Chinese Daddy, Mommy Was Snatched

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kanna Rose, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    8 is Muren Liang Yu brother. They are twin

Elliana and Ruyi like this.
  2. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ I thought that's her son. Anyway, I really want to start reading this novel, however, I got so many things to do, no time for reading...

Elliana likes this.
  3. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc first time was with first guy male lead. She and him both was drug. He chase mc, wanted mc to responsible him. She didn't like him. He trying to make his best friend virgin guy his alis to win mc. She fall for gang male lead and has relationship with gang male lead. She broke with him because mc grandpa and father, her adopted brother didn't like him. Her third guy childhood friend is her fiance whom in love with mc. Her adopted brother and other male lead scheming and trying to seperated mc and her fiance. Because of misunderstand, mc think her fiance only marry mc because of CEO and dislike her. She started treat him coldly. She meet cold guy's twin brother, they both have different personalty one is cold, indeferent, one is shy, tsundere. She molest or tease that tsundere twin guy because he look like that cold and indifference to guy whom mc meet. She run away from home because of secret that her grandpa was her real father, her father was mc brother. She live with tsundere twin guy six year, has twin daughter and son. All male lead was group and searching mc, they find her after six years. I can't explain much, I forget much because of reading other novel

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  4. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “She run away from home because of secret that her grandpa was her real father, her father was mc brother.” What???

Pettilicious and Elliana like this.
  5. karnanovel

karnanovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol it's sound intresting, bump

6. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    mc mother was drug or scheming by step sister mother or she was mc mother best friend I think. ,so she was sleep with her husband father. Step sistermother get marry to husband by scheming. Mc mother was pretty sick, she and husband was in love but was scheming by scheming friend. She was die after giving birth. Mc was dote by her grandpa and was abandoned and ignore her by father. After reading mc father pov, he just don't know how to talk her or face her like mc father of love me again.
    More ever mc was rape by her adopted brother pretend to be mc husband use paint or makeup. He confession her that he fall in love with her and only wanted her, he don't want to marry fiancee. When she was wake up she find that she did deed with her adopted brother. She doesn't know he was adopted or not real son of step mother. She think it was incest. She can't face him. She to run away or live with yandere twin guy with six years.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    mereumsama, Elliana and alexfilia like this.
  7. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to read!!!

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds complicated!! ....I hope we see the little bun a lot

Elliana likes this.
  9. Loveyou

Loveyou Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same reaction : WTF?!??

Pettilicious likes this.
  11. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Why I like this novel is there are no rape, plus mc is like independent and free who don't wanted marry or have responsibility. She is killer and also daughter of wealthy noble. She become CEO president. Hope someone picked this novel. It’s my fav novel plus it’s polyandry modern novel that are hardly to find.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  15. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    ahaha. that sounds like a funny story. my interpretation of the summary:

Characters:
    Su JinNian: heir to a very successful company
    Sister: crazy jelly of her elder sister so was plotting to get rid of her
    Various beaus: so many guys after Su JinNian
    ----
    Su JinNian has to runaway to another country after accidentally killing a guy she thought was abusing her little sister. Three years later the drama repeats, only this time the roles are flipped and it's her that's entangled with a man. She miscalculates and totally loses, ending up in a coma. She wakes up from the coma only to find a handsome but suspicious man staring at her, while her little sister has run away.

Sometime later:
    Lu Zongrui: I'm your husband but I'm treated worse than a random stranger?!

2nd guy:They say the one closest will get the most benefits, so why am I not getting any?

3rd guy: Stick with me and I'll support you.

Ximen Lie: Don't touch this babe. A touch is a million, a hug is 10 million, a kiss is a 100 million.

Some other guy: Tch. I'm even more expensive. Your entire family's fortune wouldn't be able to afford me. Stop being shameless and take responsibility!

An Rongrong: Don't bother with the those guys! Who cares about money? Just come here into my arms baby! *smooch smooch*

Quin Chongying: I will serve you with my body and soul. I only belong to one lady.

Pettilicious and Alina Moktan like this.
  17. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually this is funny novel and less drama that solve few chapter. Its my fav novel. Its had killer, underworld leader, royalty, business.
    Main Antagonist are enemy of male lead and mc underworld.
    Greedy scheming are step mother and step sister, their scheming or two faced revealed 50 chapters, there are total 200 chapter while step sister die tragedy for using wealthy man to assassin/scheming mc. I kinda feel bad for mc who truly care for her despite she stole her father love and attention while mc get cold treatment from father. She know scheming and forgive her and warn step sister two times not to scheming again her or she will regret it. She didn't listen her. Mc show her assassin and scheming to grandpa. He beat and kick step sis out. She become homeless and torture by a man she using.
    The story focus more on politic, business, royalty, assassin, underworld, Romance, school life and male leads pursue/ chasing her and trying to make her falls for them.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  18. Llenio23

Llenio23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to see it get translated
    Pleasepick it

20. 5limeoll