Spoiler (BL) Give Me A Kiss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, May 9, 2018.

1. AaronKing

AaronKing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel name:
    给我一个吻[快穿]

Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1972214
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/1766.html
    https://ck101.com/thread-3431562-1-1.html

Synopsis:
    这是一个对演戏有病态执着的受【主受哟!】穿越扮演各个角色
    攻略各路攻君的故事
    从前有个叫宋念祖的影帝,他死了,然后遇到了一个系统
    从此以后走上俘获真心之吻的道路
    【注意】本文不是主打系统文的谢谢
    二世祖傲娇攻√黑社会忠犬攻√花心美人演员攻√双重人格攻√女装癖鬼畜攻√温润攻√热血竹马攻√不良学生攻√

MTL of synopsis:
    This is a subject to suffer from illnesses . ] Through playing various roles
    story Raiders attack from various quarters of the king
    in the past of a man named Song Nianzu actor, he was dead, then encountered a system
    since then embarked on the road to capture the kiss of true
    [Note] This is not the text of the main system thank
    two Shizuo Jiaozuo attacking triad loyalty dog attacking flower beauty actor attacking dual personality attacking women's clothing ghosts attacking warm attacking bloody bamboo horse attacking bad student attack

Somewhat coherent synopsis by myself:
    This is a story Song Nianzu who was an actor before his death. After his death, he encountered a system. Since then, he embarked on the road to capture the true love's kiss.

I couldn't make heads or tails of the first line of mtl synopsis. I'd appreciate it if anyone suggests a better translation for the synopsis and the arc titles. I just named the arcs based on what the content is.

My Thoughts:
    I was attracted by the cover.
    The system doesn't play a big role here. Neither is there any counterattack. Most of the time, the MC doesn't even meet the FP and MP. All arcs focus on the emotional development.
    After reading so many counterattack novels, this was a nice change.

This novel is easier to mtl.
    I'll give the summaries of the arcs I've read.

Arc 1: Second Generation Spoiled Gong x Warm Young Professor Shou
    • Song Nianzu(MC) is an orphan. His mother left him in front of an orphanage and never returned.
    • He doesn't feel emotions but is very smart.
    • He pretends to be normal. Over time, he got used to acting in daily life and when he was scouted by an entertainment company, he discovered that this is one place he doesn't have to feel bad about pretending because everyone is acting as well. He was said be very talented.
    • Thus he became one of the most famous actors. He could interpret his characters perfectly.
    • But he died young due to some genetic illness.
    • It is mentioned that the last thing he feels is a sharp pain and he sees his broker's face before his death who says, "I love you.".
    • MC is bound by a system that gives him emotions and the opportunity to travel to various planes with the task to receive a true love's kiss from the target.
    • MC is pleased because he has the chance to act again(pretending to be the original owner,ie, no OOC).
    • MC is playing the role of a caring and warm professor.
    • Target ML is one of his students. ML is a rich second generation.
    • In original story plot, ML falls in love with female protagonist(FP) due to her pure innocence.
    • He pursues her, causes trouble between FP and MP and finally ends up as cannon fodder.
    • MC is a 28 year old handsome professor and several female students even describe him as their ideal boyfriend. So, his classes always had max attendance.
    • When he reaches the class, he discovers that actually attended class on that day, cause generally, he skips all classes but because his grades are always good, teachers don't mind him much.
    • ML was sitting there with a very bad face cause his grandfather had forced him to attend class by threatening to cut off his pocket money.
    • ML looked at MC and his first impression was that MC was pretending to be a caring prof, but who knows what he did in private.
    • But over the course of the class, he found that MC taught really well.
    • ML gives death glares to all the female students who were secretly taking photos of MC.
    • During a few minutes break of the 3 hour class, FP and a friend were discussing about how perfect MC looks while drinking water, and FP replying about how in her eyes MP will always be the most handsome.
    • ML frowns at the girls' comments and wonders how MP likes such a woman.
    • Unknowingly, MC's love rival had silently been knocked out.
    • After class, MC stops ML and asks for his mail to forward him all class notes, as this was ML's first class. He also asks ML to contact him if he has any doubts, (the perfect concerned teacher).
    • Unknowingly, ML finds himself obeying MC and after MC walks away, he chastises himself on how he was led around by the nose by MC.
    • MC doesn't actively look for ML.
    • He goes on with his life as usual.
    • One day MC discovers that ML seems to have no spirit. On touching his face, he finds that ML has a fever.
    • Class was over, so he asks a few students to help him take ML and their things to the medical room.
    • The doctor tried to give ML an injection, but ML was not cooperating. MC hugs him and says, "Don't be afraid. I'm here." ML no longer struggles.
    • ML also seems afraid of hospitals. MC again comforts him "I'll always be with you."
    • ML is assured and falls asleep.
    • ML wakes up the next day and discovers that MC stayed up all night to care for him and feels touched. Only his grandfather and MC care for him. ML's parents never bother with him and only send the secretary to look after him.
    • MC teases ML by asking if ML needs help going to the toilet.
    • ML starts attending all his classes. Everyone is shocked at how ML seems to have been reformed.
    • ML tells MC that he will call him Ah Zu cause there's only a 7 year gap between them.
    • ML is trying to get closer to MC.
    • One night at the hospital, ML actually had a wet dream about MC.
    • But ML had no idea how to court him. Flowers and gifts didn't seem appropriate. ML then devoted himself to sticking with MC during all his free time, so that he can chase away all the bees and butterflies that were after MC.
    • One time, ML gets hard watching MC working in his cabin and has to rush to the toilet to take care of his immediate needs.
    • ML and MC go to a restaurant to eat where one of ML's former friend turns up.
    • Turns out that the reason ML had been sick that day was because he had attended a party where a woman had pushed him into the pool. ML had not wanted to miss MC's class and had rushed to college without drying himself properly.
    • The guy that interrupted their meal was the one that organised the party and seeing ML with MC, he comments, "No wonder we haven't even seen the dragon's tail these days. Turns out you're accompanied by such a high class goods. Just don't know how good he's in bed that you've forgotten all about your brothers."
    • ML's face turns ashen.
    • MC leaves the restaurant without a word.
    • ML chases after him begging for forgives. He hugs MC and starts crying.
    • MC- "When did I say that I hate you? Don't think that I don't know you've been peeping at me throughout the afternoon."
    • ML- "I haven't heard wrong? But what did you like about me? I was so..."
    • MC-"Obviously, you're a little hedgehog that I want to cuddle. Was it when you wouldn't let go of me when you were sick..."
    • Followed by kiss, and a hotel room. There's no fade to black.:blobnosebleed:
    • Just before MC fainted, ML kissed him and said "I love you". Mission complete.
    • After waking up, they formally set their relationship.
    • ML promises to work hard by himself so that his parents cannot threaten him when they come out of the closet.
    • ML's grandfather was angry at first when he knew of his son's relationship, but he cooled down after seeing how warm and gentle MC was and how he took care of ML.
    • Seeing MC and ML wrapped up in their own world, he coughed. MC immediately placed the shrimps he was peeling into grandfather's plate. Grandfather: What a good granddaughter-in-law!:blobjoy:
    • A few years later, ML has opened several successful companies.
    • MC is still a professor.
    • They married 4 years after recognising their relationship and had a son by surrogacy.
    Extra:
    The extra contains a daily life description of how ML and son take a meal to MC in university.
    When they were kissing, son comments: Little rock, you tell me why daddy and father always like to play kisses but grandfather tells me to pretend not to see them? I can clearly see what they are doing."
    Little rock: ...I'm just a stone, how do i know?

