Question NEET Dating Sim - Harem

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kagutsuchi, May 15, 2018.

1. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the harem of NEET Dating Sim has progressed on the current translations? Someone said that he accepts them all but when I asked him when does it happen, he disappeared.
    (What I mean with harem progression is not the ever growing number of his harem, what I mean is his acceptance and officially acknowledge them).

2. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. schosinsky

schosinsky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the current translation there is no progress, but later on is kinda settled

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  4. Kagutsuchi

Kagutsuchi 『Omnipresent Reader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it too far from the current translations?

5. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how can it really be a harem, dude is mentally twice their age. if you don't know how that kills romance, then I don't know what to say but keep living. landladysan would be nice, but the rest, meh....

6. schosinsky

schosinsky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now we are at 325... i believe its around 700 when they settle it

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  7. captain581

captain581 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the most recent chapters one of the girls said that she'd like the mistress spot as she doesn't think that she can all of him nor does she want to.

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  9. efelios

efelios Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, read it in the mtl from comrademao
    around chapter 550

Kagutsuchi likes this.
  10. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a lesbian anyway...Well, I guess bi-sexual now. Her only objective in finding a man was to have a child with him, otherwise, she wasn't interested in men, until she met Seiji now she just wants to be a part of his life.

Kagutsuchi and FussyBadger like this.
  11. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe in the half + 7 rule, never date someone that is younger than half+7 of your years old. also never date someone to whom you are not half + 7 of their age. It makes life a lot easier. for a 30 yo, that means 22 is minimum age he should date. When I was 30, it was rare for me to think of anyone younger than 22 as someone acceptable to date.

12. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you talking about we talking about novel here and this novel despise it modern age it supernatural lean toward fantasy what's that logic doing here? some novel mc age even can triple heroine some are even 10k mental age and reborn so the half +7 thingy are useless here it novel just a few chapter and he lost like 50kg weight in a week it enough for me to know it fantasy

13. Mlaser

Mlaser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a question of maturity. When you age you see things diferently. The MC demonstrates that, he wants to wait for a serious and lasting relationship when he also have the opportunity to date many girls. But he also is in a teenager body so enjoying it and being able to act like one is also a rare opportunity, so isn't a odd choice if he eventually choose to begin a romance.

14. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    except that as a more mature person, it is highly unlikely for him to be able to bridge that difference in maturity. simply put except for maybe the girl that he first learned the magic from it would be highly unlikely for any of the ones he met in that high school to have the maturity he would need.

When I say this is a hurdle I mean it. there is just too great of a difference in interests. serious conversations between people who are not of the same maturity level can often be boring for the less mature and nauseating for the more mature if they are trying to speak on the same level instead of assuming an elder/younger role. it is very rare in my experience for such vast differences in maturity to make sense. Also, when characters start getting into absurd ages in cultivation stories it becomes quite asinine. let's not even talk about that. most of those stories handle relationships poorly anyways.

highlighting the Novel part of that above comment makes little sense. when writing a novel an author still has to base his writing on human experience. my comment was talking about the human experience of the difference of maturity levels.

Mlaser likes this.
  15. Twilightbladevorve

Twilightbladevorve Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't have to write based on human experience though? His novel is far from reality and the values within it dont have to conform to our societal standards either . If you are offput by what he writes then that's fine. Many people are. But many people are also fine with it. Characters are meant to be fictional. Both physically and mentally. Unlike a real life autobiography, things like him bridging the difference in maturity is perfectly fine. If it were not, then those xanxia novels detailing millenia certainly do not entail his experiences of what that is like...