Spoiler Rebirth Of Outstanding Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kanna Rose, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw: http://www.xxsy.net/info/136806.html
    Spoiler
    Introduction
    In the past life, she was an excellent stuntman. She did not appear in movies and television. She is a real stuntman in her life. She is employed as any kind of role, mistress, daughter, wife...

But I do not want to lose my life in the process of playing.

In her young years, she can only keep her tears in the stories of others...

Reborn, she became the emperor's three emperors, standing in the power of the peak personage, she vowed to only do her own, only to do a new phoenix ninja song, compose her legendary history as a dynasty queen.

A lot of beautiful men, gradually increased in...

Yun Ruoqing: The ruthless and indulgent Wang Hao finally fell in love with her;

Yang Ziwen: The talented man named Huangdu was enamoured at her;

Xiao Hanyi: Persevering loyal guards, guarding her;

Gradually increasing male. . . . . .

At the peak of power, she turned her back into a cloud. She fell into the rain. She was lost, she struggled, she was confused, she lost, and she cherished it. When I look back, I realize that happiness is actually around me...

2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bookworm Nerd

Bookworm Nerd Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  5. scxrletheart

scxrletheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse harem?

7. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    Worst novel I regret reading. Female mc is stupid, naive, weak who was transmiggration body of general prince of female dynasty. She really deserved to sold as slave, she was kill by her own decision.
    I though she was strong but I was wrong. Such a weak, stupid naive girl who cross female dynasty. She transmiggration tyrant powerful princess. Become her, she is weak, naive, coward who doesn't deserved to transmiggration into strong powerful prince.

Kalione, elparis and kiti like this.
  8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    spoil more on what happen in the story.

9. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    I do enjoying how mc meet different guys, what make me lost interesting is mc is weak and useless. she jump in cliff when she encounter assassin sent by her step Prince sister. she should have fight back because she has strong martial art that former Prince possess. she is weak and caring and kind to people (she doesnt know them was bad people) which lead her killed by those people in few chapters. she got transmiggration powerful and strong general prince (female dynasty female were call prince). she was scheming by her step sister who was into power( only female can rule the world, men were weak or fragile, they stay at home).
    her mother emperor has thousand harem. former Prince hate her because of her father was abondonr by emperor. after mc cross, she is forgive and kind to her, she feel happy that she has mother and step sister)
    she even care and kind to unclean husband who give his virgin to step sister who dump him after having deed with him.
    I drop this.
    she meet different guys, some were from male dominion country and other were female dominion

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  10. Kanna Rose

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading interesting female dynasty novel with cold, ruthless, headless, strongest female mc. the bloodthirsty queen is best or my fav novel. it's np, mc is emperor. she is cold, heartless and powerful. in this novel world were rule by female, they have more husbands. it's very interesting novel.
    other are charm world, best novel, female were killer, cold ,heartless selfish, Little abuse male lead. mc has no feeling, only male leads crying make her emotion soft. this np
    rebirth of female emperor not reverse harem. this one on one

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    can u tell what the name of the novel u are currently reading?