poke @alexfilia
    Can I be added to your bl poke train?:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Have a cookie:cookie: and hugs:blobhug:

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    sure no problem! ...adds Aaron san into her bl poke list

@scriptor @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722

cici, jadelin, AaronKing and 10 others like this.
  3. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    woah this looks interesting

4. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many arcs are there?

5. XiaoPingGuo

XiaoPingGuo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First line of synopsis should be "This is a shou who is persistent in acting crazy"? its either that or "This is a show who has a morbid perseverance in acting"

but based on context it should be the latter so-

Synopsis might be:

This is a shou who has morbid perseverance in acting. [Host Shou yo!]
    Passing through and playing all kinds of roles
    Story of seizing the route to the Gong

In the past, there was a film emperor called Song Nianzu. He died, and then he encountered a system.

From then on, he walked the path of capturing true love kisses.

[Note]
    This isn't a story about system thanks

Second Generation Spoiled gong✅Loyal Dog underworld Gong ✅ Promiscuous Beautiful Performer Gong ✅ Split Personality gong ✅ Ghost with a female clothes fetish gong ✅ Warm blooded bamboo horse gong ✅ Delinquent student gong ✅

based on this there should be like, around 8 arcs?

6. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks I didn’t think to look back on the sammery to find out.thanks again

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that sealed the deal for me. Next on my reading list :blobparty:

8. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    totally

Hoping for someone to pick this little novel up

The son from arc 1 sounds cute

AaronKing likes this.
  9. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    bookmark XD

10. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please

11. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting camp:blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:
    Sounds so cute:aww:

12. ThePinkHotPot

ThePinkHotPot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *quietly pitching a shoddy tent*
    Spoilers, please!!! thanks!
    *Aya, no fade to black...:blobnosebleed:*

13. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    The first arc sounds so cute :aww:

14. AaronKing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @XiaoPingGuo for your translated summary.

A warning for the folks looking forward to arc 2:
    This arc contains rape. Of MC. By ML. Under aphrodisiac. :notlikeblob:
    The rest of the story kinda makes up for it, but still.... :blobawkward:
    ML is a complete loyal dog for the rest part.
    Take a look at the summary.

