Spoiler Remarry, No Way!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Jan 20, 2018.

1. LNZealot

LNZealot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "curiosity killed the cat"
    I can't stop myself from reading the spoilers and now that I did....
    It really killed the cat, err I mean my enthusiasm to read and wait for the translations.
    Especially after I found out that their 2nd baby died. I wanted to kill BZR, CJ and especially STY for not protecting her and their baby.
    *Sigh* I really hate sad and tragic plot especially if the one who died is an innocent child.
    Oh! And I also read that Old Madam Song, who always support and is good to SR, died as well... dang! (இ﹏இ`。)
    Someone give my enthusiasm back......
    *sigh*
    The feeling of wanting to dropped the novel but there is something in you that says you can't. :(

Mimi8 likes this.
  2. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww.. :( I get where you're coming from but please... don't drop it just yet! Don't you want to know how they'll be able to get past all of these to obtain a well-deserved HE? ;) Yes, I do feel heartache for the 2nd baby as well.. unfortunately, the mastermind was well-hidden and is totally unexpected so even after all the precautions, disaster still occured. :cry:

Anyway, STY and SR's HE will include a healthy baby girl! :X3:

HLP and LNZealot like this.
  3. LNZealot

LNZealot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo! Thanks for the encouragement and that HE spoiler! :love:
    I really don't want to drop it, I need to see first how CJ and BZR die. If not, a hellish ending is enough. :X3:
    Plus, it regains my enthusiasm knowing that they will still get a baby girl.
    I just hope that STY could protect his family better and also properly court SR and make up those 4 years he wasted with a trash. :mad:

4. Vie

Vie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read your spoiler, and thank u so much that made me to not drop. I wanna ask u about DZ, is she love STY, or just win win relationship?

5. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DZ? You mean Ding Zen? The one who saved STY during the explosion? Well.. she only treated STY as an older brother and vice versa. To repay DZ, STY agreed to act as DZ's fiance so that her uncle cannot claim the company that DZ's father built. And STY needed the wealth of DZ so that he can take his revenge and return to SR. So yeah, a win-win relationship because they both benefited from it. :)

JoshyM62 likes this.
  6. BScythe

BScythe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    During all of this drama, what happened to STY's Father? He's not mentioned. And also what was the reaction of BZR? What did she do? (Like when STY got arrested or when he got divorced.)

7. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, after GDC (the antagonist) took over the family business, STY's father's will to live died and while wandering, he got into drug addiction.. well, STY found him later on and got him into rehab.. the reason why his father got into this mess was due to GDC faking the DNA paternity test of STY and his father.. the fake result showed that STY was not his biological son... which meant that STY's mother betrayed him... again, this is not true but STY's father was so heartbroken that he just left and went MIA..

When STY got into prison and divorced SR (STY went along with the divorce because he knew that his son was in the hands of GDC), BZR was overseas.. Again iirc, there was an incident in the past where BZR plotted against SR and when STY knew about it, he threatened BZR that he'll do sth to ruin her reputation if she will not leave them be.. so the deal was.. BZR should never appear in front of him and SR again and in return, STY will forego what happened..

... if I got things wrong, anybody is free to correct it as I couldn't recall much due to lots of novels that I have read already..

nkring likes this.
  8. Erinkai

Erinkai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can't anyone tell me why GDC betrayed song family. Up till the last TL he seems a good guy? Is because her girlfriend

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone else can probably explain the situation better than me since I only briefly skimmed through the story, so fill free to correct me wrong, but apparently, it’s because he hates the Song family for killing his first love (who was thought to have ‘suicided’). The reason why they killed her is because she isn’t as ‘pure’ and ‘innocent’ as he thought she was. She was having an affair with ML’s uncle (who’s already married). Old madame Song refused to allow such a person into the Song family and only wanted to protect him, but alas, tragedy strucked. The only reason why he’s with MC’s friend is because she looks JUST LIKE his first love.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Nic likes this.
  10. Aytise

Aytise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I wonder if you know what happened after she birthed her second baby? they says the little girl died but it's so heartbreaking i still have a hope she would breath or turn out to be another exchanged dead baby by bribed doctors at the hospital. (i've read up to 188, but can't read the raws...)

11. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what happened to the cousin? So he is just obsessed with the MC's bff and never really love her?

12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    That's that, but the main reason was due to the death of his parents.

His parents made a bad investment, the Song's family saw that the investment was bad, so they refused to invest their money. They warned the father, but he kept going on with the investment and ended up being in lot of debt. Then the parents suicided.
    GDC thought that the cause for the suicide was because Song old lady refused to help his parents. When in fact, by the time Song old lady found out, the parents had already suicided.

Really, Song's family seems to have a history of being dumb (misunderstanding people due to false rumour). From ML (him misunderstanding MC), ML's father who I had thought to be more clever (him misunderstanding his lover, ML's mother), to GDC (misunderstanding Song old lady's action).

13. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter will they divorce?

14. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi..... can anyone give spoiler about Song Wei xi and will he meet with nuan nuan again?

15. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't it ever be the ML who suffers why is it always the FL its so not fair. Like okay I enjoy reading it but it gets so redundant when it's always FL suffers and ML get a slight slap on the hands and it's all good. Like wtf FL over here died, almost died, went through all these sufferings to end up with the guy who caused all of it...

svtspeach, Caloli and midnight reader like this.
  16. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me more spoilers about MC and ML’s ending? Are they having more children or not?

17. usag1

usag1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler... I feel like the author really wrote a roller coaster novel and so similar with real life as I know few of my friends who have their husband cheating but they still forgive them in the name of love... (being honest I am sicked of it but I cant do anything as this is their life and they already adult) so I feel like ML is much much better and at least he changed in the better way and so far after he was with MC, he did not sleep with the BZR so he never love her....

Shieri likes this.
  18. Jisna s rajan

Jisna s rajan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you plea
    Could you please help me out with DC and GDC???who are these characters??

19. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    skipped to the end and the names Mu chu cheng and Yong tong came up. Who are they?

20. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So was BZR pregnant with STY's child ??
    Did STY and MC had twins in their third pregnancy?? Cuz there was a chapter where they mentioned MC was hungry and ate a lot . And ML was like am I having twin's ?? It was the chapter after they met BZR on road
    And When ML realize that he loves MC ??

So they had 2 years separation ??was MC r@ped?? Did ML know ???

Please spoil more about BZR and STY's relationship . He cheated with her on MC if not then how BZR had miscarriage ?? And if He loved FL why he cheated ??

what explosion ?! Spoiler more please cuz I left it after they reconciled with each other which happened after the child lose chapters and what about their their pregnancy ?? Did they make it till last did they had twins ??

Last edited: May 2, 2022