Spoiler (BL) The White Lotuses We Killed in Those Bygone Years

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kasen, Apr 24, 2018.

1. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i don't think anyone has, i just posted the spoiler thread like 2 days ago

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this! The MC is not falling in love this quickly, can't wait to see how their relationship will develop thanks for the suggestion :)

kasen and Ishlina like this.
  3. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    world 2 - weak and scaredy cat white lotus:

before transmigrating---background/technical stuff:
    -MC goes back into white space and finds out he got 100% completion on his mission
    -MC is surprised, since he thought the female lead/white lotus died, but system says it doesn't know, it only calculates mission completion rates
    -he gets a bunch of exp, attribute points and red medicine x10, blue medicine x10
    -both the red and blue medicine end up being strong aphrodisiacs that can help him go all night =u=, system is even proud b/c it picked these 'luxurious gifts just for you, host, newbies usually don't get things this fancy!'
    -MC resists the urge to smack system
    -he then accesses the shop and finds it sells everything from snack food to spaceships to special bloodlines and cultivation paths, but it's all too $$$$$$$$ so he gives up on buying anything for now
    -system also gives him another bonus: b/c he completed the missions in the 1st world, he has the right to take a "special item" out of any of the worlds he visits back into his own (real) world (this is one of the most generous systems i've seen, guess b/c it's a new baby one)
    -MC asks what the 'special item' might be, system says it'll prompt the MC when they find it in the world
    -next we have MC's stats:

name: Li Zisheng
    orginal attribute pts: 5
    level: F
    EXP: 430/1500 etc

-all his stats are weak, making MC worry about how he would survive in harder worlds but system says the world level matches his current level (F) so he has nothing to worry about
    -MC thinks that the white lotus system is pretty humane
    -then he moves to learn about next world

the 2nd world:
    -2nd world is a eastern ghost story world
    -male lead is descendant from Way of Celestial Masters clan and born with yin-yang eyes, lets him see ghosts and other creatures
    -he saved the female lead at school once from some monster and she worshipped him ever since
    -female lead (FL) is a scaredy cat but attracts monsters, so following the ML is the safest choice for her
    -one day and FL and ML met a red-robed ghost of a man who lost his memories, the FL got brave enough to keep the ghost with her
    -while the ML kept exorcising ghosts, the FL fell in love with him, the red-robed ghost also fell in love with the FL
    -in the final battle, they find out the FL was just a pawn of the most evil spirit
    -the red-robed ghost sacrificed his soul to protect the FL's life, but the FL couldn't escape the control of the most evil spirit and ended up being sealed forever by the ML

-MC gets the role of the red-robed ghost.... (the cannon fodder)
    -his missions for this world are

main mission: change the FL's fate so she isn't sealed away as a soul burning for eternity
    side quest 1: raise affection of ML to 80+ pts
    side quest 2: raise affection of FL to 80+ pts
    side quest 3: don't die so the evil spirit can't eat your soul

-MC accepts quests and goes into world
    -we meet the ML and FL first, ML has a weapon that's called 'Golden Money Sword,' i looked on google and i think it's an actual exocrism weapon....a sword made out of coins or something...
    -the sword is like his best friend
    -the FL is the really weak, scaredy cat useless kind of white lotus that 'tries her best to help the ML' without realizing how much she gets int the way and makes his job much much harder (her only skill is being able to see the ghosts/monsters like he does), she also has a yin constituion body because she was a premature baby born early in the month of april
    -ML's name is Zhang Daoling, which is weird b/c it's the same name as the founder of the Way of Celestial Masters
    -meanwhile we find out MC's been stuck haunting the same room for 3 years b/c they came 3 years before the actual storyline starts...
    -MC's stuck in the room with the box containing his bones b/c his soul has been trapped in the bones and then covered by the box with a big strong seal
    -in the original story MC was a "horned" dragon (qiulong) with dragon blood despite having human form, who was too careless w/his actions, so the humans got angry and sealed him up
    -he's also wearing red robes which is usually what evil spirits wear, tho he doesn't feel particularly evil....
    -in the end FL and ML come to his building b/c it's super haunted and they ask MC who he is
    -MC says he 'doesn't remember' (hurhur) and that he hasn't been able to leave for a long time, that earns the ML's pity and he decides to take him home
    -ML carries MC's bone on his body, allowing the MC to follow him around, only ML and FL can see him, other students don't
    -meanwhile the FL keeps clinging to the ML and 'keeps him company' when ML says he wants 'time alone' b/c she thinks 'ofc ML must be lying, i know he likes my company'
    -around this world MC learns that the reason the stories don't always match the books is b/c all the books are written from the FL's warped POV, where everyone loves them and etc. etc.
    -the reality is always different....

(I CAN SEE IT NOW ALL THE FLs OF THESE WORLDS ARE SOOO ANNOYING)

-ML remarks that MC must be a very strong ghost b/c 1) he can walk in the sun w/o problems and 2) he can condense his ghost aura to thick clouds to affect other people (it doesn't kill them, just gives them really bad luck, but regular ghosts wouldn't be able to manage it)
    -but MC doesn't have any evil aura around him despite existing for 1000s of years, which is strange b/c then how did he absorb energy to get his strength??? it's a mystery that made the ML decide to keep MC by his side in the first place
    -MC says maybe it's more of a curse than a blessing because as a ghost, he can't even die under the sunlight like others....
    -system asks if MC is feeling arite b/c he seems down
    -MC says he thinks he understands why the original host got weaker in the story; his pride as a horned dragon kept him from being the strongest, most evil ghost b/c he came from noble origins so death/disappearing was more preferable!
    -ML asks MC if he's lonely, MC asks 'what is loneliness?' and smiles because nothing matters when you can exist endlessly
    -both of them turn quiet at that

