Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Lanhe_

Lanhe_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw another version of that video called "Our Different Paths". I mean the art style in some places are different from the one most of us probably know, the art is more sharper for a lack of a better word and some characters look a bit different.
    This is the "new" one

This is the "old" one

3. Ninjagal

Ninjagal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Someone send me an English sub when there's one available

4. Asymptotic

Asymptotic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New character posters out for Chenqing Ling/The Untamed (GDC drama).
    m(dot)weibo(dot)cn/status/4238075506517547
    Since I don't have linking permissions quite yet haha.

Rough TL:
    "I used to believe that I really knew him, but later I discovered I came to no longer understand him."
    --- Lan Xichen (Liu Haikuan)

"I've done bad things, but I still want people to pity me. I'm just this sort of person."
    --- Jin Guangyao (Zhu Zanjin)

"You prostitute's son, it's no wonder!"
    --- Nie Mingjue (Wang Yizhou)​

Actors' names are in parentheses. Please feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Aeli, Blossomroad, kiara8 and 4 others like this.
  5. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YAS OMG CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! JGY's ACTOR QUOTED SOME OF HIS LINES ON HIS WEIBO TOO!!!! IN THE SECOND POST OF THIS LINK!!!!!
    https://m.weibo.cn/u/2016826997?uid=2016826997&luicode=10000011&lfid=1076032016826997

humlolly99 likes this.
  6. Asymptotic

Asymptotic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A TL for... no reason I guess haha (it's pretty easy to figure out which quote it is) :
    "There's no horrible thing under the heavens that I haven't done, but the only thing I've never considered is hurting you!"

He also posted "Hello, Lianfang-zun!" along with his character poster and one of the show's posters.

kiara8 likes this.
  7. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me why and where did wei ying get his sear and then why did lan zhan had a similar sear?

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean the wound in his chest? ...WWX got it while he was protecting a girl when he was at the Wen clan ....that poor girl made some wel clan girl jealous and wanted to disfigure her face ...WWX protected her

LWJ burned himself while drunk cause he missed WWX

Aeli, cici, Cease-Lesh and 4 others like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thankyouuuu
    Oh and what talk did they have in the cave after killing the tortoise of slaughter.... I have 7 strips of that scene but can't understand a thing what they are saying to one another.... So what exactly happened in the cave and what did they talk about?... And in one strip lan zhan apparently pushed wei ying causing his sear to hurt...why would he do such a thing and then he bit him on the arm too I kept looking at those 7 strips and wondered what in the world is happening between them!

10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    basically they were trapped in a cave with a huge turtle and LWJ was injured in his foot (the wen clan broke it) ...before that the Wen clan had attacked his sect , his brother went missing and his dad was dying ...In short LWJ didnt have a good day (week) ...so he was trapped with WWX who kept annoying him and had no choice but to bit his arm in order to make him stop talking (in short he snapped) ...he cried silently later and WWX left him alone

At the part where LWJ put some herbs in his chest it was because WWX was burned in that spot and it wasnt good to be left untreated

Aeli, cici, Cease-Lesh and 3 others like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh
    Lol wei ying was used to not taking hardships in life too seriously but smile all the way through them apparently such an approach isn't everyones forte....
    How do they find lan xichen or does he find them... How do they make their way out of the cave?
    And in many fan art I have seen wei ying resting on lan zhan's lap for what I've read wei ying was ill in that scene really? What is that scene about? Its in that turtle cave or elsewhere?
    That's a lot of questions one after the other I know but my curiousity grows im so sorry.... And Thank you

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no WY takes hardships seriously enough lol ...he just tries to take all the burden and not show it

Yeah WWX went sick and LWJ took care of him ...LWJ let him sleep on his lap but wwx didnt know

LXC went back to his clan after a while probably after the war started

They got found by JC's dad who went looking for them

Aeli, cici and Rufi-sidd like this.
  13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    As said above by someone that wei ying has a hero complex lool on boy :D
    Of course he didnt know that lan zhan allowed him wei ying and his bad memory are legendary :D
    Speaking of bad memory is Wei ying able to jog his memory to figure out how lan zhan recognized him on dafan mountain I mean according to lan zhan... Wei ying told lan zhan himself but no matter how I read that part even I'm not able to figure out where is Wei ying saying "hey lan zhan look at me... Second brother lan! Look at me... It's me the yiling patriarch Wei wuxian!" :D that was not a good hint to jog Wei ying's memory :D

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    he figured out how LWJ recognised him while on the road...he had a sudden memory of his parents and then played LWJ's song on the flute

as for the look at me ...its most likely at the very end

cici, kiara8 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  15. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Silly question, but I saw some fanart of LWY and WWX wearing red robes and I heard that red robes in ancient China is used when the couple is getting married and I also read somewhere some time ago that they got married... I find it hard to believe since from my understanding China is very strict when in come to same sex relationships which obviously includes marriage. So did the wwx and lwj got married or what?

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Pic?

17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh it was a like a week ago I don't know if I can find them anymore, Let me try and search for them again!

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    if they did it was off screen since we never saw it ....wwx tends to tease lwj a lot so it could be that too :D
    so its probably jusr a fan art

Blossomroad likes this.
  19. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember right, they didn't get married, as you said, because of laws and all. But, they did become cultivation partners, which in the cultivation setting, is as good as being married. :blobicecreamlove:

Blossomroad likes this.
  20. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok that clears my doubt. I've been seeing to many fanart lol:blobpats:. I forgot that becoming cultivation partner's is similar to being married so Im satiafied. Thanks for the clarification guys:blobhug::blobokhand:

Rufi-sidd likes this.