Resolved A means to break through said universe X dimensional interference?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, May 9, 2018.

?

Is this method plausible for invading X?

1. Plausible for now.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Not plausible.

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I created this thread for the purpose of discussing if this method is plausible in terms of breaking through a fictitious universe's dimensional interference. I label this universe X and X's fundamental laws is assume to be identical to our universe. Take this as a point of reference and now the scenario is that a cosmic entity from another yet altogether same point of reference is overlapping X's spatial point.

The cosmic entity itself is a singularity formed from another or multitudes of universes that said to have ended at some intermediate point of time and although this cosmic entity is assume to be either higher or equivalent to another entity that can alter or create universes. Except this cosmic entity can only overwrite a universe of the same point of inference, meaning only where this cosmic entity was realized in to existence can this cosmic entity break through to a different universe but with an identical point of inference which is planet Earth.

However, the cosmic entity who is an invader, cannot break through X's Earth unless there is a strong disturbance in the natural laws of the X's principle and concept, which would allow the invader to manifest itself the longer the disturbance being held in X's natural laws. The solution to the invader's plight is to contract the smallest interference of itself in X's Earth and have the invaded lifeforms there start a cataclysmic crisis strong enough for the invader to completely manifest itself in X so it can devour X completely. The cataclysmic crisis should be an event equivalent to an apocalypse of different myths.

1. X can eliminate natives who have yet to complete their Ether Membrane (temp. name) to Level 4.
    2. X is a Throne who has achieved EM-4 or a Level 4 Ether Membrane.
    3. All creation in X (Ozymandias' Universe) are by default at EM-1.
    4. EM-1 is the physical aspect of reality. EM-2 is the psychic, and EM-3 is the spiritual while EM-4 is the divine aspect of X's reality.
    5. Ozymandias, true name of Universe X or X himself, can rewrite the Divine Script of X. Rewriting X means alter the fundamentals laws of principle and concept of the natural state of existence in X's reality (universe).
    6. Ozymandias can only rewrite EM-1 existences (or natives/lifeforms/sentient beings) but for those who have achieved EM-2 and above. X can only either eliminate them or allow them to exist as EM-2 cannot interfere with the fundamentals laws of X.
    7. EM-2 is configuration. EM-3 is creating a separate function from X (said Throne's own fundamental laws/aspects based on X). EM-4 is application of all functions; an app. The native who has achieved EM-4 will become a Throne, and the more functions (aspects) a Throne has. The larger and greater the influence it will have on the outer-verse (void) while strengthening and expanding a Throne's EM (Invisible Walls).
    8. X can and could eliminate a singular potential native (Throne candidate) out of a trillionth timelines, but he will not. For plot convenience, X is assembling an army of new EM-4's from his reality for some particular reason. Of course, he will not prioritize EM-1 to 3's, only EM-4's can interfere with this reality.
    9. Lastly, when a native becomes an EM-4, the aspects/functions/fundamental laws might be similar to X, but the core structure of that native's reality. A metaphysical throne which houses the Divine Will of a Throne (EM-4) is different from X.
    10. For example, if X's Divine Will ~ Ainhiar Alealam ~, the complete collapse of the world (his reality), then the native's own Divine Will would be oppose X's whether it's intentional or not, since EM is steadily growing space and influence. Each Throne is a singularity of his or her own, while the invader is a paradoxical singularity (another topic).
    How does the cataclysmic crisis fit with EM-4's? When two or more EM-4's clash against each other with their Divine Wills; it leads to them creating a very small spatial interference to the outer-verse or Tohu (Void). This a natural phenomena when two EM-4's clash as to avoid shattering both realities, rather than defeating or assimilating the defeated EM-4. It is a clash of wills and who loses the will to fight first, will instantly be defeated by opposing will. With the gap in X, invader can slip bits of itself and slowly manifest to the point it can devour X including the new EM-4 inside X.
    1. I'm basing the EM's from the Four Worlds from the Kabbalah. Having a lot EM Levels will make the theme a cultivation story rather than a Grand Guignol on a particular country/city (yeah, them generic scenario). I's heavily influenced by Dies irae ~Amentes Amentes~ power scaling and Toaru Majutsu no Index OT & NT world building.
    2. EM-0 is the hidden function of the soul while EM-1 is the utmost physical limitations of the material world.
    3. EM-2 is the limit breaking of material world where paranormal phenomena happens from and alters material aspects of reality.
    4. EM-3 is the materialization of these paranormal phenomena (reality) within a certain area of effect (in another reality).
    5. EM-4 is the expanding and materialization from the physical to metaphysical (vise versa) of these paranormal phenomena (clashing of realities).
    6. I had already an outer-zone (Void/Tohu) where these realities will clash to maintain the stability of parent reality (Universe X).
    7. Tohu is in fact another reality hidden yet overlapping. It separates and maintains other realities (universes).
    8. As the plot demands, invader is a cosmic entity that acts a like virus or pathogen in the overall cosmos. Assimilation and conversion to become the antithesis of creation. Meaning, cosmic invader can only exist within Tohu unless there is a gap or shattering when EM-4's clash.
    9. This is why the invader can overwrite any reality except a particular zone (Elder Thrones and Lesser Transcendent) once within another reality but other EM-4's can only rewrite their own realities and clash other realities with brute force. The winner gets to either destroy (break), assimilate (plunder/devour), or combine (merge equilibrium).
    10. Again, there is only write, rewrite and overwrite. There's also the World Script, Divine Script, Ethereal Records, Cardinal Code, and Ether Load. Well, this is plot convenience.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Femme Fatale and aoiisora like this.
  2. Asuna1997

Asuna1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't understand what you are talking about at all~:blobdizzy:

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    So... Cthulu is trying to mess with Nyarlathotep's turf?

