dae

Dae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since my link to reading is being stupid, anyone wanna give the spoils from when yll finally learned she could (is) the missing heir?

10. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a hapy ending and at the end of the novel she is pregnant with hls child

11. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    She gradually learn that she is lan duo with the story progress

12. Dae

Dae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured. I mean like the whole story. The link now has passwords to keep people from steal her work, so I can' read it anymore since I'm to lazy to go find the password with the clue she gives.

13. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why the translation page of azurro4cielo not show up in Novelupdates ???

14. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she use password in her translated chapter's so no one can copy her work

15. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I thought that this is just a simple couple love story 〒▽〒 I've read the manhua until the last chapter update (346) and then jump to the LN. I've read the LN until early ch 400. I feel tired reading it so I looked for the last story and read the last 77 ch. Surely I missed the story in the middle. Here is my question can anybody tell me when is YY realize her feeling for YAT? And when YY was tortured by K, did they do it? I mean, beside YAT, did YY do adultery with anybody else? Just curious haha

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I think yy did with k because it is stated that k is only enable to touch yy other than her he can't touch any other girls even though he has already 3to4 mistress whom they he never touched also. And also I remember there will be a chapter before yat's marriage where k will challenge yat for some bet and their he played a video of a girl having *** and turns out its actually yy that was the time when k used yy to drugged at that point and have possiblity to have relation with k and k played that video in front of everyone afterwards yy managed to yat win the bet and before leaving k kissed yy forcefully and threatened her but somehow she convinced k to let her stay and take her revenge against the evil president once she did she will back to him and afterwards he left and at that time yat given a card to yy stated it's a wedding card heart broken yy accepted it and makes plan with hyl to leave this place after her revenge.

17. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually you can find the password of the chapter in the writers quiz

18. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I feel yy had always love yat but dont want to accept it and after many misunderstanding she tries to hate yat so she can control her feelings but later on after entry of k they become more closer and expressive to each other but don't want to say they love each other due to yat's marriage and his revenge planning

19. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way if someone can say me if fcy really cheated on yy at that night by sleeping with his new secretary(that something her name is zhi ..) or it is just a plot by that secretary to insult fcy?

20. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh nooo.. -_- I can't bear it. Why the story working in that way. I'm glad I skipped this part.
    In the last part that I read, YY confess her love to YAT right? If I'm not mistaken, after she was liberated from K, she said that she is in love with YAT but YAT didn't say anything at that time. YY thought it was because she was using drug.... so, what happen after that?? (why YAT didn't say anything? is that because he was already being watched by ZKR? or what?)

yes, I think so too. I kinda hate YAT because he never explain the truth to YY from the start, so then YY always missunderstanding. The biggest missunderstanding that I felt it ruined their love was the incident of YY mother being killed. If YY know that YAT is not the killer, she won't be marrying FCY, then YY and YAT will be together since that time. LOL

I'm sorry, Idk. I think this is the part that I start to skip. hehehe