Sort of interesting things in my life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ZXu2002, May 2, 2018.

1. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    So today I found out that my lightest pair of real pajamas somehow weigh half a kilogram. And that pajamas is not a word in autocorrect.
    Also, my iPad has developed some of the most wonderful anti use mechanisms ever:
    Every morning I can use it for a few minutes as long as I don’t charge it overnight before it does, no matter what percentage it says it’s on and it shuts down faster if I charge it.
    It will never die below 80 percent (meaning it dies at 84 percent or thereabouts every time)
    It drains twenty percent in about ten minutes
    The percent bar likes to skip around with numbers
    If I want to turn it on after a night or if I accidentally overcharge, I need to blow it with a hairdryer
    Games shut it down in about ten minutes
    Etc

2. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you weigh your pajamas and why did you think to do that?

3. Conqueror of Atlantis

Conqueror of Atlantis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rip IPad :ROFLMAO:

Edit:
    always thought Pyjamas was written this way, never knew of the one u use :LOL:

4. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    so how this "the most wonderful anti use mechanisms ever" look like?

5. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf is with that phone... i also have the misconception of thinking this is the spelling of panjamas(idk why tho)

6. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    What about your fake counter-band pajamas?

It is in my autocorrect on chrome.

Your battery sensor is most likely messed up, dump your ipad and get a real tablet :p
    \

qwertzuiop likes this.
  7. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I gained a lot of weight at the start of the year, so I tried losing it but failed. I found out I somehow gained one more kilogram from yesterday, but when I put on pyjamas it Gained half a kilo
    well I have a laptop. It has the amazing privacy system of not allowing some new wifi connections to be made. Which is amazing as it keeps me safe and secure from the deadly internet I should be using every single day!

qwertzuiop likes this.
  8. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Damnnn

9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean like its too old to connect to N/AC? or it can't connect to new networks? If it's the later, try downloading the drivers directly from the network card manufacturers website (not the laptop manufacturer). They also sometimes have a wifi utility that you can use while disabling the WZC and it works then.

Lastly, wifi usb sticks can be gotten for ridiculously cheap.

10. Emmyy

Reading List:
    Link
    Off subject a tad but it is still about your pajamas haha one of my roomies is always trying to lose weight you shouldn't weigh yourself daily .. it can be discouraging.. Obviously you were worried then weighed jamies..Exercise more.. Change the way you think about food..like when do you overeat, is it your food choices.. Healthy food doesnt need to be boring.. sometimes its boredom eating, grabbing what not cause its fast find something else to do..drink more water..eliminate soda if you drink it, empty calorie food. .just a few suggestions. but I think from watching her she weighs herself once a week.. which I think is a better idea
    I hope you reach your goal..

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lightest? What was your heaviest pair?

12. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s three years old. Apparently the wifi connector or something is stuffed
    exercise more....hm.....I am doing a few hours more exercise than back when I was fit, and also eating basically the same amount. Hasn’t worked out that great :blobcheeky:

13. Emmyy

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of excercise are you doing? The basic formula is you need to burn up more calories than you consume. I run so that burns up alot of calories but thats not for everyone..jogging at a good pace just 30 min burns up about 298cal or so.I googled haha. Lower your carbs..eat good carbs.. I just know a few things cause I think you feel better physically and mentally when you have a healthy diet and I like to run, swim etc. You have to look at the relationship you have with food I think too, overeating stems from alot of different reasons.. Then replace bad food choices with good ones.. Eliminate foods and drinks with no value, which is hard cause they are usually tasty, easy to grab, tasty haha, and sugar..fast food out
    But my last opinion is think about what you are going to eat,healthy food can be tasty you just need to change in your mind what tastes good, sit and eat slowly enjoying your meal try not to eat on the run, get your mind off food and never totally deprive yourself of an occasional treat.. Or your mind rebels haha
    I hope this helps its what I do..
    Once again good luck..
    Or go to the gym thats what my friends do.. I just usually join.. pay.. dont go.. feel guilty I dont go..and then go with them when they bug me to go.. So friends are good motivators too.. Haha

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  14. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    I write it pijama as in my language just to piss people off for not writing pyjamas . Pyjamas is the UK form while pajamas is for the shit called US language.

15. Mordreth

Mordreth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dropping an iPad in the toilet will cause the symptoms you are describing. You didn't happen to drop your iPad into a toilet, did you?

16. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Diet...hahaha...
    No. But I did drop it on hard surfaces a few times without it cracking

Emmyy likes this.
  17. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a gray hair now. Saw it this morning in the mirror. The first of its kind.
    Aaaaah... Once the first one shows, the rest will follow...