-then they sense a cloud of ghosts in the distance b/c today is 15th day of 7th lunar month, Ghost Day (or chinese halloween, when all the ghosts have an opening to come to earth from hell and even get physical forms)
    -system says the ghosts all hate celestial masters like the ML who are weakest on this day, so they better get home before it gets dark to be safe (if the ML dies this early then the world itself might collapse)
    -ML tells MC to hurry up and go home, but they don't make it before it gets dark
    -they get surrounded by ghosts, including a big one coming their way
    -ML tells MC to hurry home b/c they're close, but MC refuses b/c they'll lure the big bloodsucking one back with them and it might atack the entire school instead
    -the big ghost comes and turns out to be another man dressed in red, but dripping blood
    -he wants to eat ML b/c celestial masters' flesh and blood are very nourishing to ghosts like him, it might even make him the ghost king
    -while the ML and MC are deciding what to do, the FL shows up (GRRRRRR) and insists on 'helping,' refusing to go back even when the ML orders her to (what an idiot ahhh i hate her so much already)
    -ML says 'you can help me by leaving this place'
    -FL says 'i know you're only saying that b/c you're worried about me, but i don't care! i'm staying'
    -both ML and MC thinks 'she's so thick-skinned...!'
    -ML ends up being in mortal danger, triggering a random quest: protect the ML so he can live and die a natural death, level SS
    -MC blocks a blow against the ML and unlocks a skill: bloodline suppression, ability to suppress weaker bloodlines for a brief time, system asks if he wants to activate it and MC says yes
    -MC activates his true dragon bloodline and intimidates the other ghost into retreating
    -afterwards, MC turns even more transparent, but it's a temporary effect since most of his soul is sealed in the bones
    -MC says he's arite, FL is glad, ML is mad that FL believes MC despite MC looking so weak
    -then MC disappears to go back and recuperate inside his bones and FL asks where he went, ML gets irritated thinking FL is the one who got him so hurt in the first place
    -ML goes back to dorms with the FL still asking him questions 'what happened today? can you tell me? then i can make better preprations in the future right' but gets blocked in front of the boy dorms

-ML goes and digs out the Ghost Jade left to him by his mother
    -it's jade from the ghost world and very dark, good for nurturing the soul
    -ML uses it to help MC
    -while resting, MC asks the system for his affection point standings; ML is at 65pts while FL is at 79 (wth huh)
    -MC asks why the FL's affection points is so high, system says it's probably b/c of her love delusions
    -meanwhile back in the girl dorms the evil red robe ghost who ran away finds the FL and gets her to make a deal with him
    -she'll help him and he'll make sure ML will stay by her side forever and only look at her
    -after FL makes sure it 'won't hurt the ML,' she agrees (like the idiot she is) (without even asking what he wants)
    -the villain ghost (i'll just call him VG from now on) leaves
    -b/c of the FL and the VG's deal, ghosts stop attacking the school, making it eeirely peaceful
    -turns out all the ghosts are coming together under VG's rule to prepare for a certain time when they can run amok
    -MC knows what they're planning but he can't expose the plot b/c he's one of the characters in it now and has to follow the world's rules
    -system says he can still offer reminders since MC still has missions to complete
    -MC mentions to ML that maybe VG is behind all of this, ML seems to agree
    -FL comes to invite ML out for a walk and gets rejected, ML notices she's recently got an disgusting smell floating about her~
    -MC hears this and realizes he thinks the FL's smell is a bit familiar but can't place it.... (don't tell me it's lotus flowrs)

-FL goes back to her room and cries thinking 'why does everyone treat me like this?!'
    -VG appears and reminds FL of their deal, tells her to bring ML to a certain place 3 days later (all VG wants is the MC for his true dragon bloodline, which will make him much stronger)
    -FL says that's impossble b/c ML will definitely reject her, but VG says he has his ways....
    -meanwhile, MC gets an alert that the FL lead's affection pts suddenly rose 5pts to 84, thus completeing one of his side quests
    -he and the system checks to see how it happens and realize the FL was thinking of how much MC must love her while she was agreeing to sacrifice him for her love for the ML =.=
    -system says he'll get more info from the main system to help MC plan against the FL and VG, but the VG's side makes its move by having a bunch of ghosts show up in another city, killing people via suicide
    -FL shows up and says she can guide the ML around b/c this is her home city, ML reluctantly agrees
    -FL shows the happiest, brightest smile she's ever hand ML only thinks 'MC has the better smile' only to double take and wonder why he'd think that way about a man
    -he looks at MC, who smiles and asks him what's te matter
    -ML's heart speeds up and he flushes, then he wonders if he's getting heart disease
    -FL sees them both and decides she has to finish the deal quickly so the ML can be hers!
    -she brings them to an abandoned lot that's very cold
    -it turns out to be a binding spell array that traps the MC

-FL has the gall to apologize to MC and says she had no choice but to do this to get what she wanted and make sure ML wasnt hurt
    -MC doesn't look mad, but smiles calmly and says he understands
    -FL cries at that and says 'you really don't blame me, MC? you've forgiven me, right?'
    -MC keeps smiling and nodding 'yes, i forgive you', in his mind it's natural for people to be selfish and hurt others for what they want
    -FL collapses in tears, super relievd that MC doesn't blame here (girl i thought u were crying in regret, i am so disappointed in u right now)
    -then FL asks VG why he hasn't let MC go yet, VG laughs and says he never said he would because ML is his enemy to begin with
    -MC says yeah, you can't trust the word of ghosts, and VG's probably after you too FC for your pure yin constitution
    -this makes VG uneasy because he didn't realize MC knew everything, he assumed MC was an ignorant fool
    -MC says yes and floats away b/c he recognizes the formation from ML's workplace~, and he and ML were acting the whole time to fool VG and FL
    -VG decides to cut his losses and just escape with FL, but MC activates the array to swallow them all inside it
    -VG thinks MC did something stupid, only to find all the yin energy has disappeared from the array under his conrtol
    -MC ends up showing VG that he's caught part of his soul since he already has 1000s year exp with arrays like this one (tho it leaves him pale)
    -MC tells ML he has one hour to defeat VG while he suppresses him, or else he'll have to so his own suppressing
    -turns out ML is the direct descendent of the original Zhao Daoling, founder of the Way of Celestial Masters and the man who first sent VG's soul scattering all those years ago
    -VG tries to take the FL for himself---system reminds him that if he succeeds, the FL's fate won't be changed and he'll fail his mission
    -MC then stands in front of the FL to protect her, unlike the original host he's awakened his bloodline so he's strong enough to keep surviving
    -ML only feels fear and sick at heart from the sight, especially after MC's face gets paler!
    -he drags MC away while saying how bad the FL is, VG takes this chance to tell the FL to offer up her body
    -MC tells ML to stop VG, but ML says it doesn't matter; MC suddenly feels that ML's glare looks kind of familiar....
    -VG takes over the FL's body and gets more powerful, he also sees that MC doesn't just have dragon blood, he's an actual qiulong, the closest species to real dragons
    -VG laughs and tries to attack but suddenly finds his body rotting away and his soul growing weaker and doesn't understand why
    -ML reveals that the FL already died when the first surprise attacks by the ghosts happened; not only that half of her soul was devoured
    -ML only kept her around with strong spells to trick the VG into taking over her dead body
    -finally VG fades away with the rotting body...

