Discussion Legend of the Perfect Emperor ?!?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Vali Lucifer, May 17, 2018.

1. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just found out that this is the 3rd version of Number One Under Heaven. Seems BaiSiwa is posting daily now on Qidian. I just hope this does not get droped like the other 2 versions. Right now there are 36 chapters. Has anyone read them ? What do you think about the novel so far ? How has BaiSiwa portraited the MC ? More childish ? More mature ? Hows the tone of the novel ?

2. Suzaku128

Suzaku128 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise Lord Baisawa! Totally not biased.
    Although I do recommend it.

3. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Potential hiatus until may 25...

:blobsweat_2:

But baisiwa already got a contract from qi. It is more likely to be completed

4. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    He plays of a min of 500 chapters with 500,000 words and if he feels like it, he will do 1000 chapters with 1,000,000 words

5. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be better to read it after may 25. There may/may not be hiatus till then, and there may be mass release after that.

6. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont need recommendation bruv. I have already sold my soul to this series. Good or bad , i will read it regardless.
    I was just wondering of this 3rd version, now called Legend of the perfect emperor, if the MC stay more child like or is he mature ? This will be a harem 100 % but the 1st verion Number One Under Heaven, the harem there would have been late. Because the MC in that version loved his harem like family and not as women. So im wondering if this 3rd version Legend of the prefect emperor will have an early harem ? will the MC see them as women ?

7. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Same harem members ? I sure fucking hopes so. I would be heartbroken if they are not the same harem members

8. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    well it looks average to me compared to his first novel, but still superior to other novels it just lack that funny moment before like in his first novel for example: empyrean god churches and the painting of desire :p.

Kid Kayor likes this.
  9. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    Mannnnn the Empyrean God Church was hilarious :D That one women was so into the MC that she made him a religion :D
    The paintings of desire , that were life-like was amazing. All those princesses, godesses and such were fighting for just a painting :D Hope that is in Legend of the perfect empeor

Minokyuu likes this.
  10. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read to chapter 11 and its a totaly new setting, just the character names are the same. It kinda BS and retarded that he has to hide his face and identity. So i just read chapter 58 and 59 True appearance and Chaos. His identity ir revealed there. And its good, but sadly i know that he will just run off and hide again. Its so BS.
    Also because the MC is so naive the harem will be very later on. I cant see him making a move before chapter 300.

But i will wait for more chapters, i dont like reading novel with less than 200 chapters.