Discussion the most memorable moment you remember from a novel.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Minokyuu, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrderedChaos

OrderedChaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All star arc, TKA. nuff said.

philgreek likes this.
  2. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    BRICK!!!

StudentAloe, Meloman and Minokyuu like this.
  3. LOTRfreak101

LOTRfreak101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In HSDxD when Ise's parents find out about him being a devil and accept him. that was super memorable. Also Falling in love with the villainess when vincent gets killed. There are others, but these are 2 of the biggest ones for me. there are some really good ones from animated shows those that are even more memorable than these.

darkofficer likes this.
  4. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    From Unique Legend:
    Chu Min Yang changing his weapon to 2nd gear/transformation + when he use the 100 elfin song.

SayMrrp likes this.
  5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    7 question that Lee Hyun answer (LMS V1C5)
    When Chen Guo know Ye Xiu background (TKA C332)

That's how society treat ordinary people.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  6. eklok14

eklok14 Lvl 20 Corporate Slave

Reading List:
    Link
    Touma's battle against Othinus
    Nfirea, Enri and and Nemu's visit in the Great Tomb of Nazarick
    Every "Turning Point" chapters from Mushoku Tensei
    Sagara Yoshiharu saving Nobuna from Asakura Yoshikage

7. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I read too many novels to tell what is the most memorable moment of a novel.....but i can tell you my favourite novels of all those i read are:
    KR: LMS, ARK
    CN: Stellar transformation, Coiling Dragon, ISSTH.
    JP: Only Sense Online, Mushoku Tensei, Campione!

8. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    When ace dieded
    When the guy from koe no katachi fell off the building
    When mitsuha and taki seemed to be a lie
    When that girl in 4gatsu Kimi no uso died
    When shouto and deku got together(to save iida)
    And well... I forget very little of what I have read before.

SayMrrp likes this.
  9. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    ISSTH Meng Hao's Golden Core Formation.

lafiel11, Kutaifa and Ruyi like this.
  10. mytus123

mytus123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #1: Definitely when in Ze Tian Ji MC and Main Heroine finally met face to face.
    #2: Last chapters in Imperial God Emperor, mass reveal of hidden experts and also pretty good plot twist later.
    #3: In My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, when MC started killing ppl before Main Heroine.

Pretty good moments, not the best novels tho, except Ze Tian Ji :rolleyes:

SayMrrp and Minokyuu like this.
  11. Desydesu

Desydesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awe: bai xiaochun first battle with chen clan and when he beat up shangguan tianyou, thats so cool :aww:
    ztj: when chen changsheng and xu yurong telling about their fiancé and they mock each other without them knowing it :blobrofl:

Dyne likes this.
  12. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many scenes in Mushoku Tensei

13. Syahmuda

Syahmuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat.

14. Awantax

Awantax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Gate of revelation.
    When Chen Xiaolian is sent to the past to redo one of the first instance, he is now strong enough to do whatever he want or wanted to do back then. Also because it f***** my mind (maybe others than me) than the lower realm where he resides could also be "rolled back"

SayMrrp likes this.
  15. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a hard question... but I guess I’d go with “funniest” - that would be all the non-sad parts in manga, Akatsuki no Yona...

16. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many memorable moments that it's no longer memorable.

StudentAloe and SayMrrp like this.
  17. Wize

Wize [20 years ahead] [PROCRASTINATOR]

Reading List:
    Link
    In dungeon defence where dantalion has his thumb faced down and has that massive wicked grin after nearly dying from the first wave of adventurers

Still vividly remember the illustration and getting goose bumps XD

18. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao's snow epiphany, Blood Mastiff resurrection, and his foster father's death

Minokyuu and Majin11 like this.
  19. zarvi

zarvi Ojisan

Reading List:
    Link
    MT - Oldeus diary's content
    Tsuki ga Michibiku - when Makoto turned a warzone into a lake, when alter universe Makoto turn a country into a desert , and the most unforgettable is when the alter universe Makoto explained how a microwave works to an enemy while wearing a psychopathic smile.
    Mokushiroku Alice - I forgot the name of the heroine but her betrayal was unforgetable. (have read before nuf existence and still can't forget about it)
    Dungeon Seeker- betrayal of heroine too, I dropped it right before her POV.