-10 years pass
    -ML ends up loving MC all those years
    -MC is indifferent to him, which makes ML depressed
    -he regrets teaching MC so much about the modern world when he sees him throwing a party for the other ghosts and becoming better at tricking him than he does
    -MC treats ML as a fellow 'player' in this world
    -system is like 'you know how the ML feels about you, don't you?'
    -MC is like yes but 'what does that have to do with me? especially since he hasn't admit it outright.'
    -system can't help but think that MC has gotten more and more black belly...
    -by now MC has become the ghost king because of his powerful bloodline, he should be going to the ghost world and ruling them there but he stayed back b/c of ML
    -the rest of the party ghosts leave b/c they can't stand the 'couple' anymore

-at night ML goes to a bar and tells his friend his love woes
    -his friend is incredulous that ML hasn't admitted his feelings in over 10 years
    -'he's not a girl, but a guy like us! he won't think into it like a girl does, u have to tell it to him outright!'
    -ML resolves to go back and confess, he hugs MC first, who smiles in spite of himself
    -in the end, MC accepts ML's confession and stays with him
    -MC finds that it's not bad to live with another companion, at least there's someone around when you're happy or sad
    -ML even refuses to marry and continue the family line because he wants to take responsibility for MC
    -MC knows this but cannot help him, and watches the ML make enemies with his sect?clan? members b/c of that
    -in the end, the ML's last words are 'MC, the one thing i've never regretted in this life is meeting you'
    -system watches MC staying by ML's side before asking if MC wants to go to another world
    -MC sighs and says alright, he thinks to himself his feelings for the ML are still unclear
    -but now ML is old has white hair, but because of his cultivating his looks haven't changed much
    -system wants to ask MC again, but he just keeps cool and tells system to take him out of there

-they go back to the white world
    -system asks if MC wants a break before the next one
    -MC says a little thing like that isn't enough to affect him, and lies down on the reclining chair in the white space to get his rewards
    -he has 120% completion rate this time b/c of the random quest (all missions passed btw)
    -system asks if MC wants to get two random prizes again, MC rejects him
    -MC asks him about random quest EXP, and system says those show up based on luck, depending on your person, you can get anywhere from 1 to 1000+ exp points
    -in the end MC gets a bunch of EXP points (he's realy lucky since he got the SS level quest)
    -there's more stat raising stuff
    -his rank goes from F to E
    -system asks again if MC wants to take a break before the next world but MC just shakes his head, he thinks it's better to distract himself with a mission than staying her moping about what happened in the past world

yeah it's pretty straightforward so far, no romance from MC's side but im ok with that, still want to find out more about him and his cool/indifferent personality

Kaylee, mmem, lizabernal96 and 38 others like this.
  4. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought bulingbuling was for blingbling cuz shiny lololllll

HesheFell and Kailyria20 like this.
  5. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    world 3 - warm and gentle tolerant white lotus (part 1)

story background:
    -this is another simple world and has the love story of a split-personality patient and a warm/gentle/kind girl
    -the whole story is soft and sweet
    -the male lead is a successful man whose parents divorced when he was a kid
    -his stepmother abused him and traumatized him into growing a split personality to protect himself
    -when he grew up his 2 personalities knew the other one existed but lived very well
    -but the ML's father made him find a psychologist after he found out about the personalities
    -the warm gentle main personality and the irrasible second persoanlity of the ML are opposites but make no difference in the FL's eyes, she doesn't think the ML is mental at all
    -her calming words made the ML less split-personality and back into almost normalcy, he also falls in love with the FL
    -MC says this world sounds boring, there's no challenge at all since it looks like a happy ending already
    -system says that's because you haven't read the ending (it still looks like a winged cat btw)
    -in the end the FL discovers she likes the main personality more, which makes the second personality come out and kill her, then dismemeber her before killing himself to drag him and the main pesonaltiy down to hell
    -MC thinks: hehe, so dog blood!
    -MC gets a bad premonition and asks system for this world's missions:

main mission (0): save the FL and help her escape her fate of being dismemebered
    main mission 1: make the FL fall in love with you, then abandon her

-MC is like 'what do u mean make her fall in love with me then abandon her? did ur white lotus system turn into ntr system instead?'
    -system doesn't know b/c it's a task from the main system
    -MC asks if this is supposed to make the FL black belly and get revenge on him instead
    -system promises that kind of thing will never happen, it's sure the missions are for the good for the host
    -next are more missions:

main mission 2: help treat the ML of his split personality and gain the trust of both personalities
    side quest: gain the affections of the main and second personalities, each affection gained will award attribute points, skill points, or equipment-strengthing materials (upgrade the rank of an item)

the 3rd world:
    -the MC shows up behind a tree on a rainy day and sees the ML almost get run over while standing in the middle of the street
    -the ML looks tired and pathetic and MC doubts he's the ML b/c he doesn't act like a typical one
    -system says this is just after the father finds out about the ML's personalities and wants to take everything away from him
    -it's also the before the ML and FL first meet
    -system is smug b/c it says if the ML meets the MC first, he won't have a chance to fall in love with the FL anymore
    -by now the system realizes his host has special skill to attract men, so it'll be easy to complete their mission this way
    -MC just snorts and asks him how ML and FL met
    -system says the ML's father sent men to beat up the ML in his 2nd personality, the FL took him home to treat him
    -in order not to implicate the FL, the ML left, but ML fell in love at first sight the next time they met in the pyshicaaasdflafasf ward (cant sepl it ugh)
    -system then add 'love at first sight' only applies to BxG, if it's a man who saves him they'll just be good bros
    -MC is satisfied with the answer just as it starts pouring rain again
    -everyone hurried to leave, only the ML was still standing in the middle of the street looking lost
    -MC sighs and goes do his thing
    -ML is thinking of how his dad called him mental and unfit to watch over the company, this is the same dad who married his mother for her wealthy then abadnoned her to marry his true love, the ML's stepmom
    -then he hears a gentle voice saying 'it's summer now, but you can still get sick by being soaked in the rain'
    -ML turns and sees the smiling MC and his eyes light up like the dude's his savior
    -MC says he'd just passing by, but his profession makes it impossible for him to ignore something harming their own body
    -then he gives ML his umbrella and says 'there's nothing unsolvable in this world, don't look so hopeless'
    -ML: i'm not..
    -MC: i can tell from ur eyes u havent given up, or else i wouldn't have bothered to help you
    -the MC goes to a car and nods at ML before driving off
    -system asks MC why he didn't even leave his name
    -MC says they'll met up sooner or later if the plot is still going normally
    -he's also curious to know b/t the main personality he just helped and the second personality he will help, which one would prefer him more
    -system tells him not to be too risky since the 2nd personality has violent tendencies and was even able to kill the woman he loved, much less a simply psychologist
    -MC asks system what his role is this time
    -system says the role of the men in this story is unimportant since the main plot is about the ML's split personalities, so MC is prolly a high level cannon fodder
    -MC says does that mean he's free to make his own choices? since he's not a second male lead
    -system says that's theoretically true but MC shouldn't ruin the plot too much because MC's existence really doesn't matter to this world
    -MC breaks into a bright smile that makes system's hair all stand on end