Woohoo! Tentacle fight! Go @Frozen tentacled ink!!!

4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I must suck at making this simple. Basically an otherworldly invader cannot invade a resident's universe unless there is a strong disturbance in said resident's universe barrier/interference. Think of it as an invisible wall and all universes have these invisible walls. You can't completely interfere or intervene in another universe unless you have resident's permission or you break the invisible wall from the inside by somehow tempting or tricking lifeforms/sentient beings in that universe to break its own invisible walls. The larger the crack, the higher chance the invasion will be successful.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Deathic likes this.
  5. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    *slurps*

6. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    wonderful.

7. Asuna1997

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand the problem now. and? what is your solution?

8. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    No. it's hard to explain the concept but its like having a bunch of tubs of water. these tubs are all sealed next to each other water cannot get out from one to the other and the only way to get out would be for outside force to make a hole. what you are saying is someone shot a gun through all the containers and as each container is broken. that would be incorrect cause the water would come out and it would be too noticeable if a container already had a large hole in it. what would make more sense is if each container has little cracks in it to where minuscule amounts of water go into other containers which is the whole idea behind dark matter.

9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    The solution is there in the OP. I hope you did not skim it, but I can't blame you for my lack of properly explaining the scenario.

10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    *Copied from previous reply*
    I must suck at making this simple. Basically an otherworldly invader cannot invade a resident's universe unless there is a strong disturbance in said resident's universe barrier/interference. Think of it as an invisible wall and all universes have these invisible walls. You can't completely interfere or intervene in another universe unless you have resident's permission or you break the invisible wall from the inside by somehow tempting or tricking lifeforms/sentient beings in that universe to break its own invisible walls. The larger the crack, the higher chance the invasion will be successful.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  11. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is she a loli cause if its a 'she' and a 'loli' i might lose on purpose desu

12. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

ez desu

13. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not possible, if there is such an event causes such mass interference with this "barrier" that protects X then there must be atleast an entity within X that can cause this disturbance. This is because no matter how many ants u have u cant build a spaceship, the leap in power to break the "barrier" is too high for normal entities. So if there is a hole/break in the "barrier" then there would be an entity which has enough power to defend X from invaders

14. Asuna1997

Reading List:
    Link
    hum hum... i tried reading and i still have a few questions but first, you said that the cosmic entity can only invade if his existence is realized, right? then how will he cause even that so called smallest interference without his existence being realized or is it that? the existences at the same point of interference realize his existence by themselves?

15. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... Using some sciencey stuff I guess?
    I don't now, just make big enough explosion or something, I heard it always solve everything.

16. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to me that your "invisible wall" is intact and whole, otherwise unbreachable.

Yet the entity is so good that it can push a tiny part of itself through that wall?

17. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    X's administrator or creator is busy defending the outer attacks from the invader. So X's will (admin/creator) can only support its creations from preventing said cosmic discord in its universe which is the cracking or shattering X's invisible walls.
    Basically invader's presence is there but the universe is not accepting or recognizing the invader's existence unless the "common sense" of the universe is distorted to the point, anything can happen. This can only happen if the natives of X cause a cataclysmic crisis strong enough to interfere with X' invisible walls. X's will (admin/creator) is buy defending outside attacks from the wall and can only support the natives from preventing internal interference by leveling the playing field.
    Indeed, like that (where its an aftermath or direct effect from a cataclysmic crisis and it should last long enough for the invader to manifest itself completely to devour X.

18. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically your scenario is a demon trying to invade earth during th apocalypse by creating enough chaos for itself to manifest in order to destroy or do whatever to earth X?

Since if it is a cosmic entity then there are far more simpler ways to open up a gateway to invade another dimension. For example the cosmic invader could lend some of its power to earth X and form a link between the two dimension then make that servant or servants open a gate from there side to allow the cosmic entity to enter.

19. RShirokage

RShirokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:
    An arch-wizard appear!!!

20. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    My cat says that the universe is a mathematical equation, and that even if an invader takes over from a parallel universe through methods such as quantum coupling. At best the entity would be able to control said being but nothing more. The problem is that a mathematical equation is solved at all times in all states. Even a slight bend in the natural laws would means altering of the entire equation. And if the equation that is altered does not solve itself, the universe will simply seize to exist. So the alteration would still have to solve for provide infinite more processing power to account for the inconsistency of the equation. That might be possible if said universe that the being comes from is a much higher universe or the originating universe, but even then it is questionable.

That said, if the 2 universes follow the same laws in the first place (which is highly likely), the invader would simply need to take over a body and use its knowledge to increase the power of the host body. There is no need to change the natural laws because the laws are more than likely the same.

Or at least that is what my cat says : /