Arc 2: Loyal Dog Underworld Gong x Abstinent Doctor Shou
    • The second world is a female NP novel.
    • The FP is an ordinary school teacher and has several highly successful MPs who agree to share the FP despite their pride.
    • Target is not one of these MPs. Target ML is a triad boss who met FP under medicine and rolled the sheets.
    • ML proposed to bear responsibility on seeing the FP crying. But all the MPs could not bear their goddess being defiled by other men and thus did away with him.
    • MC is a surgeon this time
    • Host had been working continuously for several hours and had fainted after surgery. MC arrived while host was resting. MC immediately got up and proceeded with work.
    • MC has a very cold and abstinent temperament that makes all nurses want to tear off his clothes.
    • MC went to a ward where ML's subordinate was admitted. He did a routine checkup and asked all people crowding around to leave.
    • ML takes the prescription from MC's hands.
    • While ML was leaving, he heard an older doctor advising MC to take care of his health. He was then called away by another subordinate who said that the culprit was caught.
    • ML is busy washing white his business but he reminds his subordinate not to lose the paper on which MC had written.
    • Late into the night, MC was on night duty in hospital when suddenly several people (of rival gang) with knives rushed to ML's subordinate's room.
    • MC asked all nurses to stay together and went to deal with the situation himself. He knocked out some people and made it easier for the rest of ML's subordinates to deal with the rest.
    • ML's subordinates take up MC as a benefactor. ML went to thank MC for his help but MC only accepted his card and refused to exchange his number.
    • Rival gang is angry at MC for spoiling their plans and so they kidnap him.
    • ML quickly started tracking him. But by the time he arrived to rescue MC, MC had already been manhandled and was on the verge of being raped.
    • MC's clothes were torn and there were bite marks on his neck, bruises throughout his body and a camera was placed nearby.
    • ML regrets killing off rival boss so soon, he wants to torture him more.
    • MC had asked system for help but system only replied that ML would save him. So MC holds a grudge on system.
    • ML wanted to take MC to hospital but MC refused.
    • ML takes MC to his own apartment, applies medicines and takes care of him. Walking out of the bedroom, ML punches the wall.
    • MC returns home next day and even goes to work with a gauze around his neck. He tells everyone that it was from an accident.
    • MC starts isolating ML.
    • ML asks his subordinates to protect MC.
    • ML once went to MC to apologize but MC asks ML not to mention it again and walks away.
    • ML faints. Doctors say that it is because of fatigue and mild stomach ulcers.
    • MC contacts ML's subordinates. ML wakes up and only finds a paper with precautions to prevent stomach ulcers written by MC on the table.
    • MC doesn't visit him.
    • One nurse tried to flirt with ML but was thrown out by him.
    • ML only obeys instructions if his subordinates tell that MC asked him to do it.
    • ML was smoking once and MC arrived with another patient. MC saw him, frowned and walked away. ML had a bad mood because of it. But mc returned, threw away the cigarette and said, patients should not smoke. ML decided to quit smoking. MC thanks ML for saving him before and leaves.
    • ML's subordinates start gossiping about hospital matters due to spending so much time in the hospital. ML overhears them and asks what they're talking about. One of the subordinates says that MC is so popular that if not for his cold temperament, he'd have long been eaten up by the hungry nurses. Also that mc's ex-girlfriend visited the hospital. She'd previously dumped MC for a rich second generation, and now after being dumped in turn, was probably trying to get back with MC. ML's face is black.
    • When Qin Jin(QJ), ML's good friend, arrived, he found ML's room full of cigarette smoke. He asks ML if there's trouble with a sweetheart. ML denies it. QJ wonders if ML is gay cause he's never close to any woman. He thinks that maybe he should send some beautiful women and men to ML sometime.
    • ML starts thinking about how he thought of MC when QJ asked about his sweetheart. He even gets a boner thinking about MC.
    • Confused, he goes to a bar that night. Unfortunately, he gets drugged by a woman and runs off to MC's house.
    • MC had just showered. System tells him to prepare lots of lubricant. MC wonders why.
    • ML texts MC that he is downstairs. MC goes downstairs and ML pounces on him, ties his hands and rapes MC in the car.
    • When ML regains his mind, he is filled with self reproach. MC is covered with bruises, bites and his wrists were also hurt. There was also blood on his thighs.
    • ML wanted to take MC to the hospital but again mc rejects. He asks if ML wants to declare it to everyone that he was raped by a man.
    • MC couldn't even move from the pain. He also had a fever.
    • ML carefully wraps him up in MC's bathrobe and takes him to ML's house. MC doesn't have the energy to push ML away. MC tolerates ML's care but always resists him coming close. ML feels tormented by MC's rejection. He would have preferred taking all of MC's injuries on himself rather than see MC in pain.
    • MC stays at ML's house until he's healed and then immediately leaves the morning after he was well enough.
    • ML wakes up to find MC gone. He dials his number but it was shut down. He was worried. He calmed down after his subordinates reported that MC was at the hospital. ML falls asleep on the bed that MC used.
    • ML's subordinates discovered that MC had quit his job and was moving away. They contacted ML but ML was asleep.