-MC has looked into the FL, she's someone who's kind and gentle and tolerant but not to everyone
    -she was kind to the ML b/c she could tell he was from big money
    -system notes that the FL doesn't love money allll that much, b/c it's worried the MC will take the FL down a different path in the novel too
    -MC goes, if that's the case why would FL go work at a bar and stay there even when she got molested
    -the bars are messy places but it's also where a lot of rich people go, so someone with good luck and get big tips
    -system only feels that MC is too smart and it's getting hard to pull one over him
    -anyways, MC has things all planned out, 3 days later when the ML is supposed to get beat up at a bar and get saved by the FL, MC goes to the bar in his suit and sits casually in a corner with a few buttons undone to fit in
    -MC doesn't like bars, but the original host frequented them so it's not OOC of him to come
    -the FL notices the MC's high class suit and undone collar and assumes he's rich and loose, a perfect target
    -but someone else gets sent to serve him instead

(btw all the white lotuses have names starting with Bai (白) or "white" in the different worlds haha)

-system is wondering why the FL didn't recognize MC since FL sent a resume to MC's workplace a few days back
    -MC says FL wouldn't pay attention to what doctor looks like, she's only interested in rich CEO types
    -anyways, MC "drinks" for an entire night (he orders a bunc h but doesn't drink a sip) until the time comes for the ML to show up
    -he leaves the bar just as FL gets off work, she stalks MC b/c she wants to get into his good graces too
    -they hear fighting
    -FL gets worried about getting involved int he ruckus, MC just goes and scares them off by saying he'll call the cops
    -MC sees ML lying on the ground like a scared animal and ask him if he can stand while offering his hand
    -ML can't see clearly but recognizes the voice before blacking out, thinking that no one's ever offered him such a warm hand before
    -FL sees both of these rich men and think they're good targets, she says she's a nurse and offers to help, but MC rejects her on the grounds that he's a doctor too
    -FL can only watch with gritted teeth as the two men leave in a car, angry that she missed out on such big catches!

-ML wakes up, realizes the people who were sent to beat him up might target the MC, and determins run away
    -MC comes in with food and says don't worry, the people who beat him up don't have the skills to get to the distrcit he's living in
    -ML (as 2nd personality) finds out MC was man who gave him umbrella 3 days ago and feels a little jealous that the 1st personality got saved by the MC first
    -MC invites ML to breakfast, ML asks about him and MC says he's a pyschologist
    -ML recalls how his father told him to find a pyschologist and thinks he wouldn't mind if his was the MC
    -he thanks MC for meal and says he'll leave to take care of some personal business, MC lets him go and thinks that once again, ML doesn't match the book descriptions

-system sees this and doesn't even want to tell MC while ML is different from the story
    -MC sees right through him but system denies it in fear haha
    -MC notes that FL has already seen him a few days ago in doctor garb, he's curious to how she'll react when they meet again
    -he's thankful for the FL's greed b/c it'll make it easier to have her fall in love with him
    -MC is also curious how the original story will play out since some events almost always happen, and the FL is supposed to meet with the ML eventually
    -system asks if he wants to watch the show and MC asks if he can track down the locations of the ML and FL
    -system says yes since his host has upgraded
    -it tracks down ML and FL at the host's frequented restaurant
    -MC remembers how the FL had followed them home yesterday when she got rejected, only to be kept out of the residential district
    -so maybe that's how FL ended up following ML too
    -meanwhile, ML (2nd personality) is asking FL if she has any business since she suddenly popped up to block his way
    -FL says no and smiles, waiting for ML to ask more, but he just leaves
    -she cahses after him and says 'wait, are u sure you're feeling ok? im a nurse, i can check your injuries for you'
    -ML says 'you've been investigating me?!' and turns vicious, scaring the FL
    -she doesn't understand why ML's hiding his wounds, but ML's just thinking he can't implicate MC in his mess so he's being extra cautious
    -FL says it's because she saw MC 'forcefully' taking ML away, so she got worried and followed after them (=.=)
    -unfortunately, by now MC's already helped the ML twice so ML doesn't buy it
    -FL tries to ask for ML's name but ML isn't interested
    -right at this moment, MC walks into the restaurant in casual clothing
    -the restaurant owner recognizes him and asks if he wants the usual, and MC nods
    -MC shows he's familiar with the restaurant and help treat the owner's son, elevating him in ML and FL's eyes
    -ML meets with MC and they speak a bit before making an appointment to meet in private
    -owner asks MC if ML is his friends since in his memory MC is nice but never had any
    -MC says 'you could say we're friends...since i picked him up yesterday'
    -owner thinks'ML must have been really lost for MC to pick him up off the streets'
    -ML thinks 'if he says he's picked me up, does this me i belong to him now'
    -ML leaves, FL asks MC if he can help her get a job since she's a nurse
    -MC's like...'we only met once last night, what makes you think we're familiar enough for me to find you a job' and leaves her =u=
    -MC asks the system if the FLs all have brain damage in these worlds, system says it's true that they think 'differently' from normal ppl =v=
    -system also admires the MC for completely changing the storyline now that he's involved

