LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    lot of asian star named Ariel for example : Ariel Lin or Ariel Luna

2. LtBeefy

LtBeefy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious. Did reincarnator get a rushed ending? As its length is only in the 400s, but at ch 260 they are still in the 4th zone. And I'm assuming there are 7 zones to go along with his skill and then add on an abyss arc which should be long if story wasn't rushed ending.

3. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea who's that Ariel. Guess will need to reread it eventually.

4. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows. Before the Green Zone arc most arcs were about 50-70 chapters long give or take, so with the old formula ending around 480 or so would have been expected. That doesn't include an Abyss arc which I personally never expected to happen unless their was a sequel. I would have to see how the story ends to say if it's rushed or not.

And they were technically still in the 4th zone for over 330 chapters if you include the second half.

5. nikomaru

Reading List:
    Link
    good korean novel will have rushed end, like SSN

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C359: If the black hole weapon functioned as stated, then why not just explode it above the fog? The nanobots can only stop it from exploding if it enters, and if it explodes outside, it should destroy the majority of the cloud, which would allow other, less expensive weapons to finish the job.

C360: This series doesn't normally feel like a horror series. I liked that about it. Which is why I don't like the Ariel parts.

7. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.359: I thought the same.

Why do they keep saying, “Hansoo and his teammates/comrades...”? The only comrade he has really had is Sungjin/Sungmin, the rest just clean up a bit after he takes care of all the tough obstacles. There were the two from the green zone and Enbi Arin was a friend from the future that fought with him, but they didn’t accomplish anything while he was asleep, so why do they get credit? I could just be being too strict, but it bothers me when someone does all the work and gets almost the same credit as someone that rode their coattails.

I’m curious if the author wants us to feel something for this Ariel character. She was a b*tch in the orange zone and I don’t remember her doing anything worthy of overcoming that title.

8. Yabu

Yabu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when hansoo says comrade I think he is referring to the unity clan as a whole. that might include people under mihee, sangjin, enbi, and sofia.

anyway, it is unlikely that the current ariel is the same from the orange zone. afterall, the orange zone ariel has a nasty hobby of collecting attractive men as his pets

Isaic and Arbalest like this.
  9. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Well generally most chinese and korean novels get either rushed or abrupt endings.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not entirely true. There's also the people he left behind in each zone to run the places. That's not an easy job at all, especially to do well. Though maybe you'd find it easier to tolerate if you simply thought of them as sidekicks or subordinates rather than full-fledged companions. He doesn't, since he cares more about the effort and attitude, but it might help you. Also, they definitely don't get as much of the credit as he does. Everyone is very aware of who the primary contributor was.

I honestly don't remember her from the orange zone. Too long of a translation gap I suspect.

11. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does help! Also, I wasn’t thinking of the ones that stayed behind; I just had the ones that were supposedly fighting while he was asleep in mind. The only ones that come to mind when I think of ‘Hansoo’s comrades’ are Sangjin and maybe Kiriel now.

Ariel was one of the clan leaders that wanted to attack Hansoo when he stood in their way defending the priests while they were guiding the beast to the lion. Not worth remembering really.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the others are still fighting. They just can't do what he can do as far as uniting and controlling humanity for its own good. The scale they can operate on without his help is much, much smaller.

Good thing, 'cause I really don't ;)

13. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let's see if I can do elementary arithmetic correctly.

A sphere of radius 10km has volume ~4200 cubic kilometers which is about 5.2 gigatons of air.

According to this website: http://xaonon.dyndns.org/hawking/

A 5 gigaton black hole should evaporate in 333,000 gigayears and it will have a temperature of 24 billion degrees Kelvin and about 13 megawatts of luminosity.

If my understanding is correct, 13 megawatts of luminosity is about the equivalent of around 3 kg of TNT exploding every second? That doesn't seem like a lot. Certainly not enough to blow away a fog of magical nanobots that covers an entire city.

And this black hole would pretty much fall straight to the core of the planet (magical physics not withstanding). I don't know what would happen next. It would probably just sit there?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  14. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JacobPaige was stating that the bomb, exploding right outside the fog, would transform the nanobots within the 10km radius into part of the black hole. Therefore destroying ~1400 cubic kilometers of the fog between the bomb and the city.

jacobpaige likes this.
  15. nikomaru

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the schedule btw?

16. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 chapters a day for 6 days a week. 4 chapters are currently being edited by Milk atm.

17. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, and where does it say the physical dimensions of the volume occupied by the fog?

IIRC it said the fog extended for dozens of kilometers around the city, a natural assumption would be that it extended into the sky as well, so...a 10km radius sphere would not come close to obliterating a large portion of the fog.

18. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Well despite having the same pattern in every area, it is still interesting to read.
    But well Clementine is big bad for sure. Also if she was in cahoots with that AI and gave those bugs to him, than she knows a lot about the abyss. Or maybe in Hansoo's missing two years she learnt a lot?

19. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really, really wanted a bit of spoiler for what's after the 4th level Qirae, deeper inside the hive (?)

20. Xemphix

Xemphix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. the Dragon God Armor is the legacy? Seems broken (pre abyss) since it gives a normal adventurer 2* transcendent strength..

0000000 likes this.