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    “—Why, Akihisa‐kun, why won’t you make kids with me!”

“EVERYONE FREEZE!”

“““!!”””

“Okay okay okay, everyone, don’t do any unnecessary things. Put the mobile phones in your hands onto the floor, and put your hands behind your back.”

“““Ku…”””
    “Yeah, Aki. Why do you hate to have kids with me!?”

Gacha gacha gacha.

“WHO TOLD YOU TO MOVE!”
    “Eh, everyone, please listen to me—”
    “It’s unfair, Akihisa‐kun! I can’t accept this!”

“Yea, Aki! It’s very weird!”

““YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE KIDS WITH SAKAMOTO(KUN)!!!””

GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA!!!

“DAMN IT!!! THEY REACHED THE LIMIT!!!”
    'HAHAHAHAHAHA! Excited muscles! Roaring muscles! Rampaging muscles! Being seen by all of these people, my muscles are elated!!'

'Weak……So weak! Don’t think you can even scratch my muscles with those attacks!'

Gassur Clute. Right now, he acts as a Guildmaster for the Guild Headquarters, and controls the adventurers there, but with his high defensive power and overwhelming offensive power, he is a former S rank adventurer who has successfully taken on countless high difficulty requests in the past. From the way he fights, people have given him the nickname【Man of Iron】. There, take a look at the projection.'

'Ohohohoho! Now, lowly livestock! Kneel before me!'
    PAAAAAAAN!

When such intense cracking noises were heard, monsters were split open and sent flying off one after the other.

'Nnn! It’s so good! More, scream more for me!'

PAN! PAN! PAN! PAN!
    'How boring. Even though I could go M too……'

'There, take a look at those two.'

The next two that appeared, was the Lolicon and Exhibitionist duo.
    'Really, what an outrageous bunch.'

'Truly, Slan-shi. The little girls must be terrified.'
    'Me too, because of this whole situation, I can’t get anyone to look at my naked body.'

'At any rate, as long as we can take down these bastards……'

'Yeah, after that, our normal everyday life can……'

After the two shared a look, they turned to face the swarm of monsters, and shouted,

''So, you bastards, please die''

First, the Lolicon man, with swords in each hand, began mincing monsters one after the other with movements so elegant that even the untrained eye could appreciate them.

'What if because of you, the little girls get so scared that they can’t sleeeeeeeep!'

Truly, a dance of swords.

Even the high ranking monsters were unable to keep up with his movements, and were gradually decreasing in number.

'Well then, me too……TOU-!'

Then, the Exhibitionist man, threw off all his clothes and equipment for some reason, and dived straight into the mass of monsters.

'Flame……Bodyyyyyyyyyyy!'

Then, the moment he collided with the monsters, his body began to burn intensely.

The monsters touched by the fire were being burnt to ashes one after the other.

'Not yet! Look at my bodyyyyyyyy!'

After that, he was coated in lightning, then ice, then light, and so on, and while various things coated his naked body, he exterminated the monsters.

'【The Protector of Lolis】Walter Velatt, 【The Revealed】Slan Algard. They each have their own party, and where Walter has his elegant swordsmanship, Slan has his own unique magic, and both are ability users who clear task after task. However, as adventurers go up in ranks, more qualities are required of them, that’s why these two cannot go past C rank.'

As I started to unconsciously get immersed in my own thoughts, a dreadful roar echoed in the surrounding area.

Wondering what was happening, I looked in that direction, I found that it was just the man who was constantly complaining about wanting to destroy something.

'YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH! AIN’T THIS FUUUUUUUUN! More……GIVE ME MORE PREY…… MORE THINGS I CAN BREAAAAAAK!'