-ML goes home, tells his dad he's made a will so if he dies the assets of the company goes public
    -basically ML's dad married ML's mom for the money, then waited til ML's mom's dad was dead before divorcing her and marrying his true love the stepmother
    -then the dad forced ML's mom to death
    -only to find out the stepmother can't bear children, so he's stuck keeping ML around
    -plus the ML's grandfather left all ownership of the company and its assets to the ML, not him
    -(grandpa also made it so the stepmother became infertile before he died, just to make sure his grandson would be alright)
    -ML meets with MC, says he needs a psychologist and tells him about his split personality
    -MC says ML looks very normal and he doesn't talk business w/private meetings, so to meet him in his office next monday
    -monday MC goes to work and sees the FL first....apparently his private clinic accepted her resume and she's now his receptionist (hurhur)
    -ML gets approval to visit MC whenever he wants, MC still says he's fine as is and he prolly doesn't want to get rid of his other personality anyways
    -ML (both personalities) are surprised that MC can read them so clearly, and gets along better
    -ML asks MC to help him tell the world that his condition is stabilized and 'cured'
    -MC sees no problem with this as he can see the ML balances both personalities very well, and that the violent 2nd one is quite agreeable to the first one, the 2 sides are like brothers more than anything else
    -they fall into a pattern where the ML visits the MC everyday, switching between his personalities to have dinner with MC
    -the violent, 'beast-like' 2nd personality is always docile in front of MC, system says its' probably b/c MC tamed him lol
    -MC treats the ML like his little brother (ruffles his hair and stuff) and dotes on his like he used to dote on his own little sister
    -ML is secretly unsatisfied with this but can't figure out why

-side note MC wears glasses out of habit in this world even though host body doesn't need them (i don't know if original MC had glasses or not)
    -ML finds out but makes MC keep his glasses so no one else can stare at MC's pretty eyes
    -one day ML and MC are at a cake shop/coffee house when they hear a woman yelling, ML is annoyed at the noise, then incredulous when MC smiles
    -it's the FL screaming ofc, and MC smiles because he can raise affection points with her by saving her right now, ML is just fighting his jealousy
    -FL chose to work part time here b/c the people are supposed to be sensible but she met with a lecher today
    -MC saves the FL before she gets slapped, then MC comes to drive off the guy who slapped her before he gets too ingratitaing with MC
    -ML secretly went ot a lot of the MC's haunts and was happy to find MC doesn't have many friends, so he gets jealous whenever someone gets close to MC
    -FL thanks MC and runs off because ML scares her, MC is smiling and thinking how easy it'll be to finish his mission while ML asks if MC likes FL
    -MC says no, he was only helping out his employee
    -that night MC and ML watch a movie then go eat dinner, where they run into the stepmom
    -stepmom secretly decides to target MC to trap ML
    -ML and MC go home to eat since stepmom ruined their dinner, ML's 2nd personality gets angry from confrontation and switches with 1st personality, who tells MC his entire life history
    -then ML warns MC that stepmom and his dad will prolly try to 'help' him by tempting him with money for favors
    -MC says it's fine, ML is his friend so he won't accept the help
    -but ML says he wants MC to accept it anyways, he's going to set a trap for the stepmom and dad

-1 week later, MC gets stopped by 2 black-clothed men on the road, who attempt to take him to see their 'boss'
    -but MC just beats them up
    -the second day the people who pick him up are much more respectful, but their boss (ML's dad) still treats MC w/scorn b/c he's just a doctor
    -MC ends up intimidating him and stepmom both
    -then says ML's treatment is going very well, but it can't be rushed or else the patient might get worse
    -the pair fall for the bait and ask MC to treat ML faster, even if there's a risk
    -the 3 of them talk til sunset before MC leaves with a 200,000 check
    -MC goes back and tells ML his dad/stepmom are stingy for just paying him 200,000, ML agrees
    -(most of MC's clients are rich so 200,000 is nothing to him)

-ML takes MC to his school (also MC's alma mater) to see MC's teacher and asks if MC ever wanted other friends
    -MC says he has friends, they're just out of the country, and he wouldn't abandoned ML for them b/c ML is the little brother he picked up
    -MC privately thinks this world is pretty soft/sweet since he has someone he can dote on
    -ML is thinking 'but i don't just want to be you brother!!'
    -turns out ML's teacher was MC's teacher too, MC and his teacher have a fun spat
    -FL is there as...teacher's newest student =.=
    -they all go out to eat before teacher leaves and tells the two to send FL home safely, stepmom and ML's dad sees them and thinks it'll be easier to use the FL against ML and assumes the FL is ML's woman
    -they interrogate the ML that night about spotting him with the FL, ML pretends he cares a lot for the FL just to bait them into using her
    -ML doesn't care about using FL b/c he feels nothing for her, tho he's decent enough to promise to avenge FL if she dies for the sake of ML's revenge =u=
    -stepmom meets with MC and gives him 1,000,000 to lure out FL, she leaves and ML and MC mock her
    -in the original novel, the stepmom had kidnapped FL to threaten the ML, it was also then that the female lead realized she liked ML's 1st personality more and thought of the 2nd as a big brother (thus leading to her death later)
    -MC in this life ruined the original storyline but the same events were still happening and the FL was still going to get kidnapped, MC can only think that it's a hard road being a FL
    -MC and ML make plans before preparing themselves

