LCD Otherwordly Evil Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Nov 9, 2015.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does this have long separation too? so far all of the author novels seem to have this and it's annoying

the author had the mc and every single one of his wife separate every fucking chance she get. they were also reunited and separated multiple times. in the next novel, the mc and his gf hasn't even reunited!

Shadowsan likes this.
  2. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Define separation? Which of the following counts as your definition of separation?
    1. Waifu gets kidnapped.
    2. Waifu gets injured/poisoned and reverts to basic beast form "permanently".
    3. Waifu gets injured/poisoned and goes into long coma.
    4. Waifu gets angry and leaves MC's home.
    5. Waifu volunteers for solo cultivation far away from MC.

3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Waifu gets kidnapped. - if by parents or for huge amounts of chapter = yes
    2. Waifu gets injured/poisoned and reverts to basic beast form "permanently". = depends, if waifu is still with mc in beast form and accompanying then it's not seperation
    3. Waifu gets injured/poisoned and goes into long coma. = yes. cus the mc leaves to 'cure' her but takes 10000 chapters and returns with 10 more waifus and children
    4. Waifu gets angry and leaves MC's home. = depends on how long she's gone...
    5. Waifu volunteers for solo cultivation far away from MC. = yes. the author seems to love this kind of shit. in all her novels, one of the waifu disappears for training and never comes back for 20000 chapters. in ttnh, the waifu left for home, reunite, left to train and i dropped it. fuck this shit.

4. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    To my best knowledge, because I dropped this novel at the 75% mark (too much vulgar expletives and lewd stuff, MC is an exhibitionist)
    1. Waifu gets kidnapped -> Doesn't happen, only kidnapped waifu is Uncle's wife
    2. Waifu gets injured/poisoned and reverts to basic beast form "permanently" -> Happens to while 1st Waifu Mei, so MC stores her inside his pagoda (hospital treatment mode)
    3. Waifu gets injured/poisoned and goes into long coma -> Happens to Snake Waifu (Sworn sister of Waifu Mei), so MC stores her inside his pagoda (ICU treatment mode, worse state than Mei)
    4. Waifu gets angry and leaves MC's home -> Waifu XiaoYi (Didn't really care about her, since she causes alot of problems)
    5. Waifu volunteers for solo cultivation far away from MC -> This never happens because MC pagoda = cultivation
    6. MC tricks potential new-waifu with disguise and has to leave her to settle other plotlines -> This happens with the Herbgirl Waifu

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

so am i correct to say that the waifu are absent for a huge majority of the story?

6. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    Author made it such that
    • 1st waifu Mei gets the most script-time because she can fight and lead armies and carry out MC's strategies.
    • The other waifus just get their own personal arcs, then after they just follow MC around once MC "completes their personal questline" and then get minimum exposure.
    • When waifu needs to raise cultivation level, author will write lines about them.
    • If waifu cannot fight in battles, they get less lines.

7. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Mei gets poisoned from and becomes out of commission by what was stated in the above posts. Is this permanent or does she come back later?

8. SummerMascot

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Mei gets "poisoned" when she consumes a "forbidden pill" concocted by the beast chiefs from the previous generation which will forcefully increase her Xuan Qi level temporary but will destroy her cultivation when the effects expire.
    2. Experts from the "Three-Saintly-Grounds" injure her further during the ambush.
    3. MC appears last minute and stores her into pagoda to prevent her from exploding and to stabilize her.
    4. She reverts back to her basic beast form with all meridians destroyed.
    5. Then MC has to spend numerous chapters to help her to retrain from Level 1 (with his cultivation formula, the beast formula is subpar) and regain human form (Level 10).
    6. She manages to regain human form but only at half her original power.
    7. Then similar stuff happens to her Snake Sworn Sister who blocked a fatal explosive palm from an even higher grade expert from "Three-Saintly-Grounds" who ambushed MC.
    8. Mei recovers eventually and reaches higher cultivation level before MC disguise himself and travel to Herbgirl waifu's realm to get final herb to cure Snake Waifu.
    9. Mei acts as leader for MC's troops while MC is away.

Shadowsan and Avenger like this.
  9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! It would be too sad if she was gone permanently like was hinted.

Shadowsan likes this.
  10. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read about 200 chapters so far and the MC hasn't met Mei yet. Except for the Dugu girl, there hasn't been much harem interaction. Does he meet Mei or any of the other waifu's within the translated chapters? I think about 450 chapters or so have been translated so far. I was looking forward to it but not much happened in the first 200.

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me out with this? Thanks.

12. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the romance bits pick up in the 300s-400s

Shadowsan and Avenger like this.
  13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Besides Dugu which seems one sided, the development has been slow so far. But I have another 250 to go to catch up. It seems the MC makes enemies left and right. I hope he is able to weed some of them out or else it will become unmanageable.

14. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    the romance comes slow, and the plotting and schemes take priority over the harem. so the romance scenes will be short and sweet

15. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man that is one of the longest replys i've seen on this site for awhile nice job dude but the "spoiler" about the emperor's death even though its pretty easy to see coming might of needed a spoiler tag.

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    One problem which is unrelated to the content is that compared to other novels by this author, it is not translated quickly enough. I haven’t looked lately but the translation rate was irregular. That’s why I was looking for some harem action in the translated chapters.

Shadowsan likes this.
  17. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    I stopped reading this around when the MC cured his uncle

A couple of questions in current translation
    - Did the uncle meets his lover/wife? Or is there any news about her?
    - Did anyone else finds out that the MC is smart and strong? Or are the majority still thinks he is a fool?

Which chapters if any of these happen?

18. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    the uncle has not met his lover yet, but he did fight the guys who separated them

Jun Mo Xies badassery is mostly out in the open now, and is public knowledge

this both has happened in the last 50 or so chapters

falcon92 likes this.
  19. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    I am looking forward to reading the reactions :blobparty:

20. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I new this novel was funny but I was blown away by the latest chapter fatty tang :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: