Spoiler (BL) Holding On To My Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, May 3, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Holding on to my man (抱住我的男人)
    Raw: http://m.txt101.com/id/2761/

Raw: https://www.sto.cx/book-171182-1.html
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/holding-on-to-my-man/
    Description
    After an accidental death, in order to continue to live, Gu Bai had to choose to go through various wonderful books to complete tasks.

Every time he became a variety of small cannon fodder inside the story, Gu Bai code of conduct when completing task is – by all means, don’t be inferior, don’t be shameless, don’t be upright…..hold on to a golden thigh.

N times after transmigrating

Cannon fodder: (angry contempt)….you’re already so powerful, why are you still shamelessly holding on to a golden thigh to deal with us? !

Gu Bai: (deadpan) that… holding and holding…got used to it….

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have some spoilers to share or specific question or...just want to create threads?

I hate empty spoiler threads, honestly. If there is none, then a discussion or LCD should be created instead :blobawkward:

Elliana likes this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting.... Spoilers pls

4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lmfao.... 'uh its a habit (._.)' pfft. Sounds pretty funny ^^.

missycin likes this.
  5. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one do a summary of first arc unless the whole book is only about one story then can any body give chapter summaries I would try but I’ve been busy lately and when I read it with google translate,my grammar get badly effective.Anyone willing to risk brain cells and give spoilers of the chapters?

Misaki Yata likes this.
  6. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the poke, I wouldn't have checked it myself. Seems interesting, might check out the raws in MTL.

7. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah this story hooked me in and i started mtl right away. Just finished the first arc and dayum :blobnosebleed: I'm a sucker for crazy possessive ML(Nie Cingcang/mc stepbrother). I'm also getting vibes that the mysterious voice is the ML and that all the ML's in every world will be the same.

8. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also MTL it right away... :blobxd: So far... MC's plan of protecting his chrysanthemum always failed :blobjoy: Thanks to ML's overbearing personality :blobrofl:

[Super short summary!!!]
    Arc 2:
    MC's goal is protecting the Head of Demonic Sect who saved Ori!Host from getting killed by MP(Male Protagonist) who's able to power up by the helping hand of Protagonist (Protagonist is taken in by the Sect's Head as his companions but always got the cold shoulder by the Protagonist). MC start to have some doubt that Sect head is ML and the same one with the previous world (Arc 1)

Arc 3:
    MC's goal is making Fu Junli -young master of the house his Host's Mother taken in as wife/concubine- to fall in love with the host (unreachable love). In this arc, MC actively pursuing ML from the first time they met as well as telling ML his real name not the Host's name.

Additional Note: MC only start falling for ML from Arc 3 where he admits that he could feel his heart beating (or something). Arc 1 n 2, MC thought that he would never be able to feel the feelings of love since he knew ML from Arc 1 loves him very much (or that the gist I could get from MTL)

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  9. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Slightly adding more detail:
    Arc 3- Original host was used as a substitute for another person, until that person came back. Goal: Become the unreachable white moon.

Arc 4: Mary Sue plays VR MMORPG. Goal: Get a good relationship with host's brother/high ranking god whose only hobby is game (business dad slightly disappointed but still supportive.)

Arc 5: Protect Emperor as his spiritual/demonic pet dog(that looks like a normal dog) from the transmigrated Empress(?) that uses system which sucks up spiritual energy from Emperor and dog.

Arc 6: Zombie apocalypse.
    MC gets turned into a zombie struggling to keep his humanity. (so he looks like a pale vampire instead if rotten flesh) ML still manages to get a hard-on. Because last life was a dog and zombies are dumb, zombie!MC also has habits of a dog.

That's what I've read so far.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Xi-hime, Heungbo, yfndsh and 28 others like this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 3, when the scum rapist brother of MC's target invited MC to view the chrysanthemum flowers and drink tea. I've never more appreciated the poetic Chinese censoring. The scum was actually inviting MC to get raped by him and his friends... The author's choice of flowers in this scene... Respect.

In arc 4, when the MC threatened ML to let him be or he'll cut his "tiny JJ". When they met later and MC recognized who ML was, ML went "Yep, it's me, the one with the huge-" (holding a grudge lol)

The ML is super possessive and the MC is super into it. This novels is full of gems. I read 4 arcs at once cause I couldn't stop or sleep...

11. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read MLT arc 1 and 2 but I'm still confuse if MC died then "master" said that he will gone forever. So can anyone explain how different died in each world when he has task to do. Unless I'm read wrong MC didn't died in each world?

its mean like soul died or body died when he take another body in every world?

Elliana, MARIA12628 and lizabernal96 like this.
  12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC dies before he completes the task - he'll die for real. But if he dies after that due to living out his life, it's fine. But if he gets too attached to the world or the world's character/s, he'll die too.

mmem, Misaki Yata, Blood A and 7 others like this.
  13. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Mc is too attached to any of the worlds but isn't he attached to the ML in every world? Does that not count?

mmem and Elliana like this.
  14. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the main problem is MC's soul is seen as an outsiders. If the world noticed it, MC's soul would be erased....at the very least that's my understanding from the MTL...but the reality seems to involve a more complex plot :notlikeblob:

Blood A, Elliana and lizabernal96 like this.
  15. kumquatsjingleheimer

Reading List:
    Link
    ML turns out to be that Master(that is sending MC to these worlds) previous reincarnations(? I think ML from arc 3 managed to talk with Master tho)

Edit: this is actually arc 7, arc 6 is zombie
    Arc 6 - Historical setting. Host was Prince of a northern country sent as tribute. The Crown Prince fell for him, host was his. Later, Emperor dies, Crown Prince who didn't have a mother nor support from officials (he disregard lots of things to pamper host) died soon after and turned into a ghost to witness host embracing the new emperor. Crown Prince was reborn and used host as a mask to make himself seem weak and incompetent to lower guards then take them out. When he became Emperor he offed host.

