LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.... so all of them can 'cultivate simultaneously together'.... :blobamused:orgy...

As for loli goddess, i mentioned some time ago that he missed the opportunity to copy Vega's cultivation.... and yes, there is probably an effect if she sucks his blood because of the divine blood and the other upgrades he got...

elengee likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the bit where he grows back the legs of his father was entirely skipped, i mean that could've been one of the most important points in a novel that's fleshed out properly. Yeah i agree with the copying of her aura, the author just throws random shit in and doesn't properly work things out or keep track of it. It's like he has ADHD or something, some chuuni going on 'this is cool' 'oh i need that too!' 'some naked goddess'.
    Somehow it feels like it's written by someone very very young. Like teens or something.

Valcryst likes this.
  3. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this setup, he is watching over his minions complete the task while he keeps out any pests

he pushed back the first two and now he''s gonna wipe the clan group that came. this feels pretty badass

4. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he ends up stealing these 5 women away from them too, I want them to get exposed for the whole "cultivation furnace" thing

elengee likes this.
  5. Valcryst

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh... he'll probably start telling them then Ye Qing will just suck up their cultivation right there and then... :hmm:
    that was the whole point of them being there anyways... provide him a boost to kill yunmu... too bad it won't work because plot armor :blobrofl:

6. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading for a while, and now started it again in chapter 163 it mentions the assasin, but if I recall correctly he was attempted to be assasinated but he doesn't know by whom, or was it mentioned by whom?

7. postbank

postbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so whats up with the latest chapter?
    I can ignore a lot of plot holes it really depends, but this time its just .... to much.
    In chapter 253 it is said that the MC has zero king crystals rainbow armor lights.
    But I am like 100% sure it was said that he managed to get 5 lights when the time lapse of 1 year in the kings secret region went by.

Even in chapter 252 he had 5 souls like with the dwarf witch king or whatever its called he gained 1 soul 1 crystal and random shit.
    But the soul and crystal are always a 100% drop it seems (at least the crystal).
    So how come the author is freaking saying he has 0 fucking lights?
    What did he do with the damm crystals when they have no other use than either opening up flux points which only scrubs would do as any rainbow crystal would do (dont waste a damm king crystal) and lastly making imba boss king crystal armor for yourself.
    As far as I know 1 king crystal for the armor and then 12 seperate crystals for each individual light.

8. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    he just hasn't used them yet for some reason. he has the armor and he has upgraded it but he hasn't added the light abilities for some reason. it's kinda glossed over.

9. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply, but I think I really read the author summing up saying he has 5 lights now maybe I should look it up as it wont take to much time?

10. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    if he did i would like to see it, that would be pretty funny

11. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    Then let the search commence !!!

TheHoblit likes this.
  12. postbank

Reading List:
    Link

Ok found it, it seems you can either strenghten the armor itself or give it a rainbow light?
    Here is the part describing it......

Most importantly, though, Li Yunmu's own strength had increased greatly during this month. By relying on his own strength as well the Dark Flux Eight Spell Banner and the runic spears, he had already exterminated five divine blood kings' domains while also dealing with a large number of divine blood phantoms and divine blood devil kings. Even the twelve rainbow light divine blood kings which could give a fright to any Flux Disciple had been killed by him. Five of them even.

As a result, his cultivation had entered the pinnacle of the Fifth Dimension, the rainbow crystal layer. Moreover, he had also obtained five twelve rainbow light king dimensional crystals.

His twelve rainbow light king dimensional armor was finally strengthened five times by the king dimensional crystals. It could now truly display its superiority and extraordinariness.

-----------------------------------
    This part can be found in chapter 234

Further on they say something about the lights :
    That's why, from the beginning, Li Yunmu had tried to build the most formidable foundation. It was only a pity that time didn't wait for people. There were less than ten days left till the Continental Battle, and he didn't have time to congeal even one of the twelve rainbow lights in his crystal armor. A real pity.
    ---------------------
    I probally need to reread a lot of chaps to understand the way an armor works as congealing a rainbow light seems to have different reqs or he could choice to produce a light but then he would not be able to strengthen attributes instead of generating a simple shield.

TheHoblit likes this.
  13. Valcryst

Reading List:
    Link
    Halp (T^T) Screenshot_2018-04-29-07-54-22.png

Edit: finally read it after some tries...
    :blobamused::blobsmirk::blobamused::blobwink::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobamused::blobwink:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  14. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  15. Rami100

Rami100 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I tell you the structure of the world, at least the main thing.

Earth (world leader) has 6 continents. Each one focuses on their religion or belief respective. One believes in God barbaro (absolute force), others in the Church (sacred healing arts-), some of the Sea (summon marine beasts) God, etc. The MC lives in the central continent, which would be the standard.

Once they complete high school, they can become disciples of the ordinary and ascending flow to the Fifth Dimension.
    The disciple of the flow is divine in 5 levels: regular, black, silver, gold and Rainbow, and the last is the maximum allowed in the fifth dimension or fall from the beam and kill you. I recommend your centers here where currently the MC.

The 6th Dimension only joined the disciples of flow Rainbow who advanced to be masters of the flow. When you reach the limit of the 5th. Dimension, you can stay as a disciple of the flow or ascend to the 6th Dimension that moves to dominate the flow.
    Here the flow master has 3 levels, temporary, (don't remember) and Nirvana.

The 7th Dimension only allows the wise.
    I think they amount to the same way as the disciples of master flow-> wise or remain in the 6th Dimension as master of flow.
    The Sage has 3 levels: ordinary Sage, Sage of domain, wise in the battle (the highest level for humanity).
    There is a higher realm called deity but it is unknown how many there are.

This is not spoiler that everything is explained to the present chapters.

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    In the context of this novel 'Sage' definitely does not mean 'wise', just a cultivation layer they reach. They'll probably just be as stupid as every other arrogant young master, just with more means.

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  17. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    and more treasures. O_O

elengee likes this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if he can absorb the life force of nature he grows inside of his own inner world as well, imagine if he has the life force of a whole reality to draw from. I guess first step would be to suck that king's area dry, all the beasts, maybe some fallen god's body that's still there as well as the entire area's nature.

19. postbank

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that green peace is already lurking.

elengee likes this.
  20. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized, according to novel updates, shadow hack is on a hiatus in china ........ :( sadlife ....