That man had a black jacket on top of his low-cut shirt, his orange hair was styled in a “cornrow” , and his eyes were red as though they were burning.

The massive hammer that he held slung over his shoulders was even larger than him, and the sheer size had the nearby monsters stunned with awe.

'What’s the matter, huh!? Quickly come at me! I’ll pound you all to mincemeat!'

Saying that, the man swung his hammer onto the ground, leaving a crater with a radius of 10 meters with him at the center.

'Isn’t this BORING?! If you’re not going to come to me……THEN I’LL COME TO YOOOOOU!'

The man twisted his back, winding up as he approached the monsters, before letting loose the full force of his swing, his hammer smashing into them.

ZUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Just from that one blow, I could see that about 100 nearby monsters had their bodies decimated.

The man laughed happily as he bathed in the blood of his victims.

'Hyahahahaha-! Isn’t destruction, just the moooooost wholesome thing ever?!'

'【One Dyed With Blood – Return Blood】Grandt Roosen. His power is indeed worthy of S-rank. That said, as you can see, he is not interested in anything but destruction, and with the high rate at which he destroys surrounding buildings, he often incurs large penalties, leaving him as a D-rank adventurer.'

'Fumu, Seiichi-kun. Now let us view the battle over there. There seems to be a party with a large number of people fighting the monsters.'

As suggested by Barna-san, when I turned my gaze in that direction――――.

There, I saw was the figures of the men who aimed at me …… No, the men who aimed at my chastity!

'They are the C-rank party【Paradise of Roses BL】. The man in the front is the party leader, Homon・Gayzer.'

The frightening thing about them, is that every time their accomplish their requests, their number of comrades grow. Right now, there are many of their allies even among nobility, and the members of their kind are scattered all around the world, so it’s truly astonishing.'

That’s scaaaaaaaaaary!

This is even more horrifying than zombies!?

While I was trembling with fear with all my might, Homon, the party leader, declared,

'There are still plenty of boys in this town that we have yet to have the chance to be affectionate with. That’s why, let us exterminate the monsters with all our strength!'

It’s good that they’re protecting the people but …… their motive is immoral!

Homon and his crew confused the monsters with questionable hip-movements, as they took them down one after the other.

I don’t want to see this anymore.

'Judgement!'

A chilling gust started to blow in front of my eyes.
    ''''GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!''''
    And then, an announcement was made in my mind.

『Skill【Magic Creation】has activated。Seiichi attribute Magic【Judgement】has been created.』
    『Seiichi Magic:Judgement』……Using what the user recognises as evil, it is a magic that call upon the light of punishment。

Seeing that, I put my hands together with a pon sound.

'I see! Because I think of Gassur’s bunch to be evil, the effect of the spell is targeting them too!'

''''Stop agreeing and stop iiiiiiiiiiiiit!''''
    They officially started. Even though Huang Shaotian was constantly complaining, his performance was flawless. After they completed a third of the dungeon, Ye Xiu couldn’t bear it any longer: “Steamed Bun, didn’t you want to sing? Please sing!”

“Really? Okay then. Everyone, I’m going to be singing a song about astrological signs!!” Steamed Bun Invasion said and then immediately began singing.

All of a sudden, the dungeon was filled with sounds of chattering, singing, and the cries of undead monsters. It became much more lively than in the beginning.

“Does it have to be like this?” The two girls were almost unable to bear it any longer.

“If I’m dying, you’re all coming with me.” Ye Xiu dully said.

Extremely noisy, yet flawless play.

Huang Shaotian and Steamed Bun Invasion could be considered extraordinary in this area. As a result, they wholeheartedly played without being distracted. They were so good that when they got to Zombie Bailey, with one of them singing and one of them talking, they were able to successfully send Zombie Bailey up into the crack on their first try.

In the last third of the dungeon, the situation stayed the same. And when the final BOSS fell, the two girls immediately got up. One yelled “I’m going to get water”, the other yelled “I’m going to use the restroom” and then disappeared in a flash. They were even faster than the system announcement.

Meloman and Minokyuu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.