    • By the time ML's subordinates arrived at ML's house and woke him up, MC had already left. ML was about to go crazy but they assured him that someone was following MC.
    • MC also saw someone follow him but he didn't do anything about it.
    • MC moved to a nearby city where his parents lived. MC's mom was very happy and started planning to fatten MC up after seeing how thin he was.
    • ML found MC's home and was very upset at how MC didn't want to have anything to do with him.
    • QJ came to visit ML and found his house full of smoke and alcohol stench. ML looks at him sadly and says, "Qin ge, he left. What do I do now?"
    • QJ:"It's the person you like. What's the use of moping here? Go after him."
    • ML was confused. "Like?"
    • QJ: "Seeing your half dead state, I would be the first person who wouldn't believe that you don't like him. I always wondered why you paid so much attention to Dr Song (MC). It turns out you like him. You were the first person to rush in when he was kidnapped too."
    • ML realizes that he actually loves MC. He tries to call MC again but the phone is still switched off. Unable to tolerate the alcohol, ML falls asleep beside the bed.
    • The next morning, despite a fever, ML runs off to find MC. MC was escorting his mother out, ML stops him and introduces himself to MC's mom as an acquaintance. MC's mom leaves them both to talk.
    • ML confesses that he loves MC and wants him to him a chance. MC interrupts him by saying that ML was drugged, they're both adults so whatever happened has happened and not to look for him again.
    • However MC's mom sees that ML looks sick and asks MC to take him inside. ML was happy to get a chance to lie on MC's bed. ML decides to hold MC's mom's thigh in the future.
    • During a meal, MC's dad asked MC if he had a favorite person. MC's face turned strange but he shook his head. Dad noticed it. When he sees ML keep looking at MC throughout the meal, he guesses that ML probably likes MC. While leaving, ML promises to MC that he won't give up on MC. MC replies, "feel free."
    • MC joined a hospital in the new city, ML kept visiting MC's house frequently.
    • Mom is very happy to have ML as a guest. Dad is completely tangled. But in the end he concludes that ML is more reliable than ex-gf, so he approves.
    • On new year, ML finished all his work and rushed to MC's house. However he didn't go in. He stood outside and looked at MC's window.
    • System prompted, 'Look outside. There's a surprise.' MC looks out to see the ML standing in the cold. He calls him in. Mom is very excited and asks ML to stay the night in MC's room. ML feels that this is the best new year of his life.
    • After new year, ML felt a sense of belonging in MC's family. He felt that just being with MC, quietly accompanying him seemed to be good.
    • MC's mom realizes their relation one day when she sees ML carefully holding MC's hand. She regrets that she probably won't have any grandkids, but adopting one was still possible.
    • One day MC comments, "Being together seems to be good." ML was chopping veggies. The knife fell from his hand. ML carefully kissed MC. Mission complete.
    Extra:
    • ML discovers that MC's ex-gf wanted to meet MC and felt a sense of crisis. Especially when MC didn't tell him about it.
    • MC refused to get some exercise the night that the ex-gf contacted him. ML felt empty.
    • In the morning, ML sees MC put a red box with a women's ring in his pocket and go out after breakfast. He followed.
    • MC was warned by system that ML was following. MC paused for a moment then continued walking.
    • MC arrived at the coffee shop to see ex-gf waiting for him. Ex calls him affectionately and says that she knew he'll see her. MC clarifies that he only wants to make a clean break. But ex insists on her thoughts and says that she knew she was wrong, MC is still the one that loves her the most.
    • ML, who was hiding nearby really wanted to pour the coffee on her head.
    • MC admits that he used to love her and was even ready to marry her but now there was no point.
    • Ex and host used to be childhood sweethearts. But due to host's cold temperament, ex always found him boring. Host took care of ex and ex also dreamed of their marriage. But later, ex was attracted by the sunny nature of one of MC's friends (the rich guy). Later she realized that MC was the one that was best for her.
    • She apologizes and says that she used to be ignorant, she's aware that MC doesn't really like men, it was only because of disappointment. She asks MC not to refuse her, she'll make up for the past.
    • MC admits that he really doesn't like men. ML was just about to fall into the abyss when MC continued, "It's just that the person I like happens to be a man." ML feels like he's riding a rollercoaster. MC looks at the table beside them and smiles a bit.
    • MC then places the red box on the table. Ex was about to be happy when MC pours cold water saying that this was the ring he had prepared back when he was about to propose. Now ex was free to keep it or throw it away, he already had someone else he wanted to stay with. Before leaving he wished her happiness.
    • MC stands up, turns to the table beside them and says, "Chen Yuan(ML), haven't you heard enough? If you've heard enough, let’s go." ML gives a silly laugh.
    • Ex looks at the tall man with a rough face before realizing that this is the lifelong partner MC was talking about and stops crying. ML follows MC out like a loyal puppy.
    • Instead of going home, MC takes ML to a jewellery shop and asks for the rings he ordered before. The attendant asks if they want to try it on.
    • MC puts the ring on ML's finger, ML also puts the ring on MC's finger and kisses his hand.
    • MC comments that ML doesn't need to worry later that he'll run off with other people, because now he's married. ML picks him up and runs out of the mall.