-2 days late MC takes FL out to eat on the excuse that his teacher told him to take care of her
    -food comes but it's drugged, and the FL and MC lose consciousness (FL for real, MC just pretending again)
    -people come and throw them into a car and drive them away
    -next time they wake up to a splash of cold water, all tied up and at the mercy of the stepmom
    -stepmom gloats b/c FL is ML's precious person, FL says that's not true then...grits her teeth and says the MC is ML's real precious person instead, choosing to save herself by sacrificing MC
    -MC only feels relief at that b/c he was feeling bad about his mission to abandon the FL when she hadn't done anything to hurt him.....until now
    -FL feels a flash of regret when MC doesn't snap at her for betraying him
    -stepmom tells FL how MC betrayed her for 1,000,000 for the kidnapping
    -FL doesn't believe stepmom b/c she's seen herself how rich MC is, he doesn't need that kind of money
    -stepmom gets mad and leave them locked up in the room
    -FL apologizes to MC for betraying him
    -MC: 'it's alright, i understand (thnking: how selfish people act under pressure)' (thinking: it doesn't mean i'll forgive you)
    -FL only feels worse and promises she'll die with the MC together if it happens next time....(or at least try to)
    -MC only laughs at her b/c he doesn't think he'll end up in such a bad situation in the first place
    -FL insists she's sincere
    -MC goes for more affection points, saying he'll take care of her b/c their teacher told him to
    -FL asks MC if he's afraid of the dark, MC says no and thinks compared to being stuck in blackness for 3 years in 2nd world, this is nothing
    -he suddenly remembers the 2nd world's ML and feels a bunch of emotions (looks like i can't forget that guy as easily as i thought), system says they're threatening to overwhelm him and asks if he wants to seal those feelings away
    -MC knows too many feelings would distract him but he tells system to wait until after this world, then he'll see
    -in the end ML comes to save them but delays on purpose when stepmom says she'll hurt FL to make him regret
    -stepmom aims gun at FL and MC pushes her aside to take the shot b/c she can't die before he completes his missions
    -he gets hit in the shoulder and put into a coma for half-a-month, system tells him it's because the original host body died during the FL's kidnapping (he tried to save her too) so the world is now treating MC as someone who shoulnd't exist
    -system says b/c of this MC has to be very careful since the world might try to kill him in all kinds of ways

-ML drives stepmom and dad out of family, broadcasts stepmom's gloating speech to the entire city
    -stepmom's family gets pressure from MC's family and ML's family (turns out MC is eldest son of a rich clan too) when she tries to divorce the ML's dad, turns out she can't unless she wants her family's businesses to suffer
    -MC's siblings all visit him in the hospital, making ML super jealous
    -FL was crying over MC too until ML chased her out
    -ML makes MC promise he'll be careful, MC agrees (both for ML's sake and his own)
    -ML's dad attempts to smuggle drugs past the border to make money now that he's broke, ML and MC prompt the border guards to keep an eye out and they catch him and stepmom =u=
    -ML offers to take MC out to see the changing leaves on a famous mountain after MC's been confined to the hospital for ages
    -as they walk, MC asks the system for the FL's status, system says FL's doing her job at MC's workpalce to explain his absence
    -MC is shocked, but system explains that FL has reached nearly max affection, and MC only needs a little push to ake her fall in love with him and help him complete his mission
    -but MC doesn't want to see FL yet, tho she's not as bad as the other white lotuses, she's still selfish and that puts him off
    -system says ok but that he should take advantage of his 1st E-rank world to get all the missions + bonuses since it'll be harder later---for example, apocalypse or wuxia worlds might show up, which is dangerous for a normal person with low attribute points
    -then ML gets a call that ML's dad escaped from prison and might be targeting them
    -MC suggest they find the person who help ML's dad escape, ML agrees but then the dad suddenly disappears one day
    -one of MC's cousins spots the dad talking with FL one day before leaving, making MC confused as FL comes from an ordinary family
    -investigations soon show that FL's mother was part of a powerful family but left her family 20 years ago for reasons unknown
    -this triggers a hidden quest for MC to investigate FL's mother's past

this is already really long so i'm going to cut it here and continue in a new post....

Kaylee, mmem, lizabernal96 and 38 others like this.
  6. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    world 3 - warm and gentle tolerant white lotus (part 2)

-system says MC is still too low level to get much prizes from hidden quests, but at A or S rank he can unlock more with big prizes
    -system also said 1st and 2nd world had hidden questions too, like why (world 1) the Su and Lin clans didn't perish together after the Su clan heir crippled the Lin clan son's legs and then killed him, and why (world 2) the FL was kept as a soul in eternal captivity by the ML
    -since MC already cleared the 2 worlds system could tell him about the hidden quests he missed
    -MC asks system why it didn't prompt him about hidden quests earlier, and system says it's because they're 'hidden' and need to be discovered on their own, or else MC won't get prizes for completing his missions
    -(but actually system just hid them on purpose and doesn't want MC to know =u= i dont' know why either)
    -so FL's mother was a bastard daughter who got control of the Bai family and rose to the top before leaving
    -now she heard her daugher's involved with MC and ML so she went back and told the Bai family to raise FL as one of their own, but that was it
    -she obviously wants to matchmake them

-meanwhile ML's father gets out of jail with help from Bai family (b/c he helped them once in the past) and allies with FL to help her get MC
    -but his first job was to spill oil on the road and nearly send MC and ML's car falling off a mountain, making FL unhappy
    -FL gets mad and abandons ML's dad, who was secretly aiming for MC's life all along b/c he knows MC is important to ML so losing MC will defintiely drive ML insane
    -ML's dad wants to get at ML thru destroying MC
    -so ML and MC apply pressure to Bai, who meet them to apologize
    -MC gives them no face, making FL's mother mad, MC then hints at the fact that FL was born from incest (because FL looks like her mom and her dad), thus completing another hidden quest and intimidating FL's mom into running off
    -MC and ML leave after getting a adv. bus deal and MC accepts the Bai fmily's invitation to FL's debut pary a few days later
    -Bai wants to use MC and ML to create rumors that thy're chasing after the FL, which would raise Bai family status
    -MC just wnats to watch a good show since he unlocked all of the Bai family files after completing the hidden quest
    -and knows FL's mother's brother doesn't really love her, he just used her to control her and the child she had
    -after getting on bed with her the first time every other time was another man
    -MC wants to expose the truth to FL's mother and see what happens
    -because FL's mother sees FL as a symbol of true love, but if the truth comes out, she'd treat FL as a symbol of humiliation and go after her first!
    -MC and ML arrive at party with some of MC's brothers, making it impossible for FL's father to drug him and set him on FL
    -then FL's mother ccomes after receiving documents with the truth of FL's father's plans and confronts FL's father, asking if he loves her
    -FL's father refuses to answer and FL's mother loses it and exposes him
    -meanwhile MC's cousin finds a packet of drugs that makes the user fall in love with the first person they see and then fall to lust
    -FL's 'father' denies everything, so MC has ML get out a USB that exposes all of his misdeeds
    -after that MC and ML leave in time to hear the FL burst out her love confession
    -MC savagely rejects her and completes his missions =u=