ACTUALLY, host also loved CP in the first life, and after he died, he plotted revenge against the new emperor. Ghost CP didn't see this.
    Goal: Make Crown Prince regret throwing him away.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Xi-hime, yfndsh, Heungbo and 28 others like this.
  16. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Counter attack plz? :aww:

Heungbo likes this.
  17. kumquatsjingleheimer

Reading List:
    Link
    My original wording was probably off. It's more "regret not trusting host."
    CP never touched host after his rebirth, all better for MC, he doesn't want to be touched by others besides his man.

CP held a banquet (he was trying to persuade someone to side with him?) to make it seem like he was fooling around.

MC goes to another section where Prince Yu(? MTL gives different names, anyway, this is CP's imperial uncle emperor's younger brother, just older than CP by 2 years) who was poisoned when young and it's estimated he will only live until 30, otherwise chances are he would be the best candidate for the throne. Yes, this is ML.

MC tries to do his task first, drinking (host's body is weak to alcohol btw) with ML whiling bargaining him to help CP to get the throne and MC will help him to at least live more years - being regent isn't so bad.

ML says he would rather something else as he eats some tofu. MC yells his the Crown Prince's people. Takes out a knife and says its coated in a fast acting poison(host is from a country good with poison).

When ML let's him go, MC says that the poisoned knife was a lie before running lmao.

When CP sees MC coming out, he doesn't believe when MC said nothing happened.

Next day CP visits ML and tries to negotiate the same thing MC did, offering MC's tofu too. :cautious:
    ML takes offer.

When MC visits and checks ML's pulse, he finds nothing wrong - poison is gone.

ML: But I do have an illness... It can't stand up. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Although MC accompanied ML for about a month, ML eats tofu but doesn't take an unwilling chrysanthemum.

When CP heads from MC that ML didn't take him, he goes to Qi gongzi instead and starts avoiding MC. (convincing himself he doesn't care about MC anymore).

Later CP falls into a coma from poison. A couple days and still not cured, MC asks the doctor what can be done to save him. Doctor has a theory that MC's flesh and blood might do the trick since, since young, MC has been building resistance to poisons.

MC unhesitatingly cuts some part out, although he made the wound look bad, he's a martial person after all. (logic: Martial artists know anatomy as good as surgeons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

CP gets cured, Qi gongzi tells doctor not to tell CP or anybody of CP being fed MC's flesh because how can CP or anyone accept him committing cannibalism on his dear. (By this time, CP has recently kept a good record don't want to break that streak)

CP was told Qi Gongzi stayed by his side the whole time whilst MC didn't even visit.

While MC was resting from his injury, ML comes out of nowhere, forcefully sneaks MC onto the rooftop where Qi gongzi stays, and they hear bed sheets being rolled.

MC demands for alcohol. ML says he could be the one, anything CP could do and have, so can he. blah, blah, blah, they roll sheets. Next morning MC kicks him out.
    I think they had kept the secret sexual relationship going for some time.

Later Emperor dies (I think MC was part of it) CP confronts MC, saying MC is cruel and never cares for him.

Eunuch: That's not true! Everything MC did, was for you!

MC: No, no, no. Don't say it. Yes, yes, yes. Tell himm...

Eunuch: MC even cut his flesh off!

CP should rethink his life, but ML quickly gets the throne and banishes him before CP gets the chance.

When CP is gone, he has a dream of the continuation from the first life, seeing host take revenge and and ending his life to rejoin CP. Yeah, CP really fucked up.

I'm going to come back later with short description about arc 7. tired.

Xi-hime, yfndsh, Heungbo and 33 others like this.
  18. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc three, MC got really attached to ML and when ML died, MC thought of joining him and his soul started getting weaker and disappearing. Then he was pulled out of the world by Master who warned him that next time he won't help and if MC gets too attached, he'll die for real. So basically, MC shouldn't be thinking of dying in the arc worlds with ML due to love. MC agrees and thinks that he can meet ML in many worlds and it's not worth it to die simply like that.

Xi-hime, Heungbo, mmem and 19 others like this.
  19. kumquatsjingleheimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: I mixed up the numbers, this is Arc 8
    Arc 7 - Space civilisation exploring Ancient ruins
    Humans moved to space in a hurry, something happened to Earth, historical data lost, human civilisation weren't officially recognised in the interstellar united whatever because the lack of proof (wtf, that's like saying America and other continents didn't have a history until white people came).

But they found something that still survived earth (okay, maybe it's that they didn't recognise humans as "earthlings", that's like if Antarctica was wiped from our knowledge, a decent population found it and said "oh hey, we were from Antarctica, but everything that proved we were inhabitants were wiped out")

Female Protagonist - Transmigrated from roughly our modern time, was also studying archaeology, so she has an advantage. Also S class spiritual power.
    ML - Aloof general. Everyone's idol.
    256 year old virgin
    Host - ML's number 1 fan whom professes his undying love everyday on ML's official twitter/site. Canon fodder, died in trap during exploration.
    This one has so much dog food guys. So. much.

After this Arc is real world. But I'm not getting enough dopamine from it so I'll wait for someone else to spoil that. :whistle:

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    Xi-hime, Nia, yfndsh and 32 others like this.
  20. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give a detailed explanation from each arc:aww:. please. specially the zombie arc, arc 7, 5 and 6:blobnosebleed:. Please. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Blood A and HeXie like this.