I didn't like arc 3's ML. I even wished for MC to end up with someone else. But MC is super sweet.

Arc 3: Beautiful Promiscuous Actor Gong x Broker Wife Shou
    • In this arc, MC is a broker and ML an actor.
    • ML doesn't like people near himself so MC is like broker-cum-assistant-cum-wife.
    • ML has good acting skills but he's always on headlines due to sex scandals.
    • In original plot, ML was just a cannon fodder used to promote FP and MP's feelings. FP looked plain but it had still caught the attention of ML. ML had a very dark heart due to childhood experiences but he wanted someone to love him. He was attracted to FP's sunny nature, but due to his dark history, he was defeated by the MP, the owner of the brokerage company.
    • MC thought that getting the heart of such a sunshine-loving person was difficult, but since ML hadn't met FP yet, it should be easier.
    • MC opened his eyes to find himself sitting in the nanny car with ML lying on his lap. MC recalled that ML seemed to have taken host occasionally to bed. Host took care of ML's needs during the day and even at night. But the host had really loved ML. ML searched for someone to love him but seems to have neglected the one closest to himself.
    • MC's legs were numb, but he still didn't move for fear that ML would wake up. He carefully touched ML’s hair. ML felt someone touch his hair but didn't open his eyes.
    • MC woke him up as they reached the set. ML got down and asked MC to follow.
    • But MC stumbled due to his numb legs. ML scolds him for making him late. The driver feels angry at ML but doesn't say anything.
    • ML was shooting an ancient drama. MC was also responsible for dressing him because other people would touch him excessively.
    • Host had loved ML so much that he knew all his likes and dislikes. He took care of ML like a slave and never complained. All people in the circle knew that host loved the ML and ML seems to have bedded him but still runs around having affairs left and right and abusing host too. So everyone has a good opinion of MC.
    • ML takes MC for granted. He doesn't know that no other agent takes as much care of their artist as MC does. MC even reads the script and highlights the important parts. MC personally cooks food for ML during shooting because ML doesn't like the boxed lunch.
    • During shooting, ML recalls MC touching his hair. MC had never taken the initiative to touch him while he was awake.
    • During lunchtime, MC takes the food container to ML but another actor(JS) who's chasing ML also asks to eat with him. ML goes off with JS and MC follows faithfully. He waits outside while ML and JS eat. JS asks ML to spend the night with him. ML agrees.
    • After sending JS off, ML calls MC in and says that he hasn't eaten enough. MC asks if he should heat the food again. ML says it’s okay.
    • MC lifts his hand as if to touch ML's hair but seeing ML look at him through the mirror, he quickly takes out a band and ties ML's hair before retreating to the side.
    • MC had cooked shrimp for him. JS had also brought the same because ML had once said in an interview that he liked shrimp. However not many people knew that he didn't like peeling them himself. So ML noted that he preferred MC’s cooking as he always peeled the shells. After eating, he went to shoot without seeing MC pale faced.
    • MC had stomach problems. The other staff saw him and offered to help, but MC only took hot water and medicines.
    • After the day's shoot, director called everyone out to eat mala tang together. ML and MC joined them.
    • JS keeps trying to get closer to ML. He offers a shrimp to ML. ML rejects. MC peels the shrimp and then places it on his plate. He also says to JS that ML likes his shrimp peeled, but JS takes it as a sign of gloating.
    • ML sees MC not eating anything and places food on his bowl too. MC doesn't eat spicy food due to stomach problems but since ML offered, he accepts.
    • MC's stomach starts hurting again. While walking out of the hotel, JS elbows MC on his stomach. It is photographed. MC still pretends to be all right, but back in the room that he and ML share, he starts sweating and vomits. ML asks if he's okay. MC nods and takes medicine without saying anything. ML gets irritated.
    • The next day the photo of JS and MC is published. Everyone speculates about rivals' fight.
    • MC issues a statement about it being a tricky camera angle and not real. But JS is angry because he thinks that MC did the entire incident deliberately to embarrass him. People do not believe MC's statement, but they don't make it difficult for him either.
    • MC returned to the crew and found JS looking at him with hatred. ML sees the ugly expression on him and decides not to associate with him anymore.
    • MC gives ML tea to sooth the stomach after last night's spicy food. ML asks about MC's body. MC says better now. At this time a female actress L calls MC and asks if ML is free.
    • MC hands the phone to ML and walks away.
    • L was making a bed appointment with ML after the shoot was over. ML agreed.
    • When ML went to return the phone to MC, he found him laughing with a crew member. ML becomes angry and utters some really bad words about MC wanting to be a b**** and climbing on others' beds. MC turns pale and trembles. To ML, it seems like guilty conscience.
    • He takes the MC into the lounge, pushes him on the sofa and kisses him hard. He'd have done the deed there if he didn't have to shoot later.
