LCD A Naive Short-tempered Girl

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes their is a chance That zkr will know about yat's plan to expose him so yat didn't response much about yy feeling till that time but given her a love letter in name of wedding card which yy didn't open also but after yat's plan success he rush to her but she left already

2. Prtba

Prtba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How YAT finally came to know about YY and his kids???can you elaborate this part....and what happend to HYL????

3. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It happened 4 years after YY and HYL left the country. YAT visited Albania and his car bumped to YY's son, his name is Xiao. YAT saved him, not long after that, HYL came out to get Xiao. HYL told YAT that Xiao is his son but not with YY . He also said that HYL parted away with YY since two years ago. In the next morning, YAT secretly watched HYL in the cafe/restaurant and he spotted YY there. YY realized that they were being watched by YAT and then she put on lovey-dovey action with HYL. Knowing this, YAT gave up on her and went back to China.

One year after that, YY got a news that Aslan Country was in trouble and her friend, Bing Ye was arrested. YY decided to go to Aslan to save Bing Ye. She went there with her son, Xiao. While her daughter was entrusted to HYL. (This is the part I like, but please correct me if I read it wrong) YY arrived in Aslan, she and her son stayed in a hotel. But when YY did her action, he left Xiao alone in the room. When she want to go back to the hotel, she want to rob a car but it turned out that the one inside was YAT. After that, YAT brought her to his villa instead (it was still in Aslan. YAT is the deputy prime minister at that time, and he was on the visit duty I guess). In the villa, finally the missunderstanding between them were cleared. YY found out that YAT is not married and she told him that the child is his son. And then YY brought YAT to Xiao.. yay

Prtba likes this.
  4. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about feng chen yi? Did he died without child? What happen with feng kei xin, did she end up with qi lian ao yun?

5. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    If hl is in love with yys daughter, what is the reaction of yat about it?

6. MashieDolls

MashieDolls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! Is a naive short tempered girl Chunqing Yatou Huolala (The Manhua). And if it is there anyone here who like this fucked up novel. I mean he raped her or like three fucking days straight! If there anyone who ships them then something is seriously wrong with you! Also the male leads are all pieces of shit!

7. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Its yy's daughter first who falls in love with hl and confess him at the beginning he rejected her many times due to their large age difference between them and also he thinks her as his daughter first but later he accepted her because of her true and mature love and no doubt yat is against it but yy is supporting them looking this yat first try to convince both the mother and daughter when it doesn't work he decided to talk with hl but in return hl convinced yat that he will keep his daughter safe and happy even though later if she leaves him or even later he become older afterall the age gap between both yy and yat is not less than 9 years and the same way yy's daughter also thinks age gap doesn't matters if there is the true love lies and listening all this thing somehow yat also get agreed

shelldon likes this.
  8. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly true but if you read Chinese novels this things are very common you can actually compares all the manhua which are made up of novels all the male leads are shit but more than this fl are the worst and even from this characters the writers are worst creature common don't u people have any other ideas rather than this abusement , rape, sex contracts, misunderstanding,timegap , children's ,some sad or bad past for characters excuses etc etc.
    common man this things are not necessary for making two peoples fall in love and actually how exactly it works for making two peoples fall in love, I don't get it, it only can make people feel hatred and depressed for their life but that's an ideal love story for an writer and no one can do anything about this seems people enjoying this stories also

shelldon and MashieDolls like this.
  9. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    I think qi lian mo already found someone else because he only treated Feng Kei xin for his pleasure and because of her status (so he can enter in her company to avenge yat) exactly their is no love for her in his heart its more like a one sided love from Feng Kei xin

shelldon likes this.
  10. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    You people can try reading @first_ marriage_ then_ love novel that one is really a nice novel with both the good leading characters especially the male lead he is an real deal of ideal man and completely opposite to this shitty bastard's ml's or even than this in manhua you can try Marshall_ your_ wife _ran _away and into_ the_ bones_ of _the _warm_ marriage ,this stories are little different with good and strong female leads especially in MYWRA

shelldon likes this.
  11. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Mo Xue tong, Long Qi and Long Ye? What happened to them at the end of story?

12. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if I'm not mistaken, Mo Xue Tong become Long Ye's wife (we know already that Long Ye have feeling for her XD). Long qi finally come back to China. In the past, Long Qi was somewhat made a move on YY and I think he kind of regret it and run away for years. When YY in Aslan, she found him.

shelldon likes this.
  13. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is Marshall your wife ran away's novel finished already?

14. Matt

Matt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the book, do we find out what does yy's scar actually mean? Also, does anybody know where I can get the full manga for this?

15. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Its still ongoing but how much I know the novel is very different than this types of novels their is no rape or anything even hero and heroine both of them are strong and clever and believe me heroine is not easy for bullying and hero is very devoting and deeply in love with her

16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end mx and ly have a daughter and qi also found someone which is not mentioned in details and beside that qi is mostly wanted to become an independent person don't want to stay in the shadows of his brothers and moreover guilty that he cheated on yat even knowing yat loves yy and still lays his hands on yy and he knows afterwards he and yy can't go to same extent of friendship they used to have that's why without informing he run away

shelldon likes this.
  17. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you mean long qi ang yy, somehow became lovers somewhere in the story?

18. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Not from yy side he just forcefully kissed her at sports festival when she was already pregnant with yat child even yy try to stop him but he became very impulsive and can't able control him self due to which yy slap him and heart broken yy run away from him (I don't clearly remember but I think she also declared they can't be friends after this)at that time qi realized how much he is in love with yy and lost her even as his friend

shelldon likes this.
  19. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to save yat and in order encourage him for taking revenge against his parents death I think yy stab herself with that knife and want to show him the feeling of satisfaction how does it feel when your enemies die hard in front of you(and somehow yat learn all of this things from yy only) and manga is still ongoing you can have it from YouTube by manga zin or manga like

20. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    Did yao yao become the heir or claim the throne in aslan country?