Spoiler I Will Quit the Entourage of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by li.king24, Apr 7, 2017.

1. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoiler of this one hehe this novel have romance or not :/ because its not in genre and spoil me more

nielyti likes this.
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I just recall the MC creating new things constantly and actually being really popular in school without knowing it.. some girl even kept a handkerchief the MC gave her. I think the same girl helps with an investigation as a witness when the MC gets kidnapped. Most of the love interests fell in love with her (most, not all). The one who didn't wanted to be with the heroine so he assisted her in kidnapping the MC. Remy assisted with this, but afterwards once everything was settled, Remy felt guilty. Remy ends up getting married with a new character who shows up later with the happy end that the heroine is suppose to see when she gets married in the game. With the MC's mind basically being a full grown adult who had been married and had a child, she obviously did not notice the other love interests romantic feelings for her.

I think she somewhat develop feelings (but not too much) for a character who shows up WAYYY later in the story after she befriends the heroine. I think he was the only character who actually confessed his feelings towards her unlike the other love interests.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't like the MC being so indecisive especially concerning the pronce. I mean she knew what entailed if she accepts the "duel" but in the end she agreed. So eventhough it was "known" that she was in the running for crown princess and she actually has advantage due to prince liking her she is still being ignorant. And then she becone nosy in the neighbouring royalty dispute. That is the reason for me to sort-of stop reading this and just wait for the ending.

4. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading at the same part lol. It was when she started infiltrating the culprit's mansion though. The whole fan disk story line arc feels rather forced.

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Cryarc yeah-yeah, ot was about that time too. I mean, i thought she was sort-of evading the flags and the complexity of royalty, then she went and had herself join in the drama of that neighboring country...

6. Cryarc

Cryarc 『Procrascinating Illustrator』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a fan of the new prince character, he's kinda obnoxious for me and it feels unfair for the other guys who have been sticking with the MC much longer than him. Moreover his arc is prince in distress, kinda lame for a prince to rely on neighboring country's princess for his own internal affairs... Like, if you can't keep your own ass safe how can you protect your lover? If the direction is going with her marrying this guy I think I will drop it lol.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  7. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not princess but an earl's daughter?

8. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know who she ends up with and when does the heroine daughter find out that MC is her mother from morden time?

9. haqpiness

haqpiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There r a lot of spoilers from your conversations but nothing clear... It just made me more confused...

bochucha, Mikaa and FlanLatte like this.
  10. wintia_blue08

wintia_blue08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the latest translated updates and would like to know:
    WHAT is the prince up to?
    WHY does he avoid Cosette?
    Because it was really annoying how he left even after seeing her tear stricken face and did not bother meeting her again, although it may be that he's recently been more busy, just the fact that he didn't even bother knowing his friends' situation is really upsetting. It kind of felt like a betrayal.
    Did he think he was betrayed by her because she discussed that issue with Remias? That last question is genuinely a question of curiosity and not resentment, because I really don't understand him.

I'm also curious as to who will end up with Cosette in the ending...
    Right now, at ch. 61, For me George is taking the lead (because I can really see that he likes her and is kind of cute and easy to understand...) and then Remias.
    ...Can't say anything about the prince after what just happened. He's fine.
    It is said that a new character will appear and charm Cosette, but I've no idea who he is so right now the rankings are like that.

bochucha, Ran ahzu, Mikaa and 4 others like this.
  11. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil who will end up with Cosette,
    When heroine(?) Will found out that MC is her past life's Mother,
    And some fluffy moments as well??
    (Sorry if i made a mistake, english is not my 1st language)

bochucha likes this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while since I last read the translations (and it doesn't help that the last update was more of a christmas gift) but just to be sure, the heroine isn't her daughter though? I mean, we have a POV chapter of her, wasn't she just some unfortunate 13 year old kid who died of sickness or something and thinks to herself that this is god's way of pitying/rewarding her of her suffering and that she finally can be with the man of her dreams/prince? Or was this a different series? Cuz if so, I apologize.

I would also would like to know who Cosette ends up with (rooting for George since the cliffy, I can also accept Remias. But Prince dropped HARD! I'm curious for his reasons so if someone can answer the question, it would be appreciated)

I would also like a follow up on the other kingdom male character?

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone picked this up today but the jump from 50 to 63 was kinda painful to accept. Bad news, we skipped on Cosette's preparations on the ball, and probably George being a man and asking Cosette to be his partner, we also have no idea whose POV it was at ch.63 but is apparently a future female friend (with an odd obsession for Cosette) for Cosette. Good news, while new conflict, chapter 64-65 deals with just the start of the ball but not the on the way events of the ball (so basically, if you still remember the recent conflicts last update like Remias planning to reveal his father's corruption, Prince avoiding Cosette, George being Cosette's sole man staying by her side as a source of comfort (since Remias has family issues and Prince is heavily in a misunderstanding)

@wintia_blue08 , it took a while (like a year later to answer your question but)
    Sadly, it seems his highness avoiding Cosette was simply just that, him misunderstanding the situation with the hug of Cosette comforting Remias and thinking that they were in a relationship.

If I remember the spoilers in this thread right, the one who knocked out Cosette was Remias lil' sis right? Its been so long that I forgot what was her name, was it Remy?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  14. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remias' sister was the OG villainess I believe (who's name I cannot recall to safe my life), but she turnes out to be spoiled and a bit annoying, but ultimately not a catastrophy. She's somewhat fond of Cosette because of her fashion invention stuff.

15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the recent uploaded chapter for the manga ver. why did Remias' sister said that Remias is dying???