    • ML knew that he was the first and only man to take MC to bed, yet he couldn't suppress his anger. He was already regretting his words after seeing MC's face but he would never admit it.
    • At the press release of the drama, one reporter asked ML about the photo of MC and JS. But before he could reply, JS said he was friends with ML and ML took care of him in the crew, that day he was just sending ML off and he didn't know why MC was like that.
    • Reporters were excited about this indirect admitting that JS and ML were in a relationship. But director and crew were disgusted with JS. ML saves the situation by saying that the question was for him not anyone else. Then he diverted the topic to the drama. All other actors also didn't give JS any time to speak later.
    • ML had defended MC for the first time. He himself was astonished at the fact.
    • After the press release, L called ML to the hotel. ML sent a text to MC and drove away without waiting.
    • At the hotel, the two people were getting hot and bothered when ML suddenly put his clothes back on and left, saying that let’s shift it to another day.
    • ML returns home to find MC awake. MC asks ML to drink the warm milk and goes off to sleep. ML remembered that he had once said that he couldn't sleep well. MC even remembered that. He wonders if MC is stupid.
    • After the drama, ML got a good endorsement. He was doubtful about it because it was actually better than he deserved. However, he put it aside immersed himself in the work. Until one day, when he entered the company and heard two people gossiping about how ML got the endorsement because MC climbed the boss' bed.
    • People had seen MC leaving the owner's office and how MC looked better than FP (who was rumored to be the woman owner was chasing after).
    • ML sees red. Without waiting to clarify, he rushes to MC's office and starts choking him. He angrily asks if the endorsement came from the boss or the company. MC is puzzled at the difference between the two. ML accuses MC of climbing boss' bed. MC denies it but ML doesn't believe. He presses MC's neck harder and says that he'll change agents. He doesn't want an agent that climbs others' beds. ML throws MC on the ground and storms out.
    • The boss, FS(MP) hears about ML going to MC's office and rushes down. FS finds MC fainted on the floor. He calls the ambulance.
    • MC vomits blood.
    • Turns out that FS and MC are actually cousins. The second word in FS's name is same as MC's surname. MC's father and FS's mother are siblings. Both of their parents are abroad and host came to work in FS's company because host wanted to be close to ML. FS tried to dissuade him, but host had been adamant.
    • Regarding the endorsement, there were actually several rumors in the company but ML had heard one of the more vicious ones.
    • MC always cared for ML but ML didn't have a bit of trust for MC.
    • FS called ML to the hospital and punched him. He also disclosed the fact that MC was his cousin. He declared that this time even if MC threatened to commit suicide, he would send MC away to US.
    • As revenge, FS assigns a new broker to ML and packs his schedule so tight that he won't have time for rest. He feels that this is too cheap for the slag that hurt his young cousin, but he's aware that hurting ML would hurt MC too.
    • FP visits MC after FS(MP) brings her to the hospital. She asks why MC likes ML so much. MC replies that he saw ML act his first role as a young general. At first sight, his heart told him that this is my destined person. So MC dropped everything and rushed to FS's company to become his broker. But in spite of all the scandals, he still didn't blame ML.
    • After MC was well, he was sent to the airport by FS, MC's dad and MC's aunt(FS's mom).
    • In the meantime, ML feels that he's going to lose something important. FS has kept a strict watch over ML to prevent him from visiting MC. This time ML slips out and rushes to the hospital. But he gets into an accident. MC receives news at the airport and rushes back.
    • ML sees MC and hugs him tight. He begs MC not to go away and give him another chance. MC agrees. FS disagrees. But seeing MC smile for the first time in so many days, he reluctantly decides not to interfere.
    • FS threatens ML not to hurt MC again. ML promises. He even promises to learn cooking and housework to pet MC.
    • Followed by cuddling on hospital bed. FS comes back to see ML holding MC gently. He informed them that mc's dad and aunt left for US.
    • ML promises that MC won't regret his decision to stay. Kiss. Mission completed.
    Extra:
    • After ML was discharged, ML disclosed his relationship with MC. No one was optimistic. They expected ML to go back to his old ways sooner or later.
    • All of ML's past black history was disclosed. But MC said that he would have ML's present and future. MC didn't return as ML's agent.
    • ML disclosed his past to MC. ML's mom was a famous actress. She married ML's dad and faded out of entertainment circle. But ML's dad was not faithful. After a couple of years of marriage, he stayed outside with his mistresses. ML's mom grew depressed and committed suicide.
    • 2 years after disclosing their relationship, they flew to the US to get married. Seeing MC reluctant to return from US, ML promised to take holiday every year to travel around.
    • They return, followed by kitchen play with only an apron.:blobnosebleed:

Arc 4 is better.
    ML's second personality is actually a Sadist. The BDSM kind.:blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobamused:
    Unfortunately, there's no prop use among MC and ML.
    MC has a niece. She's the sweetest thing ever.:love:

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    well, sounds more realistic and its not totally plot halo.

cheerydandan, HesheFell and AaronKing like this.
  16. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this 1vs1 as in same ML in every arc or different ML every arc?

17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    You really know how to bait us xDDD *add to reading list*

AmebaRing and AaronKing like this.
  18. AaronKing

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be same ML from what I've read till now. The ML always has a good impression of MC from the very first meeting. That's not possible if MLs were all different.

Arc 4: Split Personality Subordinate Gong x Sensual (in bed) Boss Shou

• MC is a workaholic manager. ML is his subordinate.
    • ML is suffering from double personality disorder. His first personality (1st) is the perfect gentleman while second personality(2nd) is impulsive and a Sadist. During the day, ML works in his office as 1st and in the evening, he goes to a BDSM club as the 2nd.
    • ML enters the office to send files to MC. He sees a black mole on MC’s neck and suddenly feels hot. MC had removed his glasses, ML saw his beautiful eyes and was attracted. He decides to visit the club in the evening.
    • The club scene was one with props.
    • ML performs a show with two M’s. The woman was FP(ML’s ex-gf) and an unknown man.
    • ML had a gf(FP) during his school years. At that time, his two personalities were not that distinct. Only occasionally, 2nd would want to destroy something. Later, his condition became more serious. FP could not tolerate ML 2nd. When the two were about to steal the forbidden fruit, 2nd emerged and tied FP’s hands. FP was frightened and they broke up. Following that, ML’s two personalities became completely distinct. But both share their memories.
    • FP was actually there to discuss some cooperation, but things happened. But she later escaped and was saved by MP. In original story, as the unbearable first love of FP, ML interfered between them, and had a bad ending.
    • ML left the club in a bad mood and met MC at a noodle shop. Without disguising 2nd, he greeted MC. But MC just nodded.
    • 2nd was attracted by MC and had some bad thoughts. When 1st woke up in the morning, he was annoyed.
    • MC didn’t act weird towards 1st, so he relaxed. He pays more attention to MC. He forgot about his ex.
    • During lunch, everyone was hesitating to knock on MC’s door because MC was known to be strict. ML saves them and goes to MC’s office to ask what he’d like for takeout. The crowd felt that ML was shining with the glory of Father.:blobjoy:
    • MC pulls out a cute coin purse from his pocket and looks awkward. He clarifies that his 4 year old niece might have put it in his pocket. MC takes care of his niece Su Su when her parents are busy. ML saw MC laugh for the first time.
    • ML was very happy when MC thanked him for the food.
    • After working hours, 2nd suddenly emerged as ML was leaving office and wanted to follow MC. But MC had driven off.
    • That night ML dreamed of MC and woke up to find his sheets wet. He wondered if he should warn MC about 2nd.
    • MC was in a bad mood next day. ML saw MC smoking in his office and was worried. He heard MC saying ‘don’t call me again, we’re over’ while closing the door to the office and guessed the reason for MC’s bad mood.
    • After work, ML saw MC arguing with a man(LT) in the parking lot. 2nd emerged and immediately threw LT off saying not to disturb his boyfriend. MC didn’t refuse the boyfriend statement. To prove that he was MC’s boyfriend, 2nd kissed MC in front of LT and then dragged MC off.
    • ML took MC to a club to drink. MC confessed about LT. LT and MC were childhood friends. LT liked MC and pursued him. MC had been influenced by LT, and fell in love with him. MC even came out of the closet. Though his parents were upset, they still blessed him. However, LT hid his relationship with MC from his parents and went on blind dates. MC couldn’t tolerate it and broke up. LT had been his first love, first kiss and first night. But LT was now getting married to a woman while still wanting to keep MC by his side.
    • 2nd didn’t want to hear about LT and kissed MC. He bit MC on the neck and MC grew hard from the slight pain. 2nd carried MC off to his house to continue.
    • 2nd particularly liked it when MC called him husband during s**. Also, as per the arc title, MC's daily personality doesn't match his bed self.:blobthinkingsmirk:
    • 1st woke up in the morning to find himself still buried inside MC. So morning s**.
    • ML cleaned up the house and left to get ointment for MC. During breakfast, LT called. ML picked up and said that MC was too tired from last night and still asleep.
