News Hold onto the edge of your seats! Shameless riot "The Godking's Legacy" has arrived on volare!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by etvolare, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Bring out the fireworks and confetti! This idea has been long in the making, and I’m absolutely thrilled today to welcome our first ever original and published novel, The Godking’s Legacy, written by Virlyce!

This series gripped me from the prologue and wrecked my schedule for a couple of nights as I just had to keep reading. Sigil over at This MC is Kickass actually pointed me to this novel, and a lot of the staff find it just as funny! This section in particular caught my eye:

A legendary sword is left behind as a legacy by his master, the Godking. Trapped for millennia, the sword’s spirit awaits the day he’ll be set free. Will his new master be worthy of inheriting the Godking’s legacy? It’s epic, it’s riveting. It’s also shameless and hilarious! Hold onto the edge of your seat, this one’s going to take you on a ride!

TGL officially inaugurates the original section on volare! We’ve always been about good stories and love ones off the beaten path. If you’re an author and feel that your story is a twist on all those out there, come talk to us! Our readers love translated novels, and I’m sure there are many original gems just waiting to be shared as well. We’d love to hear from you if you’ve been writing for a while (20 chapters or so) and show just as much dedication to your craft as Vir.

Author of “The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons” and “Demon’s Journey”; we are so pleased to welcome Virlyce to our nutty volare famiri! “The Godking’s Legacy” is launching right this moment with a completed volume 1 and the ongoing volume 2! We’ll be the first to get future updates, so come one and come all~ Godly sparkles for Virlyce!

Original post here: http://volarenovels.com/volare-welcomes-first-original-and-published-novel-the-godkings-legacy/

readerz, Ruyi, Reddu and 4 others like this.
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    *holds onto the edge of my seat and reads* congrats on your original novels section~

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I will now proceed to read while ignoring my studies for the finals, as usual.

ZachB likes this.
  4. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Big fan of virlyce.
    His fictions are completely bull**** but its funny and i like it.
    Always the best part would be the skeleton parts in blue mage raised ny dragons.

elengee likes this.
  5. Goatse

Goatse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you going to do when Qidian comes for him too? jk.

6. Reddu

Reddu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's hope this brings more good original novels to daylight. I have read Demon's Journey and I'm currently reading The Godkin's Legacy since yesterday, and planning also to read raised by dragons when I feel like it. Because I heard "The Blue Mage Raised by Dragons" is good and it's getting a sequel.

EDIT: Already has a sequel.

7. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm with you @Reddu! So many good novels, so little time. @@! @@! @@!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.