-next thing we know the FL has taken ML's teacher hostage and wants her to die with him to save the teacher's life
    -MC asks system if it'll affect the world if he dies now, system says his mission is technically all complete except for the side quest (affection of ML's 2 personalities)
    -MC thinks that's fine, and agrees to die with the FL
    -FL tells him to go to the window and wait for him so MC does exactly that (they're 5 stories up)
    -FL knocks out the teacher and happily joins MC, who avoids her and says 'you don't think i like you just b/c i'm agreeing to die with you right? im doing this for teacher's sake, don't delude yourself, you're the one forcing me to suicide'
    -and then ML appears on the scene
    -FL vows ML will never have MC and pulls MC down the building with her
    -ML runs to grab MC but he's already halfway out the window and being held onto by FL too, so it's impossible to pull him back
    -finally MC gets annoyed and asks if there'll be consequences if he just gets rid the FL now, system says no b/c MC's original host doesn't 'exist' in this world any more so the FL's death would be ruled as an accident
    -so then MC break's FL's wrist and watch her fall to her death.... (LOL what is this plot)
    -ML pulls MC in and confesses to him at last
    -MC says sorry, but he already has someone he likes (because his logic tells him he can't accept the other's feelings, not when he's still thinking of world 2's male lead)
    -MC turns to leave, only to feel his eyes go black; the last thing he sees is ML's crying face.....

-MC regains consciousness in a very comfortable room, but it's dark and he's the only one in it
    -also his wrists and ankles are tied up
    -ML comes in, MC asks if ML wants to use him to control ML's family
    -ML can't believe MC will say such things, but MC points out ML was the one who knocked him out and sent him here, so he's diappointd in him
    -ML can't help but scream out that's not it, he didn't bring MC here to hurt him or threaten ML's family, but b/c he loves MC
    -MC just refuses to believe him, ML says he'll do anything, MC says to let him go because no one likes to be trapped and locked up
    -ML says anything but that, MC tells him to scream
    -ofc MC believes ML's words but he has no way to return his feelings when he already misses someone else, because it'd be unfair
    -but one day ML suddenly calls out MC's nickname from world 2, and MC remembers how ML in world 2 had told MC to wait for him because he'd definitely be able to track down MC's soul
    -MC wonders if this ML is the same as world 2 ML and calls out system 001, asking if it's hid anything from him
    -system says the main system woldn't allow it to tell, but since MC's figured out a clue it can say now that wolrd 2's ML is the same as world 3's ML....as well as world 1's ML.....
    -MC finds it inconceivable.
    -system tells MC what happened at the end of world 1; the ML woke up after 2 years and was hailed as a miracle, but was later called insane b/c he kept insisting the MC was still alive....
    -MC tells system to stop saying anything else, system tells MC the ML now is the same person who loved him in the past 2 lives and it's up to MC whether or not to accept it, but...
    -MC probably can't run away from the ML in any of the other worlds either
    -MC opens his eyes after a night of youknowwhat forced by the ML
    -he finally accepts ML in this world, thinking it might not be bad to have an enthusiastic <3er when his own personality is so cool and calm
    -flash forward
    -MC regrets his thoughts, aftering going home to his house for one night he came back to the ML tormenting him all night
    -ML switched between personalities halfway too =..=
    -in the end it was so intense MC lose consciousness......
    -the MC and ML get into a crazy wild always arguing relationship and everyone thniks they'll break up any time
    -but MC and ML always make up after their arguments and cold wars
    -they're together until ML dies, then MC tells system to take him away from the world
    -the MC's family cremated the pair as ashes togther

side story: world 1 ML (not a happy one)
    -talks about ML's life in world one and his life, and how he visits the MC's room even 10 years after he dies
    -because he's convinced MC is alive and prepares two bowls and stuff when he's eating and only takes up half the bed while he's sleeping.
    -then one day he finally decides to join the ML by using the
    same gun MC used to kill himself to shoot his head in front of MC's grave

finally done and okay MC finally knows ML's been following around worlds and feels something for ML too
    i guess the story starts getting seriosu here

i dunno how i feel right now, i like the MC fine, the ML seems a bit crazy/yandere and the plots too simple and makjang (like people just up and die or kidnap or whatever they want), but...i think i can keep reading just to find out what happens to MC when he goes back to his real world

hope author has more planned behind the scenes

ok im off to eat dinner im starving

Kaylee, mmem, lizabernal96 and 35 others like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so the incest is between the mom and the mom’s dad?

8. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No between the mom and mom’s brother
    Their dad was in on it and helped brother trick the sister

mmem and lizabernal96 like this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohk, cause you said FL resembles her mom and her dad so I was like..... wtf

10. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oops I mean like the MC found out who the dad was because his daughter looked like him

kiara8 likes this.
  11. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    world 4 - innocent and clever white lotus

Just a short thing here
    -MC asks system about ML’s identity but it’s an SSS level secret so they can’t access it
    -MC got enough points to buy bloodlines and skills, system tells him to be careful because some bloodlines can’t mix
    -like if MC picks angel bloood he can’t use demon blood or demonic skills and stuff
    -MC picks “long lost blood Clan bloodline” and buys the baron, viscount, earl bloodlines (looks like u have to buy the lower grades to unlock higher grades)
    -then he buys beginning, intermediate and advanced healing skill
    -they get absorbed and MC briefly changes to have long red hair and black nails and bloody eyes before he goes back to his usual looks
    -system notes to itself that Blood Clan people thirst for blood especially from their loved ones and MC better make sure he doesn’t suck ML dry one day...
    (I guess MC picked a vampire bloodline??)
    -system says now that they’re past first E rank world it will get harder from here on

-next world story is about a guard who fights with his master, some prince I think, over the same girl, the prince’s fiancée
    -this guard was the best of the prince and a killing machine until some rebellion/betrayal happened
    -it wasn’t the guards’ fault but the prince punished them
    -the injured guard was treated by the prince’s fiancée (who the prince ignores) & fell in love wIth her
    -guard wanted girl to run away with her but she refused
    -prince finds out and kills guard for treason or something
    -girl gets married and finds out married life isn’t great, she looks for guard to take her away but guard is long dead already
    -she tries running away a few times but fails
    -prince gets annoyed and locks her up until she starved to death
    -mC is the guard this time, he and system wonder why he’s always cannon fodder...

I don’t know now I’m getting a little bored so I’ll take a break, the whole sudden vampire thing doesn’t sound too interesting and it’s just more dog blood worlds...even the Mc thinks the worlds are getting more dog blood with higher ranks =..=

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Audene, mmem, lizabernal96 and 31 others like this.
  12. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so what chap did you leave off on?