    • MC’s glasses were broken from last night. MC recalls that he didn’t really have myopia. He only wore glasses because LT didn’t want others to see MC’s beautiful eyes.
    • MC returned home and found LT on his doorstep. LT promises that he won’t marry and wants to be with MC again. But he sees the gauze on MC’s neck and pauses. He saw that MC no longer had any love for him and cries. LT had escaped from setting the wedding date to visit MC but now realized that he had always been escaping and never faced his problems.
    • MC was cooking porridge for himself when his niece Su Su called and said that she was outside his door.
    • Su Su liked her uncle because MC pampered her.
    • MC’s dad asked if he was hurt (the gauze). MC said that it wasn’t serious. Su Su kissed his neck and said ‘Pain, pain fly away. Now it will not hurt.’:love: :aww:
    • ML sent texts to MC asking about his well being and Su Su.
    • Monday, MC comes to office with ML because his car was still in the office. He still had the gauze around his neck. Office staff tell him to take good care of his body. They gossip that MC looks more handsome now that he’s not wearing glasses.
    • ML feels awkward about how to approach MC again and wished 2nd would emerge and play straight ball. Granting his wish, 2nd actually emerged and went to MC’s office and asked him to call him husband.:ROFLMAO: 2nd teases MC and says that now they should be in a relationship. MC denies saying that he doesn’t like him. 2nd promises to make MC like him.
    • 2nd shamelessly arrives to stay with MC and cultivate feelings.
    • ML admits that he has dual personality and MC’s only reaction was to say that no wonder your performance is so strange. ML finds MC’s reaction refreshing.
    • So MC and ML start cohabitation. ML likes spending his time with MC even if they don’t go to bed together. ML starts to fall in love.
    • Su Su got used to seeing ML in MC’s house. She always thought that ML was strange but still liked him because he took her to the amusement park and gave her candies.
    • ML wanted to make MC fall in love with him but was tangled at who MC would love, 1st or 2nd.
    • Once when 2nd was in charge, he took Su Su on his lap and asked her why she liked him. Su Su listed all things that 1st did for her. 2nd’s face turned bad and Su Su was frightened. On MC’s suggestion she gave ML a candy to cool him down. When ML asked MC whom he preferred, 1st or 2nd, MC was surprised. ‘Aren’t both you?’ ML is happy again.
    • MC and ML went to office together and left together. The rotten ladies of the office started shipping them but were confused at who would be the gong. Cause ML looked like the perfect caring gong but MC had the gong’s cold aura. ML even admitted that he is pursuing MC.
    • MC and ML drove to pick Su Su up from the kindergarten. They were a bit late and when they arrived, they see a madman threatening people with a knife. Su Su was scared. MC immediately ran to save her. He gets a cut on his cheek and kicks the knife away. The madman was about to stab MC with a utility knife but 2nd arrived to immediately hold the blade. 2nd is very angry cause even he doesn’t want to hurt MC, how dare others make him bleed?
    • Police arrive and take the injured to the hospital. 2nd keeps avoiding Su Su because he thinks she would be afraid of him, but she says that since ML did it to save her, he’s a good person. Better than the people who arrived late (police).
    • ML realizes that the 2nd personality doesn’t always destroy, he can also protect the one he loves.
    • MC takes care of ML cause his right hand is hurt. When MC was feeding ML, Su Su teased by saying ‘Uncle Xue(ML) is so big but still needs uncle to feed, shame’. ML teases back, ‘It seems Su Su has grown up. Afterwards she won’t need uncle to feed her.’ Su Su is tangled. She doesn’t want to admit that she’s not grown big, but also wants uncle to feed her.
    • MC even helps ML take a bath. When 2nd comes out, he immediately carries MC off to the bedroom. Kiss. Mission complete.
    Extra:
    • MC and ML’s relationship was now known to everyone. ML expected there to be some trouble, but since the boss was MC’s friend, nothing happened.
    • They go on a date and then visit MC’s parents. ML brings gifts for everyone and behaves as the perfect gentleman even though it was the 2nd personality in charge.
    • MC’s parents like ML.
    *sprinkles flowers*:blobparty:

19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like arc 3 is full of dog blood. The MC host is the type of MC I really dislike lol, the M type that believes love is suffering. ML is also the abuser type I hate. Wow, I'm gonna skip that arc for the sake of my mental health. The other arcs seem fine.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    creepingsoul and chekanalia like this.
  20. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    System mission is to receive true love's kiss? pft Sounds so fairy tale lol i wonder if its just as fluffy.