13. kasen

kasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beginning of world 4

C4.01

HesheFell and Tintl like this.
  14. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers! Will be waiting for future one too :love:

15. Ishlina

Ishlina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pleasegive proper summary of arc 4!! :(
    In the raw chapters i am reading it feels as if i am skipping a chapter in between each chapter.
    Eg: Arc4
    The Mc is thrown to Dark Island for something by the prince or the lord(mtl says owner) which is our Ml. ML was hoping that Mc would beg for forgiveness. The original always used to send letters every 3 days to tell he was fine. The dark Island was bloody and cruel with no sunlight. And since Mc activated his bloodline he used blood as food and was on the verge of becoming insane if system had not reminded him. In this arc he has no scruples about killing people which he never would have done in his original world. So 2 months pass by. The Fiance or idk some girl came to take Mc back telling him that the lord has called him back. Owner (ml) was feeling stuffy cause he sent Mc to the island but all these people from Mc bloodline are sent there to become emotionless loyal dark guards for specific people. Mc orig host has been with Ml for 10 years and he doesnt know why he was feeling uncomfortable and reasoned Mc didnt beg for forgiveness.
    Well as i said the chapters seem as if there is a missing chapter in between so the next chapter was about directing the meeting betwen Mc and Ml. There was only silence and mc decided he would not get close to the owner. His room had been changed and Mc insists to switch it back because it was close to 7th young lord?master? to serve him better. ML get jealous; wondering why Mc always thinks about 7th young lord.

So here I am confused who is actually the Mc guard of? ML or 7th young lord? I dont even know why Mc was sent to the island and how in the next ch he met ML. It seems a mising chapter case. Please someone give summaries.!!!!!!

lizabernal96, pcheshire, Izn and 13 others like this.
  16. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc was pretty hard to read... But if I'm not mistaken, MC was the guard to ML, however, ML ended up sending him back to the island.

Then what you said happened.

A few months later (can't remember exactly how long), this woman came and asked to take MC back with her as her personal guard.

The people at the island were reluctant but thought that since ML hadn't come back for MC, it would be fine to let MC swear himself to the woman's service.
    (Can't remember who the woman is tho... Was it a woman?? Idk anymore...)

So then the MC swore himself to the woman and the woman gave him a new name. Then they left the island.

That's when ML came to get MC back, but he ended up missing them by a bit.

Though I may be wrong... My memory is pretty bad...orz

Kaylee, mmem, lizabernal96 and 15 others like this.
  17. desnichts

desnichts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was picked up by ML's half-sister(?), aka 7th miss, or something (raws said they're not from the same mother or something).
    ML gets p upset that 7th miss has MC and is refusing to give him back, and that MC refuses to recognize him.
    Some stuff happens, 7th miss decides she wants to return home and asks if MC wants to stay with ML or go with her. MC admits that he wants to stay and that he knows that ML regrets sending him away, so 7th miss allows it under the condition that MC considers her a little sister.

So MC is technically not ML's guard anymore, but I think there's a thing where you can lend your guard or something?

Kaylee, mmem, lizabernal96 and 16 others like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It gets somewhat more interesting near the end of the arc. MC isn't really a vampire per se... but rather, was experimented on by the orig!MC's father. Orig!MC's father is involved with a group that combines human genes with animal genes in order to make super humans so that he could basically have an army for himself. Orig!MC is just one of his many experiments (later when he finds MC again, he captures him and the heroine of the world so that he could make them breed 'perfect seedlings'). After all of this gets dealt with, system informs MC how the evil scientist that worked with orig!MC's father is actually a virus in the world. After hearing about what kind of experiments they've been doing, MC recalls in his original world that there was another group that was basically doing the same exact thing. He was originally invited to come, but then the car accident happened. System also informs MC that after this world, he should be careful because the virus will be in the other worlds while trying to aim for MC's life.

At the end of Arc 4, MC and ML decides to adopt a child from the family. As they were trying to decide which child to raise, MC saw a baby reaching out to him. This warmed his heart so in the end. they decided to choose the baby as their heir. Later when the baby was starting to learn how to talk, he called MC dad then called ML... Mama :blobxd:

Later, it shows them dying of old age. ML dies first then MC passes away not long after. Once he does, their adopted son (that’s now a middle age man) then has them cremated together because he believes that’s what they’d want. :blobsob:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    Audene, Kaylee, mmem and 30 others like this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Linzi Cheng - MC
    Yan Yu - ML
    Yan Baobao - Baby

"Ba... Baba..." Just as he spoke, the child named Yan Baobao looked towards Linzi Cheng while continuously shouting out baba. After watching him being held by Linzi Cheng, Yan Yu expressed jealousy. That's his place, this little brat actually dares to rob it!?

Of course, all of this hadn't ended yet. As Yan Yu was just about to open his mouth(?), the little brat suddenly turned his head with his small mouth crying out, "Mama."

In an instant, Yan Yu's face became black. He looked at Yan Baobao with the intention to kill.

Dammit, what the hell is mama!

"Good, remember this person is mama, don't forget." Of course, at this time, Linzi Cheng didn't forget to stir up trouble. This was the first time he's seen Yan Yu with this kind of expression!

"Mama, mama, mama." After hearing what his beloved baba said, Yan Baobao shouted even louder with his face showing all kinds of adorableness. However, Yan Yu wanted to strangle him directly.

"Yu, this is our baby. If you want to do something you shouldn't do, you know the consequences."

"Say, what do you mean? In this family, who's the husband, is it me or you!?" This is a very serious issue! There's absolutely no choice but to say it clearly.

"And, you say, who's the husband?" Linzi Cheng's eye's looked somewhat menacing, it made Yan Yu immediately freeze with his breathing coming to a halt.

"You're the husband, as you said, I am nothing, please don't go."

Looking at Yan Yu being like this, Linzi Cheng really wanted to laugh at him. Didn't he say he was the head of the household? So what about now? Yan Yu, what about your moral integrity!?
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

------ Using MTL------

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    Audene, Kaylee, mmem and 31 others like this.
  20. KuroBaraHime

KuroBaraHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaa! Cute fluffy moments with 'sensible' ML who knows when to give in and 'real' bad guys!
    Thanks for the ping!
    clicks watch thread:blobpeek:

Elliana likes this.